TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I feel like that k3, i129f isn't working...  Just an opinion.

Let's see if anyone gets a faster approval due to k3.

Maybe it works sending it ahead of time and not so close to the date. 🤷🏼‍♀️

We will see , but even if I did it that after fact what I think too ..

The time for them to take a look to it I will arrive at the year maybe more 

anyway ..

Didn’t cost a lot to try . And when we wait so long ( I am now at 334 days ) sometimes we want to believe that something good can maybe happen . 

Thats sad to arrive at that point . 

I am tired 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

We will see , but even if I did it that after fact what I think too ..

The time for them to take a look to it I will arrive at the year maybe more 

anyway ..

Didn’t cost a lot to try . And when we wait so long ( I am now at 334 days ) sometimes we want to believe that something good can maybe happen . 

Thats sad to arrive at that point . 

I am tired 

Yes true.

It'll happen ☘️🤞🏼.

Yes it is not good what's happening that we have to wait a year for an i130. I mean even 9 months is better than 12 months. So it'll give us time for nvc stage, and completing.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Yes true.

It'll happen ☘️🤞🏼.

Yes it is not good what's happening that we have to wait a year for an i130. I mean even 9 months is better than 12 months. So it'll give us time for nvc stage, and completing.

Right now I focus on my next vacation , coming in August 😊

If it happens , will be good if not “anyway”lol 

one year just for the 1st step is , to me , treating us with no respect . 

Like you say 9 month is better than 12 . 

Will be more reasonable and “human” but obviously they don’t think like us . 

You can arrive at NVC at any day , do you have some news ? 

Timeline

Right now I focus on my next vacation , coming in August 😊

If it happens , will be good if not “anyway”lol 

one year just for the 1st step is , to me , treating us with no respect . 

Like you say 9 month is better than 12 . 

Will be more reasonable and “human” but obviously they don’t think like us . 

You can arrive at NVC at any day , do you have some news ? 

I agree.. focus on your next vacation. Think about other stuff, their stuff is stupid.  12 months they have people waiting. 

And how's your cats?  Have fun, take them out, 🤪🌷☘️

They must be fun to be with.

Not yet. I didn't see any update arrived at nvc.  Wonder how I'll get an update about this. Email or online.

I'm looking for a joint sponsor now, but it's hard.

And what I read is that if we don't meet 125% poverty limit.. they will see our spouse as some public charge, which means coming there to get welfare, government subsistence 😠 what a process.  What a thinking they have for our spouses.

Also to be scheduled an interview, we have to keep on waiting.. uff it depends on consulate.

Edited by Saci Singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

News week has started, let's hope we see some approvals. I was thinking, and I got to the sad conclusion that my approval will probably not be one of the firsts of everyone who applied the same day, I lived in the US for one year on a student visa (how I met my husband), and they will probably have more stuff to check on me than on people who have never lived there, do you guys think that makes sense or I am just paranoid?

p.s: didn't over stay my visa or anything  like that

1 minute ago, jademcculloch said:

News week has started, let's hope we see some approvals. I was thinking, and I got to the sad conclusion that my approval will probably not be one of the firsts of everyone who applied the same day, I lived in the US for one year on a student visa (how I met my husband), and they will probably have more stuff to check on me than on people who have never lived there, do you guys think that makes sense or I am just paranoid?

No I don’t think it matters

that info is requested at NVc stage 

I’ve had a greencard before and prior to that was on a J1 

In fact on my NOA2 it’s assigned my my previous A#

Timeline
49 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

Not a problem.. haha same thing happened to me, I was thinking something can be wrong on my spouse's side and me.

I'm a naturalized citizen.  Moved there since 9 years old.

This uscis makes us all 🤪🤪🤪

Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I agree.. focus on your next vacation. Think about other stuff, their stuff is stupid.  12 months they have people waiting. 

And how's your cats?  Have fun, take them out, 🤪🌷☘️

They must be fun to be with.

Not yet. I didn't see any update arrived at nvc.  Wonder how I'll get an update about this. Email or online.

I'm looking for a joint sponsor now, but it's hard.

And what I read is that if we don't meet 125% poverty limit.. they will see our spouse as some public charge, which means coming there to get welfare, government subsistence 😠 what a process.  What a thinking they have for our spouses.

Also to be scheduled an interview, we have to keep on waiting.. uff it depends on consulate.

Yeah I need to focus on other stuff , after 11 month ( today I am at 11 months 😫) I need to think about something else . We can not put our lives on hold forever . 

My my cats are doing good ahah thank you 😊 😉

we go to UK just for few days , they stay home with everything they need 🐈 😻

My poor house 🤪

i hope you will hear something soon for NVC

125% poverty limit wow.. that’s insane ..

as we want to go here just to “enjoy” the system .. they see the bad in everything . 

After NVC comes the embassy .. it’s a story with no end .. is we that as a very long road and I am on the side looking at the cars lol 

lets pray eveything take take place quick ! 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Our petition had its first birthday last Friday! Yay! 😑

Jokes apart, I've noticed that there's been some NO2s sent to people that filed in August. So I started wondering if there are more people here that are also still waiting after one year from NO1.

Our registered address is in Brazil, so I'm hoping that maybe they sent the notice a few weeks ago and it still has not arrived. But idk, case status is still as received and when we called them last week they said it hasn't been approved yet. Do you guys think I should call again and insist on talking to a Tier 2 agent? Would they be able to give me any different information? It seems that case tracker is not really reliable, but then, how will I know?

Maybe the wait is making me overthink this and the answer is just patience?

Timeline

Yeah I need to focus on other stuff , after 11 month ( today I am at 11 months 😫) I need to think about something else . We can not put our lives on hold forever . 

My my cats are doing good ahah thank you 😊 😉

we go to UK just for few days , they stay home with everything they need 🐈 😻

My poor house 🤪

i hope you will hear something soon for NVC

125% poverty limit wow.. that’s insane ..

as we want to go here just to “enjoy” the system .. they see the bad in everything . 

After NVC comes the embassy .. it’s a story with no end .. is we that as a very long road and I am on the side looking at the cars lol 

lets pray eveything take take place quick ! 

Yes, focus on nature and other stuff 🌱🌿🌻🌳

Yep today is the 29th. But good side is that between now and around 3-5 days after your noa1 date officially starts like the end waiting 🤪 🤪🤪🤪🙏🏼🤞🏼☘️🌷

Your case should go into review by officer starting now or maybe little later... Hmm.

They take only a month to check over docs, background checks, etc.  After all this damn waiting 😠

Wow your cats will be home alone.. but they'll have fun!! 🐈

Yeah, it's really strange what they think about our spouses.. I'm studying the nvc stuff and that joint sponsor thing is to make sure they won't go into welfare. Which is such an odd thinking.

Timeline
1 hour ago, msantanna said:

Our petition had its first birthday last Friday! Yay! 😑

Jokes apart, I've noticed that there's been some NO2s sent to people that filed in August. So I started wondering if there are more people here that are also still waiting after one year from NO1.

Our registered address is in Brazil, so I'm hoping that maybe they sent the notice a few weeks ago and it still has not arrived. But idk, case status is still as received and when we called them last week they said it hasn't been approved yet. Do you guys think I should call again and insist on talking to a Tier 2 agent? Would they be able to give me any different information? It seems that case tracker is not really reliable, but then, how will I know?

Maybe the wait is making me overthink this and the answer is just patience?

Wow 😑

I went past my petition birthday.  🎂🎉By 3 days. 13th pd and 16th noa2

But 17th found out. And a week from that by snail mail.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

Yes, focus on nature and other stuff 🌱🌿🌻🌳

Yep today is the 29th. But good side is that between now and around 3-5 days after your noa1 date officially starts like the end waiting 🤪 🤪🤪🤪🙏🏼🤞🏼☘️🌷

Your case should go into review by officer starting now or maybe little later... Hmm.

They take only a month to check over docs, background checks, etc.  After all this damn waiting 😠

Wow your cats will be home alone.. but they'll have fun!! 🐈

Yeah, it's really strange what they think about our spouses.. I'm studying the nvc stuff and that joint sponsor thing is to make sure they won't go into welfare. Which is such an odd thinking.

Yes , that’s what I do , I focus on me , my husband , we visit friends , we go places together to enjoy . 

I thought the same ! Between now ( and I don’t know when lol) they have to start to work on my case 🤞🍀 

after such a wait , as you say , it’s like a joke ..

we just go for 3 days so they can stay together they are big cats 🐈 🐈 lol 🤪 for sur they gonna have fun ( and me too when we come back mdr ) 

they mix everybody they do no differences .. 

i hope everything is gonna smooth for you at NVC stage 🤞🍀

Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 10:29 AM, Jon & Ygritte said:

That's what we are planning to do. We're approaching a year and a half of marriage. And I'm going to visit him for a couple of months soon anyway. So we're hoping to get an IR1 instead of CR1. Would be nice not to have to deal with the immigration authorities again to remove conditions!

What’s the different between IR1 vs CR1?

The difference between an CR1 visa and a IR1 visa is pretty simple. If the couple has been married for less than two years, the foreign spouse will receive a CR1 visa. ... The IR1 (Immediate Relative) visa is issued to foreign spouses who have been married to a U.S. citizen for a period longer than two years. IR1 means immediate relative, CR1 means conditional relative.

M.H.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.