dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Timeline
11 minutes ago, MalRaz said:

14th is too far. I hope and pray we get it this week 🤞🏼

yeah but i think our interview date will be same regardless so in end may not matter...

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi -

I was wondering if anyone had any insight...... NVC told me that Mumbai only notifies applicants/beneficiaries of their interview appointments at the end of the month? That doesn't seem right.... We had case complete on May 1, 2018 and  that would mean that we will have to wait until the end of May to find out when his interview is.  Has anyone received their notice of an interview in the middle of the month? I am perplexed.... :( 

Mrs. CM

Timeline
Just now, Mrs.C.M. said:

Hi -

I was wondering if anyone had any insight...... NVC told me that Mumbai only notifies applicants/beneficiaries of their interview appointments at the end of the month? That doesn't seem right.... We had case complete on May 1, 2018 and  that would mean that we will have to wait until the end of May to find out when his interview is.  Has anyone received their notice of an interview in the middle of the month? I am perplexed.... :( 

Mrs. CM

As far as I know, you have to wait out until the end of the month for scheduling interview and may do it first week of the month although you can call and ask NVC. Some are nice enough to answer. Usually people who had in first month of May had theirs scheduled only end of the month. But I can tell you that you will definitely have yours scheduled by July or even end of June if you are lucky :) 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Timeline
3 minutes ago, rajeejunie said:

As far as I know, you have to wait out until the end of the month for scheduling interview and may do it first week of the month although you can call and ask NVC. Some are nice enough to answer. Usually people who had in first month of May had theirs scheduled only end of the month. But I can tell you that you will definitely have yours scheduled by July or even end of June if you are lucky :) 

Thanks for your insight. WOW, that seems like such a long wait...... You had a CC on 4/25 and they scheduled you 4/26 ...the next day, that was so quick.   I hate to wait a whole month more, I was so ready for an end of June interview date.  I trust that it will be at the perfect time. I was actually just wondering more so because I just took a job transfer out of New Jersey and need to move and was really trying to coordinate the logistics of this and a trip to India.:unsure:

Mrs. CM

Timeline
Just now, Mrs.C.M. said:

Thanks for your insight. WOW, that seems like such a long wait...... You had a CC on 4/25 and they scheduled you 4/26 ...the next day, that was so quick.   I hate to wait a whole month more, I was so ready for an end of June interview date.  I trust that it will be at the perfect time. I was actually just wondering more so because I just took a job transfer out of New Jersey and need to move and was really trying to coordinate the logistics of this and a trip to India.:unsure:

Mrs. CM

Yes, it was just in time when they started scheduling for Mumbai embassy. It's been a long journey I just want this done <_< Don't worry, you are almost there too! Just scheduling is waiting. Have your spouse finish medical in the meanwhile. :) 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All,

For the Nigerian folks, my husband just had his medical done at the IOM in Abuja this morning. He paid NGN 80,900 (for the medical test proper) and an extra NGN 16,200 for vaccination. He spent 4 hours and has just received a call this same evening to pick up his results tomorrow morning. That is a 24hour turnaround time. 

This info might help someone in or close to Abuja who does not want to travel all the way to Lagos. Cheers.

Edited by Lyn & Lan

Timeline
22 hours ago, Nitha said:

Do we have to obtain  PCC from both district police office and passport office in India?

Hi 

I just submitted PCC from passport seva and they accepted that and didn't ask for any further documents  and as per their website you just need is from passport seva

However my passport was expiring so I got new passport last month.

Timeline
On 02/05/2018 at 8:22 PM, T.R said:

@Moses E I would like to ask a quick question, Did you go to the embassy with the same police report you sent to NVC or you got another one from Alagbon?. The police report I have with me was issued in January and it states on it that its valid for 3 months. 

the same one I got in December. Please don't forget to go with your 2017 tax returns and w2

Timeline
9 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hi VJers

i just had my interview an hour ago in Lagos embassy & I was approved. 

My Interview was scheduled for 6:45am but I arrived there are 5:30am and we went in at 6:30am, did the biometrics and all. 

CO: Goodmorning ma with a smile 

Me: Morning with a smile as well. 

CO: is this your child? 

ME: yes, she’s our child. 

CO: Did your husband file for her?

Me: No, we already applied for U.S Passport and Birth Certificate with the U.S embassy in Abuja. 

CO: Was she approved? 

Me: I’m yet to hear from them. 

CO: but, was she given a conditional approval?

ME: Yes 

CO: Brilliant (He checked the system and found my Baby’s details and confirmed to me) 

he went back to his system and typed some things and said your visa is been approved. 

He issued me with 2 white papers and said safe travels when you get your document and that of your Child and good luck in the U.S. 

Thanks to everyone here who made my journey so easy, wishing you all success in your endeavors.

wow, congratulations. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, shexy said:

@Moses E please did u submit 2017 tax returns to NVC or 2016 tax returns?

I only submitted 2016 tax returns to nvc and i got a checklist for 2016 w2 but the CO only asked for 2017 and 2017 w2 but when I gave him both 2016 and 2017, he returned the 2016 to me and kept the 2017 tax returns and w2 to him self.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.