10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

Hello everyone, I mailed my I-129F (via signature required) using the USPS on 5/9/18 to the address below with the following message from USPS. I filled out the form to get notified by email and I have not heard anything back yet. If they reject my petition would I be notified or do they just send it back to you. Maybe it’s early still but I thought the NOA1 was like 4 to 5 days until you get the NOA1. Thanks in advance. 

Your item was delivered at 3:35 am on May 14, 2018 in DALLAS, TX 75260 to USCIS 660151. The item was signed for by K THORNQUIST.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, LarryHickman said:

Hello everyone, I mailed my I-129F (via signature required) using the USPS on 5/9/18 to the address below with the following message from USPS. I filled out the form to get notified by email and I have not heard anything back yet. If they reject my petition would I be notified or do they just send it back to you. Maybe it’s early still but I thought the NOA1 was like 4 to 5 days until you get the NOA1. Thanks in advance. 

Your item was delivered at 3:35 am on May 14, 2018 in DALLAS, TX 75260 to USCIS 660151. The item was signed for by K THORNQUIST.

NOA1 can take up to 30 days; but general 1-2 weeks is normal. 

Watch for if they cash your check (if you sent one as form of payment), they always get the money first.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Timeline
1 minute ago, LarryHickman said:

2 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

Not 5 days yet

YMMV

Timeline

Thanks everyone, I sent them a money order (USA banking system) from western union and they have not cashed yet. Thank guys I appreciate your replies

Ours took I think 8 or 9 days from the day we mailed it in mid-April. You should hear very soon! 

Edited by MeghanK

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Timeline

maybe I was impatient, I just got a text that case was received and a WAC receipt number....Ok I’m a little happier now, lol I hope things go well from here and wish everyone good luck.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

maybe I was impatient, I just got a text that case was received and a WAC receipt number....Ok I’m a little happier now, lol I hope things go well from here and wish everyone good luck.

Oh btw text messages come at the end of the day

YMMV

Timeline

Hello again all, sorry for asking so many questions, now that I got the text and case was received with a WAC recipient number and the text says I-797 to follow in the mail, what does that mean? Will they tell you if they have accepted you petition or denied it? I’m just curious up front at the very beginning could they deny it? I believe I provided everything but there is always doubt so I’m curious as to what the mailed form I-797 will say?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, LarryHickman said:

Hello again all, sorry for asking so many questions, now that I got the text and case was received with a WAC recipient number and the text says I-797 to follow in the mail, what does that mean? Will they tell you if they have accepted you petition or denied it? I’m just curious up front at the very beginning could they deny it? I believe I provided everything but there is always doubt so I’m curious as to what the mailed form I-797 will say?

They’re going to send you a hard copy that has the dates names etc. it’s your receipt. 

I-797 is the notice (noa1) 

Timeline

Thanks everyone, I received a email stating my petition went to California and was accepted...lots of prayers now, good luck to all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.