Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You'd think that Debbie would realize after all of Colt's exploits that she can't just up and move to Canada, just like Canadians can't just up and move to the States. 🤦‍♀️

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 weeks later...

Old lady Jenny wants her 30-something husband to be retired like she is.  I know India is cheap but I don't think her meager social security will support them.

So selfish, she needs him to hold her hand 24 hours a day.

Also, how can a 100 year old lady not be able to cook literally anything?  Or clean?  Or make a bed?  Or go shopping by herself?  

Then Angela's biggest problem in life is Michael's Instagram.  She equates it to lying, deception, cheating, and betrayal.  And she is demanding him to shut it down but she won't shut her down and won't listen to reason.  I hope he stays strong and doesn't let her get her way.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Modern Women are not always young.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

And Kim wants to be the first wife because once they marry she will demand to be the ONLY wife.  But if he puts his foot down, she is so desperate that she will be the 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife.  If he asks, she'll be the maid of honor to the first wife. 🤣

What I don't understand is how she can even get Usman to the US with all this talk of second wives.

I did not need to see a NUDE ED waddling around getting his back waxed. That was foul. I was, however, very excited to see that Pulya the Rat is alive and well and living in VOOD with Michael on the Single Life. Natalie better be as excited to see her rat as I was. :lol: 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/8/2022 at 8:53 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Old lady Jenny wants her 30-something husband to be retired like she is.  I know India is cheap but I don't think her meager social security will support them.

So selfish, she needs him to hold her hand 24 hours a day.

Also, how can a 100 year old lady not be able to cook literally anything?  Or clean?  Or make a bed?  Or go shopping by herself?  

Then Angela's biggest problem in life is Michael's Instagram.  She equates it to lying, deception, cheating, and betrayal.  And she is demanding him to shut it down but she won't shut her down and won't listen to reason.  I hope he stays strong and doesn't let her get her way.  

I feel her issue is more he wants to work 6-7days a week. I assume long hours cause it sounds like he'll be gone all day? If so, I understand but I do find it crazy she can't/won't do anything around the house and hasn't learnt the language. Haven't they been in a relationship for 10years??? I would make an effort to learn if my partner spoke another language, esp his family even if i wasn't moving there.

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

1 hour ago, AndiB said:

I feel her issue is more he wants to work 6-7days a week. I assume long hours cause it sounds like he'll be gone all day? If so, I understand but I do find it crazy she can't/won't do anything around the house and hasn't learnt the language. Haven't they been in a relationship for 10years??? I would make an effort to learn if my partner spoke another language, esp his family even if i wasn't moving there.

I agree with all of this. I don't think it's reasonable for him to work 7 days a week unless that's literally the only job he can get. On the other hand, he absolutely should have a job if he wants one. And she just acts like "woe is me, poor Jenny" when she can get up and out of the house and do something! When I was doing a trial run at living in the UK (I was there for nearly 6 months on the ESTA/VWP) I couldn't work but I was out of the flat every day, taking the Tube, shopping at the supermarket for my then-boyfriend and me, hanging out with people I knew who were not my boyfriend, etc. I realized pretty quickly that I wasn't crazy about living in the UK, but I tried

She should try coming back here and living on Social Security with Sumit and see precisely how much better she has it over there, or could have it if she only tried

Timeline
10 hours ago, laylalex said:

I agree with all of this. I don't think it's reasonable for him to work 7 days a week unless that's literally the only job he can get. On the other hand, he absolutely should have a job if he wants one. And she just acts like "woe is me, poor Jenny" when she can get up and out of the house and do something! When I was doing a trial run at living in the UK (I was there for nearly 6 months on the ESTA/VWP) I couldn't work but I was out of the flat every day, taking the Tube, shopping at the supermarket for my then-boyfriend and me, hanging out with people I knew who were not my boyfriend, etc. I realized pretty quickly that I wasn't crazy about living in the UK, but I tried

She should try coming back here and living on Social Security with Sumit and see precisely how much better she has it over there, or could have it if she only tried

Yeah he 100% should work but I'm catching up atm so bit behind. Sounds like he invested in a restaurant so it's not just shift work but kinda 24/7. Does seem a bit of a plot point because who was handeling all the work until now 😅
I totally understand dependence and being scared to do stuff on your own, honestly I'm a lil lost even in US but I do try to learn and do stuff on my own. I warned him it'd take me a few months to work towards independence (going out etc) but months not years! Even needing him for some things or preferring him with her is fine but she shouldn't be that dependent! I'm mostly not over her not learning the language, I really hope it's a fake story pt but wouldn't be the first white westerner who doesn't think they need to learn the language. Not knowing the language super isolates her and limits her freedom. That's not sumit's fault

NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Important to rember that this is not a documentary and seems a lot is scripted.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
On 11/14/2022 at 4:51 PM, Boiler said:

Important to rember that this is not a documentary and seems a lot is scripted.

yeah that's why I said prob a plot point. Also swear people saw Jenny with a job at some pt. I'd also be surprised if she's picked up none of the language. It's been confirmed they often make em use translation apps etc for ~drama ~

Tired of Tanya saying she doesn't care about the legal side of her divorce. THEN SIGN IT

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/15/2022 at 12:49 PM, AndiB said:

yeah that's why I said prob a plot point. Also swear people saw Jenny with a job at some pt. I'd also be surprised if she's picked up none of the language. It's been confirmed they often make em use translation apps etc for ~drama ~

Tired of Tanya saying she doesn't care about the legal side of her divorce. THEN SIGN IT

Can't argue about Jenny.  There's no way you don't start to pick up the language.  Hell, I don't speak Spanish, but I'm in a border state and I've still picked up words despite it not being the common language.  I would definitely have learned it in an immersive situation.  

Tanya is flaky like Stephanie "farts in a jar" Matto.  She just hasn't figured out how to take money from stupid people who buy foul air in a jar.  

Tiffany is no better with the dating versus divorce.  And now back in SA...

Agree with @laylalex on not needing to see naked Ed.  🤢

Angela projects onto Michael.  She's the liar, flirting with her yoga star in Canada.  She wants Michael to get sick of her so she can blame him and get divorced.  She's foul and I wish they'd stop handing her cash to do the show.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 weeks later...

Single life tell all

Caesar says that it didn't work out with the girl he chose in his Mr Peanut tuxedo, but he met 2 Ukrainian women online and they fell madly in love with him, and want to come to the US (they have tourist visas already) and live with him together and have babies.  He hasn't lost his sense of humor.  Then Natalie loses it.  Starts some unhinged rant about Caesar disrespecting her country.  That woman has real psych problems, and not even joking.

That old hag Debbie is annoying as hell.  No wonder her own kid is fed up with her.  She is judging everybody and has an opinion about everything.

Then Caesar got destroyed because he tried to say that he didn't want an American woman, without explicitly saying so, but he has a hard time saying the right thing.  But Tim defended him well I thought, translating well.  

• 5 weeks later...

Trailer for 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way dropped and... it looks amazing.

https://www.etonline.com/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-season-4-first-look-this-couple-has-a-43-year-age-difference-196811

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 2:26 AM, laylalex said:

Trailer for 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way dropped and... it looks amazing.

What did you find amazing about them?  Just another crop of misguided, naive, gullible, stupid, immature people who are completely mismatched with their significant other.  But fun to watch and laugh at.