heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
17 hours ago, luvugj said:

That is correct . Not everyone is getting waiver off the bio metric . 

As as long as we see a movement its the same thing .

Got u.good luck for all of us..

Timeline
28 minutes ago, GBOS said:

If it comes from CSC (or a service center you filed at), there are three things:

1. Approval notice

2. File transfer notice

3. Biometrics notice

Same here I'm waiting for the mail guy.i seen they send me a letter thru the mail delivere app...I just got my fingerprints reviewed completed..so I don't know what's going on..

I hope approval notice

Timeline
43 minutes ago, tennnis123 said:

Hi guys I am signed up for USPS delivery notification and I got an email with a scan of a letter from USCIS. Does anybody has received something like this? Or how does the envelope for an approval looks like? It is coming from CSC and I just checked my USCIS account and there is no updates there yet. I am kind of anxious cause I know it is kind of an early for an approval or an RFE isnt?

Have you done yr biometric?when did u applied?my wac is 181795..how abt you?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

@GBOS thank you I hope it is the approval. I checked first on my account (the one with the log in) and now on the Check my Status and I found the message below. Before this message this website was not able to find my WAC #. They never sent me anything for my biometric I dont know if they reused it or just didnt matter since I did it for my AOS.

image.png.15d6c65a2da1bc6984760e870a567278.png

Edited by tennnis123

Timeline
1 minute ago, maestro said:

Have you done yr biometric?when did u applied?my wac is 181795..how abt you? 

They never sent me anything for my biometric no reusing or anything

Timeline
3 minutes ago, tennnis123 said:

@GBOS thank you I hope it is the approval. I checked first on my account (the one with the log in) and now on the Check my Status and I found the message below. Before this message this website was not able to find my WAC #. They never sent me anything for my biometric I dont know if they reused it or just didnt matter since I did it for my AOS.

image.png.15d6c65a2da1bc6984760e870a567278.png

I got that on Feb 27 too .never done any biometric 

3 minutes ago, tennnis123 said:

They never sent me anything for my biometric no reusing or anything

I think its approval..yay!😀😀😀

Timeline

@maestro so I just checked on the tracker app and it looks like they did this for a bunch of I-751. I hope it means they are working on our case.

Timeline
1 minute ago, tennnis123 said:

@maestro so I just checked on the tracker app and it looks like they did this for a bunch of I-751. I hope it means they are working on our case.

Oh okk😀

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
Just now, tennnis123 said:

Yes, But they haven't touched mine. I filed april 9th.  WAC1817505** hope to hear soon. still says error

Timeline
2 minutes ago, tennnis123 said:

U mean they did completed the fingerprint for alot people ?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, maestro said:

U mean they did completed the fingerprint for alot people ?

Yes, but I think that they just mark it as "checked" or something cause I didnt get any biometrics notification before. This is just an assumption. On the tracker app looks like the did this for 57 cases.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, tennnis123 said:

Yes, but I think that they just mark it as "checked" or something cause I didnt get any biometrics notification before. This is just an assumption. On the tracker app looks like the did this for 57 cases.

Yeah ne too all the 56 cases y talk about never get noticed about biometric ,we just seen in the app its said fingerprint reviews was completed.but my concern now is that only you and me got the letter from them so y?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, maestro said:

Yeah ne too all the 56 cases y talk about never get noticed about biometric ,we just seen in the app its said fingerprint reviews was completed.but my concern now is that only you and me got the letter from them so y?

I checked on May filers and someone else also got a USPS notification for USCIS letter, I will keep you posted about mine my roommate will check it for me and send me a pic.

Timeline
Just now, tennnis123 said:

I checked on May filers and someone else also got a USPS notification for USCIS letter, I will keep you posted about mine my roommate will check it for me and send me a pic.

Ok ty..good luck to all of us 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

This is pissing me off - almost everyone around my case# is receiving as "Fingerprint review completed" notifications except me.

N-400 Application Timeline :

Application sent via mail - April 15th  (Field office Dallas, TX)

NOA Receipt date - April 17th

Biometrics receipt - April 22th (appointment scheduled for May 14th)

Biometrics completed - May 7th (Early Walk-in)

Biometrics completed - May 7th (Early Walk-in)

Interview scheduled notification - November 12th (via email - waiting to receive letter in mail for actual Interview date)

Interview completed & Case approved - November 17th

Naturalization Ceremony (in January 2020 - waiting on notice)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.