dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, L&J15 said:

Hello everyone, my friends!!

My wife received her passport returned in 2 days and yesterday my wife and I entered the US, everything went wonderful, the immigration officer took the envelope and asked us some questions (which I don't remember anymore) lol took a picture to my wife and her fingerprints of the right hand, and just he said, Welcome to the USA!!

It's great to know that all this is over, that I can live quietly knowing that I have my wife by my side and that this whole process tackled with so many feelings is just a memory!
Thanks to all those who helped in my experience, my best wishes to you and may God bless you greatly!!

I'm so happy!!!:luv::dance:

YAY!!!! Congratulations and welcome home! My husband will be here on May 26th. I cannot wait to start life together!

Got our CC on March 14, still waiting for an interview letter.

I know Ciudad Juarez in Mexico is the busiest consulate, but 4 months from approval to interview is a bit too much! nothing else to do but to continue waiting, hopefully we'll hear something soon. Good luck to everyone :) still waiting and those who are fortunate enough to have a date approaching!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

Got our CC on March 14, still waiting for an interview letter.

I know Ciudad Juarez in Mexico is the busiest consulate, but 4 months from approval to interview is a bit too much! nothing else to do but to continue waiting, hopefully we'll hear something soon. Good luck to everyone :) still waiting and those who are fortunate enough to have a date approaching!

You should get an interview date this month, it seems like for CDJ they give interview dates 2 months after CC. So yours should be coming soon!

Just now, CA1515 said:

You should get an interview date this month, it seems like for CDJ they give interview dates 2 months after CC. So yours should be coming soon!

I truly hope that's the case! I understand if we still have to wait 1-2 more months, we just really want to know the date to plan accordingly. I'm tired of living this way. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

I truly hope that's the case! I understand if we still have to wait 1-2 more months, we just really want to know the date to plan accordingly. I'm tired of living this way. 

I totally understand and agree! We are just waiting to get CC, we got checklist and our new scan date is 04/28. But I definitely understand just want to get some type of answers/date to be able to plan. We are at the bitter end! ^_^

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

We received our interview date 3 months after CC and the interview date is 4 months after CC. 

still such a long wait!  :(. when is your interview scheduled for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hope to get interview letter this month . . . Good luck everyone :)

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

Waiting on CC. NVC sent us a checklist saying they are waiting on a waiver approval. Waiver was approved  in February, USCIS says they  notified NVC of the approval, NVC says they never received the approval letter. Even though we sent NVC the approval they want it directly from USCIS.  Waiting to hear from an NVC supervisor. :(

30 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

still such a long wait!  :(. when is your interview scheduled for?

Hi, 

here is our timeline to better help those waiting, 

Scan Date: 11/1/18

Case Closed: 1/23/18 (Our Case Closed took 12 weeks. After the 11 week mark, I contacted NVC and escalated to a Supervisor since they say the wait time is 11 weeks). 

Interview letter recieved (email): 4/2/18

Actual Interview Date: 5/29/18

Yes its a long wait, but think of it this way, how many people never make it this far for whatever reason. We are the blessed ones, as we are in the process and its actually moving, no matter how slow. 

4 minutes ago, maryLu said:

Waiting on CC. NVC sent us a checklist saying they are waiting on a waiver approval. Waiver was approved  in February, USCIS says they  notified NVC of the approval, NVC says they never received the approval letter. Even though we sent NVC the approval they want it directly from USCIS.  Waiting to hear from an NVC supervisor. :(

We had this same issue!! Arrgh.. So here is what we did. We contacted NVC and asked to speak with a Supervisor, so the supervisor could request it from USCIS. We gave NVC approval dates, etc. for the waiver. We then contacted USCIS via phone and the email site where you can send emails and ask them to send waiver approval over to NVC. USCIS will try to make you do an I824. Do not do it! It takes approximately 9 months to hear back from them and about $500 US dollars. Let NVC handle it, but you will have to stay on the NVC supervisor. We finally got our waiver to NVC from USCIC because of the NVC Supervisor working on it and the grace of God. Be advised that they are not only requesting your waiver from USCIS, but a bunch of others as well, so it takes a while. I think it took us over a month (almost 2) to actually have word that our waiver approval was showing at NVC

The immigrant should not leave the country until NVC has that waiver approval showing in their system. 

Hope this helps. 

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, Faithunlimited said:

We had this same issue!! Arrgh.. So here is what we did. We contacted NVC and asked to speak with a Supervisor, so the supervisor could request it from USCIS. We gave NVC approval dates, etc. for the waiver. We then contacted USCIS via phone and the email site where you can send emails and ask them to send waiver approval over to NVC. USCIS will try to make you do an I824. Do not do it! It takes approximately 9 months to hear back from them and about $500 US dollars. Let NVC handle it, but you will have to stay on the NVC supervisor. We finally got our waiver to NVC from USCIC because of the NVC Supervisor working on it and the grace of God. Be advised that they are not only requesting your waiver from USCIS, but a bunch of others as well, so it takes a while. I think it took us over a month (almost 2) to actually have word that our waiver approval was showing at NVC

The immigrant should not leave the country until NVC has that waiver approval showing in their system. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks for the info. USCIS did a service request, and said they notified NVC,. I called NVC and our case is with a supervisor, and we were told it takes up to 6 weeks to review.  They said they are "digging through our file to find the waiver approval' if they can;t get it the supervisor can directly request it from USCIS. It's been over a week since the supervisor has the case. Hoping to hear back sooner than later. 

2 minutes ago, maryLu said:

Thanks for the info. USCIS did a service request, and said they notified NVC,. I called NVC and our case is with a supervisor, and we were told it takes up to 6 weeks to review.  They said they are "digging through our file to find the waiver approval' if they can;t get it the supervisor can directly request it from USCIS. It's been over a week since the supervisor has the case. Hoping to hear back sooner than later. 

Yes, that is what they did for us-they (Supervisor) had to directly request it from USCIS. And yes, it took a long time, as mentioned earlier. Call them every week so they dont forget it. 

The issue with ours was that when the waiver approval was sent, NVC did not actual have the case yet, therefore there was nothing to "attach" the waiver approval to. "Digging" around in the files seems weird as I was told all of this is electronic, but who knows. I wish we had better insight on the actual processes over there. 

Anywho, be vigilant about it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.