GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

My case still has the same status. I checked on  https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Thanks!

image.png.2429a59ef661053291a337363196797f.png

I-751 Process:

VSC received Petition: June 18, 2018
NOA Date: June 20, 2018
Biometrics Date: July 26, 2018
Approval Date: July 12, 2019
Card received Date: July 20, 2019

N-400 Process:
N400 filed online: July 20, 2019
Biometrics Date: August 12, 2019
Interview Date: October 6, 2020
Approval Date: October 9, 2020
Oath Ceremony scheduled notice: October 14, 2020
Oath Ceremony Date: November 24, 2020

2 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

They would have sent you a letter informing of the transfer. If you can check your case on uscis case status and it's working you would be able to see any update there.

I haven’t received a letter as yet, uscis case status isn’t working i tried many times. 

2 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

They would have sent you a letter informing of the transfer. If you can check your case on uscis case status and it's working you would be able to see any update there.

This what it says 

84467E19-C8BA-45FF-8910-950862F910BC.png

48 minutes ago, patsfan038 said:

Hello All,

Frequent lurker and a first time poster. I'm a June 2018 filer, living in MA. On May 3rd, I got a text saying that my case has been transferred and a new office has jurisdiction. I'm attaching two snapshots of my USCIS account. I called the CS# and my case has been transferred to Arlington, VA (Potomac service center). I got  NOA saying the same. My lawyer told me that if it went to my local office, then an interview is very likely and since it went ti Potomac, I should hear something in the next 60 days (she said most of her clients either get a RFE or approval). Obviously, I'm hoping for the latter. I'll be applying for N400 in the next month. . I was hoping to hear from fellow posters, who have a similar timeline.

(Images containing personal information removed.)

a1.png

a2.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

My case (CSC filer) was transferred to the local office (May 11th) as well.  

Immigrant8:  it means the local office will review the case and make a decision (approve, schedule interview, or send an RFE).   

@patsfan038 Also in MA here and I have an identical set of updates on the tracker. That it was transferred, received by a local office and then seemingly transferred again - twice! Thanks for your post.

19 hours ago, Immigrant8 said:

Hello guys,

I just got two updates online. I am CSC filer and also live in CA. 

"Case transferred and a new office has Jurisdiction"

"Case was received at my local office"

What does this mean? Can anyone explain?

Thanks. 

I think that it means you'll be called in for an interview, since it has been transferred to your local office

1 hour ago, patsfan038 said:

Is your timeline similar to mine?

Very similar, I have the same events on my case as you albeit about 2 weeks later in the year.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, idyllic420 said:

anyone thinking of filling n400?

I was thinking to do it about a month ago when my window opened but stopped at the last moment and decided to wait out the I751. I am a CSC filer. I do have the application filled out online and if they by any chance dared to forward my case to my local office for a potential i751 interview, I will hit the submit button on my N400 lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, idyllic420 said:

anyone thinking of filling n400?

I'll wait to see for my 1751 can be approved first. My window for filing will be end of June tho.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.