dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Keep_The_Faith said:

Interview scheduling week has arrived folks!! Good luck to all and myself :) Please do shear if you get your interview letter/date!

Do you think we could hear before Friday?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Keep_The_Faith said:

Interview scheduling week has arrived folks!! Good luck to all and myself :) Please do shear if you get your interview letter/date!

It was a longest "long weekend" .

1 minute ago, kendraf said:

Do you think we could hear before Friday?

NVC said last 2 days of the month and the first week of the month. For canada i've seen interview schedule also done between 15-25 of the month :))

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Keep_The_Faith said:

NVC said last 2 days of the month and the first week of the month. For canada i've seen interview schedule also done between 15-25 of the month :))

Eeep I hope we all hear sooner than later...my local airline emailed this morning they are having a sale til the 31st and I need to book two flights..medical and interview lol plssss by the 31st!! 

2 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Eeep I hope we all hear sooner than later...my local airline emailed this morning they are having a sale til the 31st and I need to book two flights..medical and interview lol plssss by the 31st!! 

Yeah, i hope we do... atleast you can visit the US being a Canadian citizen. But i'm sure this painful interview waiting journey is same for everyone.  For my wife... only option to be with me to get the interview letter and then get the visa.... Please God....pleaseeeee!!! :))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
40 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Called NVC today was told they just started scheduling for the next round of appointments in CDJ/Mexico today! 

Cool, thanks for the heads up! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, J Laredo said:

Cool, thanks for the heads up! 

No problem! I know I won't be getting an interview scheduled this time around but please let us know those who do! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.