Steeleballz

Giant baby Trump balloon floats over London in protest

82 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

So the why is that Trump eats farts, or is butthole water or he has a comb over or a rather childish interpretation of a song from Mary Poppins? I didnt get the why ...

Sure you didn't. Many of Trump's supporters are oblivious or choose not to acknowledge the why. Many blame the media, the FBI, congress and now the British. Blame anything but Trump for the behavior of Trump.

The fact is though, many, many, many people do get the 'why' part. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

Sure you didn't. Many of Trump's supporters are oblivious or choose not to acknowledge the why. Many blame the media, the FBI, congress and now the British. Blame anything but Trump for the behavior of Trump.

The fact is though, many, many, many people do get the 'why' part. 

Thats the why that can be gleaned from the clever signs? 

It must be a wonderful thing to not be oblivious or act like an ostrich in light of things such as this. 

What i find marvelously entertaining is people unwilling to believe anything other that what they preach to other people and to act condescending when doing so, is it tiring being infallible?

What a marvellous display by the British. They put on a protest in the only way in which Mango Mussolini understands.

37085153_10156704039271454_8654690647145

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

38 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Thats the why that can be gleaned from the clever signs? 

It must be a wonderful thing to not be oblivious or act like an ostrich in light of things such as this. 

What i find marvelously entertaining is people unwilling to believe anything other that what they preach to other people and to act condescending when doing so, is it tiring being infallible?

Do you think "super callous fragile racist sexist" is too subtle? That was a common sign, which I believe conveyed it's intended message. 

Signs aside, the fact that our president draws a quarter million people, telling him he is not welcome in a country that is one of our closest allies is telling enough. 

10 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Do you think "super callous fragile racist sexist" is too subtle? That was a common sign, which I believe conveyed it's intended message. 

Signs aside, the fact that our president draws a quarter million people, telling him he is not welcome in a country that is one of our closest allies is telling enough. 

Exactly, the problem with Mango Mussolini is his abhorrent behavior. Particularly when it comes to our Allies. Recently picked fights with Canada and the UK. Made an idiot of himself at the G7 and NATO but warmly embraces Kim Jong Un and Putin. His whole behavior alone over Russia attacking the United States is bizarre and it just validates the stories Putin has him in his pocket.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I think the bulk of the signage is vulgar and crude, I voted for neither Trump nor Obama i would be offended if either was treated in this manner on the world stage. 

i believe the office of President is deserving of a modicum of respect, regardless of who is in office. 

If there were 250k at the rallies which is questionable and disputed, so what the population of London is 8.8 million, so less than 3%  of the population were compelled to protest, i would argue that a large percentage of the crowd was from outside was not from London, i have nothing to support this but do know that protests tend to draw from a large area, so dilute the 3% further. 

So statistically, i could say that 97% of London did not protest Trump and be correct.

5 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I believe the office of President is deserving of a modicum of respect, regardless of who is in office. 

:lol: Mango Mussolini has completely disrespected the office of the President all by himself using his vulgar behavior.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 minute ago, JimandChristy said:

:lol: Mango Mussolini has completely disrespected the office of the President all by himself using his vulgar behavior.

I take it you disagree with me based on your response, I’m fine with that.

i am capable of hearing disagreement.

12 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I think the bulk of the signage is vulgar and crude, I voted for neither Trump nor Obama i would be offended if either was treated in this manner on the world stage. 

i believe the office of President is deserving of a modicum of respect, regardless of who is in office. 

If there were 250k at the rallies which is questionable and disputed, so what the population of London is 8.8 million, so less than 3%  of the population were compelled to protest, i would argue that a large percentage of the crowd was from outside was not from London, i have nothing to support this but do know that protests tend to draw from a large area, so dilute the 3% further. 

So statistically, i could say that 97% of London did not protest Trump and be correct.

I agree with that in general. It's one of the reasons, going back to Boiler's comment that other leaders have not been treated this way, and why I said it's pretty telling in regards to Trump. The reality is, a modicum of respect from the president in his treatment of others would probably go a long way in getting that respect returned. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hmmmmm 66.5 million in England so less than .5% of the population doesn’t like Trump.

Call me less than impressed. :rofl:

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

2 minutes ago, cyclone27 said:

Hmmmmm 66.5 million in England so less than .5% of the population doesn’t like Trump.

Call me less than impressed. :rofl:

The population of England is 53 million, and no doubt you would have a harder time finding 0.5% of the population who do like Trump, than finding 0.5% that don't like him.

7 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I agree with that in general. It's one of the reasons, going back to Boiler's comment that other leaders have not been treated this way, and why I said it's pretty telling in regards to Trump. The reality is, a modicum of respect from the president in his treatment of others would probably go a long way in getting that respect returned. 

I grew up in the era of

may my country always be right, but my country right or wrong

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

The population of England is 53 million, and no doubt you would have a harder time finding 0.5% of the population who do like Trump, than finding 0.5% that don't like him.

Actually it’s 66.5 million as of 2018 and the rest of the populatiion are too busy working and laughing at the knobs protesting. (Same lot who come out for G7 protests btw)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

You are confusing the UK and England

uk is 65 million

England is 55 million

25 minutes ago, cyclone27 said:

Actually it’s 66.5 million as of 2018 and the rest of the populatiion are too busy working and laughing at the knobs protesting. (Same lot who come out for G7 protests btw)

66.5 million is the population of the UK, not England.

23 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

You are confusing the UK and England

uk is 65 million

England is 55 million

Oops, thanks. Should have read your post first.