442 posts in this topic

I received notice that my interview has been scheduled for January. I already started studying for the civics test on the plane ride home on the phone app.

Are we still using the google sheet for tracking?

20 hours ago, SleepyPanda said:

I received notice that my interview has been scheduled for January. I already started studying for the civics test on the plane ride home on the phone app.

Are we still using the google sheet for tracking?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRXPJXGNip4bFIDoUE3PyCtguHqwmN_ExuJhSmXoves/edit#gid=0

17 hours ago, Cocoza said:

Finally.

Los Angeles County Office

My PD is May 14, 2018

FP: May 23rd, 2018.

Interview Notification Jan 04, 2019

Letter not yet uploaded.

Congrats and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

We are taking longer than expected to process your case. 

Anyone knows what this mean??? I'm may filer.

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 09/03/2013

USPS Delivery Confirmation:09/05/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 09/14/2013

Alien Registration Number: 09/24/2013

NOA2 email: 11/12/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 04/14/14 ( I received it after 5 months, because i went to my congress and they get it for me)

TSC ships to NVC: 12/13/2013

NVC rec'd: 12/23/2013

NVC left: 12/30/2013

Consulate Received: 01/3/2014

Packet 4 Received: 03/24/2014 (E-mail)

Interview DATE: 04/23/2014

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing: :rofl:

Visa in Hand: 05/02/2014

POE: JFK 05/02/2014

Wedding: 05/30/2014

Sent AOS (I485, I765, I131) : 07/19/2014

Received Text and Email with Case number: 07/25/2014

NOA I485, I765, I131 Hardcopy: 7/28/2014

Biometric R'cvd: 8/06/2014

Biometric Appt.: 8/19/2014

Interview Waiver letter R'cvd: 1/03/2015

WELCOME LETTER R'cvd: 06/09/2015

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 06/15/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife's N400 interview has been scheduled at the San Jose USCIS office on Feb. 15.  Hopefully they will do a combo I-751 and N400 interview as I have read some postings whereby only N400 has been done but wait for the I 751 to be adjudicated before approving citizenship.  She received the letter yesterday.  I will update the tracker to reflect the info.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 4:04 AM, geff44 said:

My wife's N400 interview has been scheduled at the San Jose USCIS office on Feb. 15.  Hopefully they will do a combo I-751 and N400 interview as I have read some postings whereby only N400 has been done but wait for the I 751 to be adjudicated before approving citizenship.  She received the letter yesterday.  I will update the tracker to reflect the info.

Congrats! I also filed N400 last May with 751 pending. I am based in SF, wondering when I will receive the interview letter. Could hi share the IOE tracking and WAC numbers first 4-5 tracking numbers? 

AOS Filing progress:

Package Filed: Dec 16

USCIS Receipt Update: Dec 18

Bio Appointment : Jan 16

RFE Receipt: Jan 23

RFE USCIS Receipt: Jan 28

EAD Approved: Feb 23

EAD on hand: Feb 28

Interview Notice Received: June 10

Interview Scheduled: Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/20/2019 at 9:44 PM, littleitaly said:

Congrats! I also filed N400 last May with 751 pending. I am based in SF, wondering when I will receive the interview letter. Could hi share the IOE tracking and WAC numbers first 4-5 tracking numbers? 

IOE98398XXXXX and WAC17220XXXXX. Hope you get the interview soon.  Good luck.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Had my N-400 interview yesterday (in San Antonio) and it was successful. The whole process took about 25mins. Status changed the moment I left the USCIS building to: Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled. My I-751 status is still the same: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction. Though, He stamped it and said he has approved it.

I filed my N-400: May 14, 2018 (with a pending I-751 which was filed May 25, 2017)

Had my biometric: May 19, 2018 (I walked in before my scheduled date)

Had my interview January 22, 2019.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences on this platform.... Y'all are the best.

03/05/2015... Day 0... AOS Application sent

03/09/2015... Day 4... AOS received in Chicago Lockbox

03/13/2015... Day 8... Texts and e-mails notifications

03/20/2015... Day 15... NOA Hard copies received

03/30/2015... Day 25... Texts and e-mail notification of RFE (I-485)

04/04/2015... Day 30... Biometric appointment letter received

04/08/2015... Day 34... Biometric Walk-in

04/16/2015... Day 42... Sent RFE response to Lee Summit MO

04/21/2015... Day 47... RFE response received

05/09/2015... Day 65... Letter for Interview Received

21 minutes ago, azukabenson said:

Had my N-400 interview yesterday (in San Antonio) and it was successful. The whole process took about 25mins. Status changed the moment I left the USCIS building to: Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled. My I-751 status is still the same: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction. Though, He stamped it and said he has approved it.

I filed my N-400: May 14, 2018 (with a pending I-751 which was filed May 25, 2017)

Had my biometric: May 19, 2018 (I walked in before my scheduled date)

Had my interview January 22, 2019.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences on this platform.... Y'all are the best.

Congrats Chairman. Enjoy

I am now an American Citizen! 🇺🇸 

My interview notice came in thru email Jan. 8, 2019. 

Interview at 8:30am and oath the same day. Jan. 23, at Frankfurt, Germany office. It went by fast. We did the reading and writing first and then the 6 civics questions. Then we went through my application esp. my travels outside Germany. I can only remember 4 civics questions... 😅

1. No. of Senators

2. What borders Canada

3. When was the Constitution written

4. Ocean on the East Coast of US

It only took me 15mins then done. But we have to wait for the other 4 applicants to finish their interview, then we all took oath. Took 3hrs from interview to oath. 

This is it. My final visajourney is done. 

Best of luck to all of you. God speed 🙏

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Had my interview today 1/24/2019 (filed in May 2018). The officer was really nice and it took less than 15 min. He gave me a letter saying I was approved and should get my notification regarding oath ceremony. 

PS: We also chatted on my way out about the government shutdown. I said I was worried that the processing would be late and was surprised when I got the notice for interview. 

He said USCIS in one group DHS which is self funded from the application fees, so the government shutdown won't affect them. Go good luck everyone!

Edited by EAustin

• 2 weeks later...

I had my N-400 interview (filed 05/14/18)today with pending I-751 (filed 05/16/17), when I got there they promptly called my at my scheduled time, I took my spouse with me since I had the I-751 pending and I actually wanted to go in with him since I was very nervous, when the AO called me I asked him if I could take my spouse with me and he said no because the N-400 interview is just for the applicant and then I went by myself with him, he was very nice tho, I was worried because I have heard you have to take your spouse with you, I answered everything correctly and he was very concerned about all my international trips, he asked for my selective service card, I passed all the questions 6 correct straight, then he said your application has been approved in the following weeks you will be getting a letter with instructions for your ceremony, then I asked about my pending I-751 and he said that since i submitted so much evidence (the file was on top of his desk and it was huge) he said he had enough info to just approve me and I brought in my spouse with me and he saw him, so I was actually surprised about that, he said I might get a green card in the mail and that I needed to return that green card. He said once again congratulations, so it was super smooth and I am very exited. While I was typing this I received a case statues update that my I-751 was approved and card was being produced so I will have to return it as he said. Minutes after I-751 was updated my N-400 also changed to “Oath will be scheduled”. Good luck to everyone still waiting on their approvals 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dann_tgh said:

I had my N-400 interview (filed 05/14/18)today with pending I-751 (filed 05/16/17), when I got there they promptly called my at my scheduled time, I took my spouse with me since I had the I-751 pending and I actually wanted to go in with him since I was very nervous, when the AO called me I asked him if I could take my spouse with me and he said no because the N-400 interview is just for the applicant and then I went by myself with him, he was very nice tho, I was worried because I have heard you have to take your spouse with you, I answered everything correctly and he was very concerned about all my international trips, he asked for my selective service card, I passed all the questions 6 correct straight, then he said your application has been approved in the following weeks you will be getting a letter with instructions for your ceremony, then I asked about my pending I-751 and he said that since i submitted so much evidence (the file was on top of his desk and it was huge) he said he had enough info to just approve me and I brought in my spouse with me and he saw him, so I was actually surprised about that, he said I might get a green card in the mail and that I needed to return that green card. He said once again congratulations, so it was super smooth and I am very exited. While I was typing this I received a case statues update that my I-751 was approved and card was being produced so I will have to return it as he said. Minutes after I-751 was updated my N-400 also changed to “Oath will be scheduled”. Good luck to everyone still waiting on their approvals 

Congrats. Why did he concern about trips? How many day have you spend outside of the country. Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.