dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 hours ago, catdk said:

Yes - mine says "Case at NVC"

Is that normal for this stage? What will it say when it's CC?

We got an email saying our documents were accepted and we are on the line for the interview date now. And there was a message on CEAC website 'documentarily qualified'. I wouldn't rely on At NVC status that much. Good luck in getting a speedy CC and an interview date afterwards!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

The $120 was immediately, so I paid that after assigning myself as the agent.

The $325 was open after they assigned me as the agent over the phone. I usually call between 8-8:30am Central time and always get someone on the phone in less than 5 mins

Yea.. me too,I will calling them as soon as they resume

3 hours ago, julieascott said:

It still says Submit Required Documents but they just scanned my stuff last Friday and it's still weekends in their part of the globe.

u should try calling them and confirm.. u never know with their online status.

22 hours ago, Virprincess said:

Anyone knows about the questions from my interview as a beneficiary? My wife is in chicago waiting for me and I want to know about the interview day! We already got the case number and the invoice number from nvc! I’m just thinking about the interview thank you 

The interview is not as bad as we think my friend spouse went through last Thursday if you have attorney he or she should help you to prepare the interview how long you been waiting for the nvc case number and invoice number for me is been almost four weeks nothing should I call??

Timeline

good day all and happy new month.wishing everyone a speedy NVC process and successful interview.still waiting for case and invoice number this week makes it 8 week .i pray we get it soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

We got an email saying our documents were accepted and we are on the line for the interview date now. And there was a message on CEAC website 'documentarily qualified'. I wouldn't rely on At NVC status that much. Good luck in getting a speedy CC and an interview date afterwards!

Congratulations. when was your scan date??.

Timeline
1 hour ago, reem said:

how long it will take to open the fees part?we submited the DS261 friday ..

We too did filled our ds261 yesterday. You can call them today to review your ds261 with you over the phone so you can proceed with the remaining steps because thats what we are going to do today as soon as they resume. 

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 hour ago, wendykay said:

good day all and happy new month.wishing everyone a speedy NVC process and successful interview.still waiting for case and invoice number this week makes it 8 week .i pray we get it soon

Amen. Call NVC when your case turns 8weeks and 1day with them,you can tell them to forward your case to a supervisor

Edited by Abies

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Is there any easy to see list of timelines for how long it takes from sending in docs & NVC receiving them to case complete? All the timelines and spreadsheets I see on here are for CC to interview. I also see info for NOA2 to getting the NVC case number. 

I'm looking for avg. time from NVC receiving the docs to CC, specifically for Montreal. Thank you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

As a follow up, I called as soon as they opened today, and they haven't scanned my documents in yet (arrived Friday). I asked her why it changed to Case at NVC from Submit Documents on CEAC, and she said she wasn't sure. 

She was extremely nice, and told me to check back in on Thursday, since they're off Wednesday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.