dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Paola93 said:

My husband had his interview today at 9:15am in CDJ Mex and thanks to God he was approved. 

Congrats!! I was waiting to hear how it went for you and your husband. Glad everything went smooth for you guys. We are here in Juarez right now also, my wife has her interview on Thursday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Chrisco2018 said:

Congrats!! I was waiting to hear how it went for you and your husband. Glad everything went smooth for you guys. We are here in Juarez right now also, my wife has her interview on Thursday. 

Oh and since his interview was at 9:15, what time did he get to the consulate? 

30 minutes ago, alan foster said:

Thanking you for the response. i am pivot and docs are uploaded on 6/13/2018 , so will take 2 weeks to get CC, what you think please?

When I called about when and how long they would take to be checked and completed the lady at NVC told me it takes up to 6 weeks but also said that it was taking a lot less. From what I have seen online they're taking around 2 weeks to a month but some people have taken less than that. So I think it may just be about luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can someone tell me what CSRA mean please ? I just got an email about confirmation instructions with a link about csra visa appointment to activate a new user account.I’m not sure what it means.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Love_HZ said:

still no interview appointments for islamabad embassy😔😔😔

its coming hold on....i m waiting for interview date too :)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, alan foster said:

Hi, resubmitted some missing documents as requested on 6/13/2018. No CC yet, when they will review again ?. please some body can throw some opinion on me. Thankyou in Advance

We resubmitted the docs on June 4th, got a CC June 21st

14 hours ago, R&OC said:

Quick question to everyone - does anyone have any experience regarding a rescheduled interview? We wrote them an email last night and asked to have an interview for the week following the date offered.

which email address u use to reschedule.

in my opinion you should use expedite email address or 

since ur interview is already scheduled, you can try to contact embassy directly by phone or email to reschedule.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Love_HZ said:

still no interview appointments for islamabad embassy😔😔😔

Don't worry, NVC will surprise you soon with your interview date :) Stay calm. It's coming. All the best! 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anybody know if petitioner is able to attend consular processing interview with spouse?....esp anybody doing this at Jamaica embassy?

Can someone tell me what's the difference between Marriage Certificate and Petitioner's Marriage Certificate for spousal visa? Husband and wife don't have two separate marriage certificates. Not sure what NVC meant here and it is clearly listed under SPOUSE section.  

image.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, alan foster said:

Hi, resubmitted some missing documents as requested on 6/13/2018. No CC yet, when they will review again ?. please some body can throw some opinion on me. Thankyou in Advance

My scan date was 10th May I got reviewed on 23rd May from NVC, Got checklist uploaded that doc on the same day on 23rd but again they reviewed that on 12 June !!! Privat case 

Edited by M.khan98

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.