dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
45 minutes ago, dshah1992 said:

Just called NVC and they gave me the case number and invoice number. They told me it was just created recently.

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

9 weeks and got case number & invoice # over the phone! How long for welcome letter and first few to unlock?

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

12 hours ago, ABK said:

I am waiting for interview date. My case is pivot so I guess I won't get CC email. I hope ISL embassy is still scheduling for August

Hey,when was your cc? I have just got an email to check my status that i'm documentarily qualified.How much time is tequired for the interview email at ISL embassy.? Im from pakistan too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

Hey,when was your cc? I have just got an email to check my status that i'm documentarily qualified.How much time is tequired for the interview email at ISL embassy.? Im from pakistan too.

Congratulations! My CC was on July 13. I am waiting for interview letter too. Last week NVC started scheduling for August. I hope they are still scheduling for August so we can get interview date. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Hey thank you,I have just received an email to check my status on CEAC that im documentarily qualified.Now waiting for my interview to be scheduled at ISL embassy

Amazing..Good to hear that..You will get an interview date soon. :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, valentinasc said:

9 weeks and got case number & invoice # over the phone! How long for welcome letter and first few to unlock?

Go ahead and complete your ds261 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, emillanger said:

HI 

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE I130 APPROVAL. HOW CAN I FIND OUT NVC RECEIVING DATE OTHER THAN CALLING THEM?

Unfortunately,calling NVC is the fastest way to find out.

4 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Hey thank you,I have just received an email to check my status on CEAC that im documentarily qualified.Now waiting for my interview to be scheduled at ISL embassy

Congratss :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.