Adam&Allison

What's everyones opinion on President Trump?

81 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

And the left would try to have some of the current faces removed for being slave owning racists.

If the left had it's way they'd have Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris on Mt. Rushmore!

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Adam&Allison said:

If the left had it's way they'd have Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris on Mt. Rushmore!

giphy.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

3 hours ago, Adam&Allison said:

Probably Stalin, Marx, Lenin and Mao.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

16 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

dont forget

Image result for che guevara

You mean the racist Che Guevera right? I love how people love to hold him up as a model of resistance when in reality he was a racist and a loser.

15 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

You mean the racist Che Guevera right? I love how people love to hold him up as a model of resistance when in reality he was a racist and a loser.

And a horrorable human rights record

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

But he was for the disadvantaged as long as he got his.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

True, but the same thing can be said about the southern pride flag.  

3 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

True, but the same thing can be said about the southern pride flag.  

Which flag are you referring to? Because there are different versions of the flag and the flag you are mostly referring to is the Confederate Battle Flag. I have the Confederate known as the 1st Confederate Flag which was commonly mistaken on the battle field for the US Flag at the time.

thS6PH355F.jpg

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Which flag are you referring to? Because there are different versions of the flag and the flag you are mostly referring to is the Confederate Battle Flag. I have the Confederate known as the 1st Confederate Flag which was commonly mistaken on the battle field for the US Flag at the time.

thS6PH355F.jpg

You know the exact flag I am referring to lol.

2ed and 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

You know the exact flag I am referring to lol.

2ed and 3rd. 

Seriously I am born and raised in the South, EVERYONE knows that flag and people of both races fly that flag in all honesty.   What's funny is that mostly Yankees and people that don't get outside of their bubble think that ONLY white people fly that flag, when in all honesty black and white people fly it.

6 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Seriously I am born and raised in the South, EVERYONE knows that flag and people of both races fly that flag in all honesty.   What's funny is that mostly Yankees and people that don't get outside of their bubble think that ONLY white people fly that flag, when in all honesty black and white people fly it.

Duly noted.

But it doesnt change the fact that the Confederates fought to preserve slavery.

6 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Duly noted.

But it doesnt change the fact that the Confederates fought to preserve slavery.

That is true sir and nothing can change that. But did you know that were Black people that were slave owners as well and fought for the Confederacy as well?

A lot of people don't know that.

23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

But did you know that were Black people that were slave owners 

No doubt , just not enough to be significant. 

23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That is true sir and nothing can change that. But did you know that were Black people that were slave owners as well and fought for the Confederacy as well?

A lot of people don't know that.

"Myth #5: Black soldiers—slave and free—fought for the Confederacy.

This argument, a staple among those seeking to redefine the conflict as an abstract battle over states’ rights rather than a fight to preserve slavery, does not hold up. White officers in the Confederacy did indeed bring slaves to the front during the Civil War, where they cooked, cleaned and performed other labors for the officers and their regiments. But there’s no evidence to suggest that significant numbers of black soldiers fought under the Confederate banner against Union soldiers."-History.com 

https://www.history.com/news/5-myths-about-slavery

So yes and no to your second assertion. 

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

53 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

What's funny is that mostly Yankees and people that don't get outside of their bubble.

Also  before you start to go around bashing "Yankees" remember that southern schools actively recruit northern teachers.