TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
6 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

That makes sense 

Me too! Ugh 

As my Fiance reminds me....we've waited 6 months so be calm, be calm, free your mind. That's when I look for the chocolate :D

Edited by ElieSon

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Highzik said:

Please how long does it take to send rfe to you mail box...because am waiting for my now.

Depends on how long it generally takes to get mail from California to Alaska. I know from California to Utah is generally 2-3 business days, but we're much closer.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

So I have been really stressed out lately and I didn't check the status nor the app all day until now. Obviously still no approval. I decided to call uscis and requested to speak to tier 2. They have temporary stopped taking transfer at this time because they are really busy. I hope they are busy working on our cases! Lol 

Hope you all have a great weekend! Let's look forward to silent noa2 or something next week. 

Have a great weekend too and pamper yourself a little. :wub:

Timeline
1 minute ago, ToniAnn said:

Oh my gosh! They can be so calm .. yet here I am over the edge. Omg 😮.. I don’t even know if it’s too soon to expect an RFE approval .. ugh 😑 

I was going to give them 2 weeks before I started pacing the floor. HAHA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

I don’t think they work on Saturday but I think the new system updates late at night, so if something was updated in the new system today, I think they show up early morning which is why we’ve seen “action” on saturdays from people saying they were approved, etc.

Schedules for adjudicators are flexible, and there is overtime work available, but that overtime is used to catch up the backlog and not work new cases.

1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

So I have been really stressed out lately and I didn't check the status nor the app all day until now. Obviously still no approval. I decided to call uscis and requested to speak to tier 2. They have temporary stopped taking transfer at this time because they are really busy. I hope they are busy working on our cases! Lol 

Hope you all have a great weekend! Let's look forward to silent noa2 or something next week. 

Called for the first time probably around 3pm today and got the same story... sigh... I just want my approval!😭

3 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Schedules for adjudicators are flexible, and there is overtime work available, but that overtime is used to catch up the backlog and not work new cases.

Oh that’s good to know.. well our cases are backlogged 😉

1 minute ago, DonAnn said:

Called for the first time probably around 3pm today and got the same story... sigh... I just want my approval!😭

It’s frustrating 

17 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

My fiance and I have been waiting for over a year. We applied last year in February after we were officially engaged. But we hadn't seen each other in more than three years. Last time I saw him was when I met him in 2013 in London. We kept in touch. Long story short, things happened we didn't officially decide to get married until 2016. My mistake going to a lawyer, she told me it wasn't a big deal if we didn't see each other within 2 years. That we can just show it's because of cultural hardships etc. And I didn't want to delay applying because I've never even heard of this so called fiance Visa. Anyways, we've been through this process before and we were denied in September last year. Obviously within the time we applied and after I visited him twice. So instead of spousal thinking its still the quickest route we refiled. Although I am maintaining a positive attitude, it sucks... I wish this was over. I just want him here or anywhere seriously so we can think about starting a family.. 

Rant over lol 

Just wanted to share. 

And thanks so much for the love!! You are all great and I hope we are all with our better half soon 

It is all around painful  just to be with the one you love! We must have faith I don’t see another way out. If not, we will bear this pain alone 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.