dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day friends, i did my medical,x ray and they have to called me back for sputum test,which is going to take 8weeks before result is going to be out and june 13 is my interview,i dont know what to do,anybody from Lagos Nigeria, that has similar problem on medical issue in Q-life family clinic?

On 5/24/2018 at 8:45 AM, ImpatientMexican said:

Not yet, they're saying they start scheduling next week. But last month they started on the 24th so maybe they're just saying that? Who knows :huh: It will be 3 months since CC for us in a couple days. @imasunshine

Hello ImpatientMexican have you got your appointment yet?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

omg i can't believe it finally finally

cc: 2/26 interview date 7/31 for CDJ

Wow about time!! Haha I bet it feels great to finally have that date!! Happy for you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, imasunshine said:

Im going to call when I have a chance. I'm at works so the holding in line sucks! congrats on the appointment, hopefully I've been scheduled as well since we have same CC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends, i did my medical,x ray and they have to called me back for sputum test,which is going to take 8weeks before result is going to be out and june 13 is my interview,i dont know what to do,anybody from Lagos Nigeria, that has similar problem on medical issue in Q-life family clinic?

Good luck with your interview. Mine is the same day as yours

Timeline

I'm at work but on my plan period right now. Trying to get through. It didn't hang up on me, lol. What was your hold time? Huge congrats! I have the same cc so praying here....

Timeline

Yay! Me too! cc Feb 26. July 16

Timeline

41 minutes ago, ImpatientMexican said:

Im going to call when I have a chance. I'm at works so the holding in line sucks! congrats on the appointment, hopefully I've been scheduled as well since we have same CC.

Me too!!    CC Feb 26   Interview July 16! ImpatientMexican the hold time was only about 25 minutes. You will score as well! Cha-ching!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
24 minutes ago, GabyC said:

Anyone get an interview appointment for honduras yet?

Our CC date is 02/06 - just called and nothing yet. Rep suggested to call back next week that they just started scheduling interviews according sequence of CC date and availability of interview spots provided by Embassy.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, J Laredo said:

I'm at work but on my plan period right now. Trying to get through. It didn't hang up on me, lol. What was your hold time? Huge congrats! I have the same cc so praying here....

I waited about 10 minutes! and I did have an appointment for July 26 finally!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
17 minutes ago, yadimarie said:

Our CC date is 02/06 - just called and nothing yet. Rep suggested to call back next week that they just started scheduling interviews according sequence of CC date and availability of interview spots provided by Embassy.

I called early today, I will call again next week. Our c.c is also 02/26.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, GabyC said:

I called early today, I will call again next week. Our c.c is also 02/26.

Maybe try calling later during the day? The nice woman who answered my call said it had just been scheduled not long ago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.