2,309 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sabrina02 said:

I called and spoke to a T2 agent Ashley.  She was very informative.  No I dont need anything it is in its final stage of review.  She mentioned that they are up to April 11 so another few weeks and i should hear good news.  Fingers crossed guys. @NicholeT and others waiting, call in.

Yeah I called today told me the same thing few more weeks because they are backed up in April smh 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

Yeah I called today told me the same thing few more weeks because they are backed up in April smh 

How did you get through, is it #2?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

I called the number at the bottom of our noa1 notice 

I have the number, I'm not sure what option to press to talk to an agent.

Came home from work only to see so many approvals,,, many with dates way after mine... one from the same country way after mine... all I can do is cry... I am so happy for everyone but it hurts to see people from the same country with dates after mine be approved.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

nothing needed. That's a relief.

sign.PNG.b922fef6121115fdcfcbe7f78ae9039a.PNG

Timeline
6 minutes ago, NicholeT said:

How did you get through, is it #2?

1 -- 800- 375-5283  #2 then listen to speak to someone because you have a update or problem with previously submitted docs.  When you get a person, that is NOT a T@ agent it just a customer service rep with limited access.  You must request a T2 officer because they can see much more.  I called 2x.  the first T@ agent was not forthcoming and very rigid.  called back and waited and got the nice T@ rep that gave me the routine April 11 info but comforted me with my my questions that said basically she would see if anything else would be needed.  T2 have more access and I;mm just waiting for the final review.  Soon she said...

Timeline
Just now, Sabrina02 said:

1 -- 800- 375-5283  #2 then listen to speak to someone because you have a update or problem with previously submitted docs.  When you get a person, that is NOT a T@ agent it just a customer service rep with limited access.  You must request a T2 officer because they can see much more.  I called 2x.  the first T@ agent was not forthcoming and very rigid.  called back and waited and got the nice T@ rep that gave me the routine April 11 info but comforted me with my my questions that said basically she would see if anything else would be needed.  T2 have more access and I;mm just waiting for the final review.  Soon she said...

Ok, thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

A few days back someone mentioned a Nov2018 NOA2 to NVC page, but I can't find one. Now that all of our approvals are rolling in...does it exist yet? If so, can someone send me a link? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, LaurenH said:

A few days back someone mentioned a Nov2018 NOA2 to NVC page, but I can't find one. Now that all of our approvals are rolling in...does it exist yet? If so, can someone send me a link? 

One page back is the link...November 2018.. NOVEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

Edited by Sabrina02

24 minutes ago, emm21717 said:

Came home from work only to see so many approvals,,, many with dates way after mine... one from the same country way after mine... all I can do is cry... I am so happy for everyone but it hurts to see people from the same country with dates after mine be approved.

Em hang in there!!!!

event.png

Just now, PA2DR said:

Em hang in there!!!!

Like I am so so happy for you... but being from the same country for the visa is so hard to see you get approved when you're 20 days after me... so happy for you but literally can't stop crying because I am so upset

Timeline
2 minutes ago, emm21717 said:

Can someone quote me in the instructions @Greenbaum posted to try and call USCIS about your case?

I just called.  my whole experience is posted above. try it. Make sure you speak to a T2 Officer.  They can see more than the customer service agent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.