Timeline
58 minutes ago, Serrano101 said:

Case received 25/04

still no case#

husband called yesterday said they will send it to supervisor 🙄

can’t take this waiting anymore!!!

He should call nvc back today

Hi,

I called NVC today ( morning time is the best time to call usually they answer right away)

She told that the supervisor can't rellay do nohing just notifying the department about cases that time frame pass 8 weeks

Even that, u got a case number dosnt mean u can proceed until u got instructions and is not a short process 

and that could take 4 to 6 weeks:blink:

She said they received huge amount of cases from USCIS and they have people doing over time. 

Told me  only thing i can do is to waaaiiitttt :(

------------

Nvc recived 04-25-18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guys...

I-130 approved 4/10

NVC received date 4/25

No case # as of today. I asked them to forward the cases to a supervisor yesterday and called this morning to confirm that it was done. The rep this morning also forwarded the cases to her supervisor as well. She suggested I call back at the end of next week and they'd "hopefully" have the items entered 😑😑😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, gintar89 said:

when did you submit the documents? how long it took to get cc?

submitted docs 05/31. cc was on 06/18. no interview date yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, PhoenixBlaque said:

Guys...

I-130 approved 4/10

NVC received date 4/25

No case # as of today. I asked them to forward the cases to a supervisor yesterday and called this morning to confirm that it was done. The rep this morning also forwarded the cases to her supervisor as well. She suggested I call back at the end of next week and they'd "hopefully" have the items entered 😑😑😑

This is really serious 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, skyzee said:

CC this morning... Checklist from June 6. Pivot. 

Happy for you guys!! Hope the reschedule goes smooth for your interview timeline! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.