@simsim2

@MatMi

@xstarlet

@patsfan038

@PilsenCanela

@Jairozb

@Beddy2015

@MassSteff

Based on the spreadsheet, you should be hearing some kinda news about your application.....I'm on the edge of my seat here! :clock:

Fingers Crossed.......Super nervous!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amadia said:

I've seen the trend of many members who got biometrics waived in early 2019 come back to get letters from USCIS for biometrics appointments....you are one of the lucky ones! :dance: 

I will take that as a win! They can get my fingerprints during the N-400 Phase.

10 hours ago, Amadia said:

@war teacher 

@sidster81

@nya22

@CB & FM

@simsim2

@MatMi

@xstarlet

@patsfan038

@PilsenCanela

@Jairozb

@Beddy2015

@MassSteff

Based on the spreadsheet, you should be hearing some kinda news about your application.....I'm on the edge of my seat here! :clock:

9 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

I hope so @Amadia cause God knows I am TIRED of waiting. 

@Amadia @Beddy2015 I hope so too. I was thinking the transfer was going to speed it up and then others at VSC started getting aporoved without transfer and we are still waiting. Hope it happens for all of us.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 hours ago, CB & FM said:

@Amadia @Beddy2015 I hope so too. I was thinking the transfer was going to speed it up and then others at VSC started getting aporoved without transfer and we are still waiting. Hope it happens for all of us.

Finger cross we hear something soon. 

24 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

Finger cross we hear something soon. 

How many folks here are waiting for their 10 year GC to apply for N400? June 21, 2018 is my NOA date on 751. I use a lawyer and she recommended applying for naturalization, even if 751 is pending. Her logic is that 751 and N400 are on two separate 'piles' and just because you apply for naturalization, doesn't mean that you'll lose your spot in the 751 pile. By the time the N400 application is ready for interview (6-12 months in Boston), the 751 should have been adjudicated because of 18-24 month timeline. If it is still pending, then USCIS would conduct a joint 751-400 interview. Either way, there is no harm in applying for the N400 even if your 751 is pending. She said that 90% of her clients choose this route. So I'm having and my file prepared and will be submitting it this week.

FWIW, she told me that 5 of the 7 clients who are May 2018 filers  received their approval in the last 10 days. 3 of the 5 had their file transferred to Potomac from Vermont and all were marriage based. So she expects the June files to be adjudicated in the next 3-4 weeks.

Edited by patsfan038

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, patsfan038 said:

How many folks here are waiting for their 10 year GC to apply for N400? June 21, 2018 is my NOA date on 751. I use a lawyer and she recommended applying for naturalization, even if 751 is pending. Her logic is that 751 and N400 are on two separate 'piles' and just because you apply for naturalization, doesn't mean that you'll lose your spot in the 751 pile. By the time the N400 application is ready for interview (6-12 months in Boston), the 751 should have been adjudicated because of 18-24 month timeline. If it is still pending, then USCIS would conduct a joint 751-400 interview. Either way, there is no harm in applying for the N400 even if your 751 is pending. She said that 90% of her clients choose this route. So I'm having and my file prepared and will be submitting it this week.

FWIW, she told me that 5 of the 7 clients who are May 2018 filers  received their approval in the last 10 days. 3 of the 5 had their file transferred to Potomac from Vermont and all were marriage based. So she expects the June files to be adjudicated in the next 3-4 weeks.

My window is open   for N400 but Im gonna wait for approval of the green card first. My case was transferred to Potomac last month . 

Applying for N400 is up to you . I see people who does it while there I 751 is pending and it doesn't affect them others have to wait 2+ year . My local office processing time is +year. 

Im hoping to get green card in couple weeks then apply for N400. 

28 minutes ago, art1976 said:

Hey guys, any news for June 2018 fillers??? Completed biometrics on june 11 2019 and still waiting for an update. Anyone on the same situation????

I got a biometric appointment for June 12th (after receiving a bio-metric re-use letter in March 2019) , did early walk-in for Bio metric on 5th June. Status changed to "Fingerprint review complete" on 8th June 2019... No updates after that.

My Timeline: 
June 11th 2018 - Application sent. 
June 13th 2018 - Application delivered by Fedex. 
June 13th 2018 - USCIS Received Date 
June 28th 2018 - Notice of Action 

3 hours ago, patsfan038 said:

If it is still pending, then USCIS would conduct a joint 751-400 interview.

Filing N400 while I751 is pending is fine but the joint interview is all based on the officer's discretion. I have seen some instances of members getting approved for N400 but because I751 is pending, they have a significant delay since ROC has to be approved before N400 can move forward.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
20 hours ago, sidster81 said:

I guess I spoke too soon. Within the last hour, I received the following email (1 day short of my filing anniversary of ROC): 

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL *** 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: WAC18225XXXXX

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE 

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production 

On June 24, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC18225XXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

Also, the https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ is still stuck at Case transferred status since May 2019. Oddly enough, the old website didn't  even recognize my Receipt # until last month, and now it's the first one to get updated. #SMH

Congrats! How do you sign up for email notification?

I-751 Process:

VSC received Petition: June 18, 2018
NOA Date: June 20, 2018
Biometrics Date: July 26, 2018
Approval Date: July 12, 2019
Card received Date: July 20, 2019

N-400 Process:
N400 filed online: July 20, 2019
Biometrics Date: August 12, 2019
Interview Date: October 6, 2020
Approval Date: October 9, 2020
Oath Ceremony scheduled notice: October 14, 2020
Oath Ceremony Date: November 24, 2020

1 hour ago, Amadia said:

Filing N400 while I751 is pending is fine but the joint interview is all based on the officer's discretion. I have seen some instances of members getting approved for N400 but because I751 is pending, they have a significant delay since ROC has to be approved before N400 can move forward.

Intersting. So for these applications, either they wait for the ROC to be approved, which may take much longer than usual, or file N400 and risk getting delayed because the ROC is not approved. Either way, there is a delay. You'd think that the ROC delay will not be an issue if they do a combo interview, but clearly that isn't happening to all the people. 

4 hours ago, cali1618 said:

I got a biometric appointment for June 12th (after receiving a bio-metric re-use letter in March 2019) , did early walk-in for Bio metric on 5th June. Status changed to "Fingerprint review complete" on 8th June 2019... No updates after that.

My Timeline: 
June 11th 2018 - Application sent. 
June 13th 2018 - Application delivered by Fedex. 
June 13th 2018 - USCIS Received Date 
June 28th 2018 - Notice of Action 

I know Im starting to get frustrated. Hopefully  we will hear from USCIS soon. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Gijo12 said:

Congrats! How do you sign up for email notification?

Create a account at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do

Add your case and select Email alert & Mobile alert to Yes.  

75099C61-908B-45D7-879C-AE7C5D71BFF2.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Just out of curiosity and not trying to be rude, why do some of you in such a hurry to  apply for N400 before the ROC is completed? Is it so that you can vote next year?

AOS - 130 days

ROC - 15m

N400 - 10/18/2019

bio - 11/4/19

16 hours ago, patsfan038 said:

Either way, there is a delay. You'd think that the ROC delay will not be an issue if they do a combo interview, but clearly that isn't happening to all the people. 

That's correct. Each case is being handled differently and it sucks that we can't see a common trend with these things.....it's ultimately if the supervisor "feels like it" to have the officer do a combo interview. 😕 

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.