Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Gee, it's a shocker that Kimbaly freaked about about the 2nd wife thing when she originally said that she could do it.  Throwing drinks at him is becoming a habit, and he takes it like a chump, and then apologizes.  Grow a sack and send grandma packing.  He could find a cute woman his age.

Did she throw a drink? Maybe I missed it.

And Caesar looking like a chubby Mr. Peanut going with a top hat to the Ukraine gold diggers meetup.  He's with 3 others guys, a golf pro, a Crypto investor, and an intl businessman.  They asked what he does, and when he said "nail technician" --- awkward silence. :rofl:

25 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

And Caesar looking like a chubby Mr. Peanut going with a top hat to the Ukraine gold diggers meetup.  He's with 3 others guys, a golf pro, a Crypto investor, and an intl businessman.  They asked what he does, and when he said "nail technician" --- awkward silence. :rofl:

I think he may be mentally challenged or have some type of syndrome like he maybe a tad autistic or have asperger.

He just doesn't strike me as being all there, and he smiles alot which is a trait of someone with an issue.

His dress attire looks like what a kid would wear if he had to dress up, he looked ridicolous.

He reminded me of the guys from Stepbrother when they went on a job interviews and wore Tuxedo shirts.

Edited by Palawan

Caesar was the most sympathetic person in that limo and I do not find Caesar sympathetic. 

I cannot understand how Kimbaleeee thinks throwing drinks (water last season, milk this season) is an effective way of communicating that she doesn't appreciate Usman interrupting her. My unprofessional diagnosis: she has watched WAY too much Real Housewives (particularly RHONJ and RHONA). 

I did not need to know all about Jenny and Sumit's sex life, but now I do. Thanks 90DF!

Angela is awful awful awful. Next week add like 18 awfuls to that -- the sneak peek of her trashing Michael's car is disgusting.

Also -- now we know about Megan being a foot fetish model, presumably on OnlyFans. I'm guessing the 70k she pulled in was mostly for people paying to look at pics of her boohole there, and not the feet.

And over on 90Day UK -- what a well-deserved ending for King Richard!!! 

Just watched this week's ep of Single Life and o_O Natalie is out of her mind. Josh has a real job that requires him to, you know, work so he can put her up at the Mondrian for a few nights -- so what if he got up after they did the deed and went to work? Also the bit about "I am not Russian, I am Ukrainian" in response to Josh's friend making a reference to Russian dolls (matryoshkas) was absurd.

Caesar.... wow, that was an uncomfortable evening. But good on him for leaning into his nail tech background.

Veronica -- I totally understand her, but she has to learn boundaries with Tim. He might be taking it a bit far by saying no contact for a week, but it's worth a try. I once had a guy break up with me because I couldn't get my head out of my prior relationship, and I was constantly referencing my recent ex. He asked me to stop, but I couldn't. The guy really deserved better than that, and I 100% understand why he did it -- he said it was like living in a haunted house, where he didn't know if the ex was going to appear from the shadows at any moment and take me away.  Veronica needs to be careful -- opening your heart isn't always the best policy.

MOTHER DEBBIE NOOOOOOOOO! See reference to Sumit and Jenny above. In many ways this was even worse. I do not want to hear the word "lube" on 90DF. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, Eric-Pris said:

Am I the only one watching this train wreck still?

I saw the Happily Ever After.  Delusional Kim is going back to Nigeria to visit rapper Sojaboy.  She is planning to propose to him.  This woman may the most delusional ever on this show.

On the Chantel and Pedro front, Chantel took all the money out of their joint account once Pedro moved out.  $265k... whaaa?  How?  Literally leaving him with any money to eat.  But naive Pedro should have known "to protect himself" as they kept saying to Chantel, by withdrawing his half because she closed it.  This is obviously crazy Karen's idea.  Pedro is again a full out scammer according the the family because no way is their angel Chantel responsible for the broken relationship.

Nothing like a woman scorned.  The funniest part was Chantel crying to the camera  "But he promised that he would never leave me."... like a child.  This family is all nuts.

Am I the only one watching this train wreck still?

I saw the Happily Ever After.  Delusional Kim is going back to Nigeria to visit rapper Sojaboy.  She is planning to propose to him.  This woman may the most delusional ever on this show.

On the Chantel and Pedro front, Chantel took all the money out of their joint account once Pedro moved out.  $265k... whaaa?  How?  Literally leaving him with any money to eat.  But naive Pedro should have known "to protect himself" as they kept saying to Chantel, by withdrawing his half because she closed it.  This is obviously crazy Karen's idea.  Pedro is again a full out scammer according the the family because no way is their angel Chantel responsible for the broken relationship.

Nothing like a woman scorned.  The funniest part was Chantel crying to the camera  "But he promised that he would never leave me."... like a child.  This family is all nuts.

One of my friends left the 90 day fiancee show because half of the stories were scripted by TLC.One of the requests was to fight and make a lot of drama.They are professionals and they thought this could damage their professional career and they left the show.

Edited by sandranj

On 9/26/2022 at 11:51 PM, laylalex said:

Just watched this week's ep of Single Life and o_O Natalie is out of her mind. Josh has a real job that requires him to, you know, work so he can put her up at the Mondrian for a few nights -- so what if he got up after they did the deed and went to work? Also the bit about "I am not Russian, I am Ukrainian" in response to Josh's friend making a reference to Russian dolls (matryoshkas) was absurd.

Caesar.... wow, that was an uncomfortable evening. But good on him for leaning into his nail tech background.

Yep.  Natalie is bonkers.  Why Josh is still there is a mystery, did he just want to sleep with her so he put up with her?  She is beautiful physically, but I now understand why she is has been divorced so many times and is single.  She is an emotional roller coaster.  She is over the top needy, and a guy would need to drop everything to make her happy.  And if a guy doesn't commit to her on the first date, she goes nuts.  She said "He broke m y heart", but they only had 2 dates.

Caesar is just socially awkward.  And his career choice doesn't say manly, which most woman are looking for.

I can't watch any segment with Debbie, I have to fast forward.  Similar Jenny in India. 

Why are Tiffany, Natalie, and Tania not getting a divorce, and are technically separated, but acting as single?

Also, Veronica seems like a pretty fun woman, and is very good looking.  Her "relationship" with Tim, though, will interfere with any real relationship because no guy wants for his girlfriend to give her ex a key to her house.  But based on the conversation they had about setting limits, Tim is ok with it (I think it's affecting HIS girlfriend too), but Veronica seemed surprised and disappointed that Tim agreed and proposed that they "act as exes".  I think she still has feelings for him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

oh man i stopped watching 90 day while i was going through the K1 process because it was depressing...but now that it was approved and he's moving here this month i really need to jump back into the mayhem

6 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Also, Veronica seems like a pretty fun woman, and is very good looking.  Her "relationship" with Tim, though, will interfere with any real relationship because no guy wants for his girlfriend to give her ex a key to her house.  But based on the conversation they had about setting limits, Tim is ok with it (I think it's affecting HIS girlfriend too), but Veronica seemed surprised and disappointed that Tim agreed and proposed that they "act as exes".  I think she still has feelings for him.

100% this. She is trying to have her cake and eat it too with him -- she wants the emotional support of a husband, but none of the physical and romantic parts. Good for Tim to draw a boundary. They can still be very close friends and not be so fully enmeshed. 

I think she's gorgeous, funny and smart, and besides her dependency on her friendship with Tim, quite adult and independent. If she can work on her boundaries, I think she would make an amazing girlfriend/wife for someone. Someone who isn't Tim!

Also -- who says this to their "boyfriend" in the very first few months? Natalie says this. 

q1Bv3k7.jpg

20 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Veronica is good looking?  She almost looks like a man to me in the face, addd her tubby body makes her a no go from where I sit.

Her future is a house full of cats

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tim has always given me gay vibes.  Even way back when...

Natalie legitimately needs to seek out professional assistance.  She's a MESS of emotions.  She messes up good things because she's a mess and she doesn't know how to communicate.  After a fist kiss, her partner has no clue that she's already at the alter, getting married in her head.  Unrealistic expectation versus reality.  

Agree about the divorces...like just sign the papers already.  That said, the weird Dutchie Tania is with is just that...a weird Dutchie. I suppose he ain't wrong holding her accountable though.  The tattoo thing is not the same, either.

Ed and Liz - man, he's insecure and goes into dad mode, lecturing her when she's half cut at their engagement party.  That whole relationship is a hot mess of insecurity and settling. She needs to go find self confidence, self love and then find someone she deems worthy of herself. 

Cole - that dude looks like a hobo.  Not sure why he hasn't moved all of his ####### out of Debbie's house yet. 

Sumit is such a mama's boy even though she's rejected him.  He "pretended" to be American with his call center job but now he's recoiling at the thought of heading to the US, despite having never been.  Usually the Americans are quick to persuade their spouse to move to the US and recoil at the thought of living elsewhere, but it's the opposite this time.  Kudos to Jenny's family for planning to visit.  Again.  

Mr. Peanut isn't going to find what he is looking for.  Hate to say it, but the women he wants are outta his league.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

• 2 weeks later...

I got bored and made a collage of pics I've grabbed from recent incredibly dumb 90 Day moments. :D 

nSGILS4.jpg