Greenbaum

July 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

@naomieliza @r1mario

We've been waiting for the VOG for over a month now. My fiancé has been calling every Friday and they simply say they're still working on it. Finally this Friday he told them our situation and they're going to expedite it, whatever that means. r1mario was this your experience? naomieliza have you been quoted any lengths of time? I can't believe it's taking this long.

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

Packet Sent - Nov 5, 2018

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

NOA1 Received in mail - Nov 16, 2018

EAD Card Approved - June 4, 2019

Timeline
4 minutes ago, vaksurik said:

@naomieliza @r1mario

We've been waiting for the VOG for over a month now. My fiancé has been calling every Friday and they simply say they're still working on it. Finally this Friday he told them our situation and they're going to expedite it, whatever that means. r1mario was this your experience? naomieliza have you been quoted any lengths of time? I can't believe it's taking this long.

That’s taking really long! They said 2-4 weeks to me. But if you haven’t done anything bad I think it should come fast. 

I can’t tell you how long it took for me yet cause I applied for it last week 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, naomieliza said:

That’s taking really long! They said 2-4 weeks to me. But if you haven’t done anything bad I think it should come fast. 

I can’t tell you how long it took for me yet cause I applied for it last week 

Right? It's crazy! He has no record whatsoever. They keep saying they're backed up.

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

Timeline
14 minutes ago, vaksurik said:

Right? It's crazy! He has no record whatsoever. They keep saying they're backed up.

Do you know how long it’s gonna take now? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, naomieliza said:

Do you know how long it’s gonna take now? 

They told us 6-8 weeks, so only two weeks more, max. On Friday though, my fiancé convinced them to expedite it, but I don't know what he told them, or how much shorter of a wait that will take.

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

Timeline
7 minutes ago, vaksurik said:

They told us 6-8 weeks, so only two weeks more, max. On Friday though, my fiancé convinced them to expedite it, but I don't know what he told them, or how much shorter of a wait that will take.

6-8 weeks? Wow, where did he do it? Did he do it at the gemeente or online

Edited by naomieliza

Timeline
2 minutes ago, naomieliza said:

6-8 weeks? Wow, where did he do it? 

Online 😖

K1 VISA

NOA1 - Dec 12

NOA2 - June 29

Visa in hand - Sept 22

POE - Sept 25 

Marriage - Oct 6 🥂

AOS

NOA1 - Nov 9, 2018

Timeline
Just now, vaksurik said:

Online 😖

Ohh yes then I don’t know... :( I did it at the gemeente. Hope you guys get it soon! And hope it doesn’t take so long for me haha 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Are there any people with a July approval still waiting for their status to change? my NOA2 is july 30th but i feel like i have been left behind. my case still says "at NVC" and i see people that got approved in august 6-9 that have a "in transit" status already! :( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Suny & LeLe said:

Are there any people with a July approval still waiting for their status to change? my NOA2 is july 30th but i feel like i have been left behind. my case still says "at NVC" and i see people that got approved in august 6-9 that have a "in transit" status already! :( 

You are never alone :) Last batch in my own research was only up to August15th NOA2. Some was included some were not.

16th onwards (we're 17th) weren't included on the last batch so next one is Sept 4.

Want to waste time? Check this out: https://marecaranne.com/

Pictures than read? https://www.instagram.com/marecaranne/?ref=badge

Videos with mostly adrenaline? http://www.youtube.com/c/MarecaranneBlogspot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello all, 

our case was sent to the London embassy on August 21st. I received an email, confirming that they sent it and the email contains our case number. My fiancé has his medical set up for the 4th of September. Our case status on ceac tracker says that it’s in transit. My fiancé has all the paper work he needs for everything. He wants to fill out ds160 and set up his interview. Are we safe to do that now since it’s had a week to get to the embassy already? Thanks!

any help will be appreciated!😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Quick question for you guys as you have already gone through this step....

When submitting your "Tax Return" (along with the affidavit & letter of intent) has anyone blocked out their social security number? Are there any issues with doing so? I'm only concerned about the tax return ever getting lost or into the wrong hands.

I'm a MARCHIE and we're on deck!!! 😍 I'm gathering all these documents now. Thanks for your help!

Advice: KEEP BUSY!!

March 12 2018 - I-129F Sent to USCIS (Dallas) 

March 13 2018 - I-129F Delivered

March 19 2018 – Rec’d TEXT w/receipt #

March 19 2018 – Check Cleared

March 20 2018 - NOA1 Sent out

March 23 2018 - Received hard copy letter of NOA1 (Application in California Processing)

Oct 3 2018 USCIS mailed NOA2

Oct 4 2018 - Approved NOA2  via App (206 days of waiting)

Oct 9 2018  NOA2 Received via mail

Oct 24 2018 NVC Received Case

Oct 25 2018 NVC Case number received

Nov 1 2018 DS-160 Submitted online

Nov 14 2018 Case sent to embassy

Nov 16 2018 Case Arrived embassy NVC says "Ready"

Jan 10 2019 Medical exam completed

Jan 15 2019 Interview

Jan 16 2019 Interview Results - status "Issued"

Jan 24 2019 Visa in Hand 

Feb 18 2019 - POE

April 9 2019- Married!!!

April 27 2019- AOS Filed / Mailed

April 28 2019- AOS Delivered (Chicago)

May 2 2019 - Rec’d TEXT w/receipt # for AOS, EAD, & Travel / (NOA 1)

Nov 14 2019 - EAD & AP Approved

Nov 18 2019 - Card Mailed

Nov 21 2019 - Combo Card Rec'd

Jan 30 2020 - Green Card Interview

Jan 30 2020 - Card Approved and in Production

Feb 6 2020 - Greencard Rec'd

1 hour ago, ChaneyM said:

Hello all, 

our case was sent to the London embassy on August 21st. I received an email, confirming that they sent it and the email contains our case number. My fiancé has his medical set up for the 4th of September. Our case status on ceac tracker says that it’s in transit. My fiancé has all the paper work he needs for everything. He wants to fill out ds160 and set up his interview. Are we safe to do that now since it’s had a week to get to the embassy already? Thanks!

any help will be appreciated!😊

You'll be safe to do both; interviews at the embassy are currently out to the 11th of October

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Meu Amor said:

Hey Quick question for you guys as you have already gone through this step....

When submitting your "Tax Return" (along with the affidavit & letter of intent) has anyone blocked out their social security number? Are there any issues with doing so? I'm only concerned about the tax return ever getting lost or into the wrong hands.

I'm a MARCHIE and we're on deck!!! 😍 I'm gathering all these documents now. Thanks for your help!

Not sure if that's a good idea, how else would they verify that is YOUR tax return if your SSN is omitted. This goes to US Embassy, so I would not be too worried about your information being stolen, and some of that paperwork is returned to the beneficiary in the packet they give him for POE, other documents are shredded. I doubt there are nefarious individuals sitting waiting to steal SSN from US citizens. You have a higher chance of that when applying for jobs or running credit on the State side. 

K1 

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Armenia 

I-129-F mailed to USCIS by attorney: 01-03-2018

NOA1: 01-08-2018 

NOA2: 07-24-2018 

NVC Recieved: 08-09-2018

NVC Case # Assigned: 08-13-2018

Left NVC: 08-21-2018

Consulate: 08-23-2018

Packet 3: 08-28-2018

Medical: 08-30-2018

Interview: 09-11-2018

Visa in Hand: 09-29-2018

POE: 10-03-2018 at Los Angeles, CA

Wedding: 11/16/2018

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AOS - Los Angeles, CA 

NO1: December 31, 2019 receipt date

Biometrics: 1/23/19 (letter received 1/11/19)

Biometrics processed: 1/25/19

Ready for Interview: April 3, 2019 AOS

Interview Scheduled Update: June 26, 2019 (letter received 7/1/2019)

Interview: August 6, 2019 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.