GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, icystorm said:

I just got an update about a possible interview. I honestly don’t know how to begin processing it because that was not what I expected. 🤧

Its like all other people who havent heard about their cases for a while are suddenly getting interview notices. Were you transferred to Potomac from vermont too?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, icystorm said:

I just got an update about a possible interview. I honestly don’t know how to begin processing it because that was not what I expected. 🤧

One way to process is to file N400. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
43 minutes ago, icystorm said:

My son is a June 2018 filer, got the same update then after a few days it says it was transferred to nebraska. 3 weeks later the update says his card is being produced.

3 hours ago, annoj said:

Its like all other people who havent heard about their cases for a while are suddenly getting interview notices. Were you transferred to Potomac from vermont too?

I was transferred from Vermont to Potomac May 10th

2 hours ago, Mydy said:

My son is a June 2018 filer, got the same update then after a few days it says it was transferred to nebraska. 3 weeks later the update says his card is being produced.

I’m praying for such a miracle!!!!! 🥺

Timeline
52 minutes ago, icystorm said:

I was transferred from Vermont to Potomac May 10th

I’m praying for such a miracle!!!!! 🥺

I got approved first (i-751, April filer) then a few days after my approval, my boy got approved.

We prepared the docs needed for his interview then when he received the notice saying his case was transferred from California Service Center to Nebraska we were confused. Thank God he got approved instead. 

5 hours ago, Mydy said:

I got approved first (i-751, April filer) then a few days after my approval, my boy got approved.

We prepared the docs needed for his interview then when he received the notice saying his case was transferred from California Service Center to Nebraska we were confused. Thank God he got approved instead. 

I just found out there was another update last night. My case has been transferred to another office which now has jurisdiction over it. I’m confused at the moment. But I’m praying for better outcome 

Timeline
2 hours ago, icystorm said:

I just found out there was another update last night. My case has been transferred to another office which now has jurisdiction over it. I’m confused at the moment. But I’m praying for better outcome 

Did you receive a NOA yet? I hope your case ends up like my son’s who got 2 confusing updates  (1. scheduled for an interview 2. transferred to another office) and then got approved after a few days. I pray that you get approved very soon. I know how frustrating it is to wait for a very long time. Hang in there!

1 hour ago, Mydy said:

Did you receive a NOA yet? I hope your case ends up like my son’s who got 2 confusing updates  (1. scheduled for an interview 2. transferred to another office) and then got approved after a few days. I pray that you get approved very soon. I know how frustrating it is to wait for a very long time. Hang in there!

Thank you much!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, icystorm said:

Can I do that whiles I’m waiting for the interview date?

Yes, as long as you passed the 2 years, 9 months since the date of issue printed on your GC.

However, as Mydy pointed out this might just be the case of their technical systems acting funny. So you might wanna wait it out and see.

36 minutes ago, kline19 said:

Yes, as long as you passed the 2 years, 9 months since the date of issue printed on your GC.

However, as Mydy pointed out this might just be the case of their technical systems acting funny. So you might wanna wait it out and see.

Right!!!! Thank you. Will wait it out for a little while. I called the automated system and my case has been transferred to Arlington,VA which I believe is the same as Potomac. I’m not even sure anymore 

Hey guys 

I’m divorced waiver , I’m May filer 2018 , biometric has been done last March 15th 2019 , off called em & she got me an inquiry as I ve received a mail stating my case is currently being adjudicated  & in 45 days I’ll get a notice of action ,in form or approval or transfer or evidences request or denial or intent of deny ?! Any explanation is appreciated 

2959BAD4-DD58-4988-A7AB-DF622D72188D.jpeg

9 hours ago, Mydy said:

Did you send two different applications for ROC for your son and yourself? or was he included in your own applications? The reason I am asking is because I included my three kids in my application since we all received our GC the same day.  Thank you!

On 8/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, Jukilalu said:

Hello everyone! 

I just got in the mail a letter from USCIS... notice type: transfer notice. “We have completed a preliminary review of your case. We transferred your case to the following office so an interview for your case can be scheduled”. 

Is this a sure bet I’ll be getting an interview or can  they still approve it after a few days?

Hi!!!! Did you ever receive the letter from Uscis confirming the interview?

1 hour ago, icystorm said:

Hi!!!! Did you ever receive the letter from Uscis confirming the interview?

No I did not. No updates or anything, tbh I can’t check anything online anyway cause it doesn’t work so I just find out whenever it show up at home. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.