3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ilo said:

From other people experience here, it's EAD category c31 coming before your i-360 approval letter, congratulations are in order. When did you file? 

Thank you Dear

I filed on 21st February 2017.

But i believe uscis send me a Green card too

2 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I logged in. I have a question, if I got my i-765 notice with my name and middle name misspelled, should I write a letter to the Vermont service center about the error, or should I do it online in their website about topographic errors. I don't know which one would be better 

Edited by Valerie899
Typo

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I logged in. I have a question, if I got my i-765 notice with my name and middle name misspelled, should I write a letter to the Vermont service center about the error, or should I do it online in their website about topographic errors. I don't know which one would be better 

You have to write to them because they accept online request from Vawa applicants

5 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

Since you are a VAWA filer, write a letter to Vermont. I am curious why they would misspell your name. Didn’t you fill in the petition with a computer?

2 minutes ago, Hope953 said:

You have to write to them because they accept online request from Vawa applicants

Thank u 😀

1 minute ago, iwillsurvive said:

Since you are a VAWA filer, write a letter to Vermont. I am curious why they would misspell your name. Didn’t you fill in the petition with a computer?

I write all up lol my printer was low in ink whenever I printed out the papers. However, it's weird they misspelled it since my other notices I had my name and middle name correct. Lol they refer my names as "O's" in the end, like if I were a guy instead of a girl. It's really weird. I hope they don't misspell my name in the ead or any further documents I get. 😐 

8 minutes ago, Valerie899 said:

Thank u 😀

I write all up lol my printer was low in ink whenever I printed out the papers. However, it's weird they misspelled it since my other notices I had my name and middle name correct. Lol they refer my names as "O's" in the end, like if I were a guy instead of a girl. It's really weird. I hope they don't misspell my name in the ead or any further documents I get. 😐 

Try to always fill out documents with the computer to avoid misunderstandings due to handwriting. 

The officers work on each applications separately and at separate times, so your handwriting on your I-765 could have been a little less clear. I assume you made copies of everything you sent. You can check whether ink got smeared to look like that.

2 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

Try to always fill out documents with the computer to avoid misunderstandings due to handwriting. 

The officers work on each applications separately and at separate times, so your handwriting on your I-765 could have been a little less clear. I assume you made copies of everything you sent. You can check whether ink got smeared to look like that.

Oh okay, thanks for the advice 😀 I do have copies. I would probably send them a copy of the letter with the error and one of my vawa receipts with my correct name clarifying that my name was in fact misspelled. Since it's my first i-765 notice. I hope I'm still on time of having them correct it before they send me the biometrics letter 😳

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Hanna Bui said:

I AM THE SAME STATUS.

FINALLY I RECEIVED EAD CAT31 1 MONTH AGO, BUT HAVEN'T GOT I-360 APPROVAL LETTER UNTIL NOW.

GOOD LUCKS TO YOUR CASE,  RECEIVING THE CARD IN HAND SOON.

Thanks Dear.

It says on your status your vawa case is approved?

Cuz my it just said that they are producing my Green card,  ead+ap combo

20 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

Thanks Dear.

No updated vawa is approved, only updated 'we deliveried a new card to your address..." on receipt of I360.

If they sent to you GC, it means uscis doesn't send you ead or combo card etc...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

Thanks Dear.

Did they say gc? Or just card in production? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Did they say gc? Or just card in production? 

They said that :

July 18, 2018

We are producing your card and will mail it to you

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will mail your Green Card, employment authorization document (EAD), or combo card (EAD and advance parole) to the address you gave us. It may take up to 120 days to deliver your new card.

3 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

They said that :

July 18, 2018

We are producing your card and will mail it to you

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will mail your Green Card, employment authorization document (EAD), or combo card (EAD and advance parole) to the address you gave us. It may take up to 120 days to deliver your new card.

i think it's only a common email to pettioners when they issue any card. But they sent only one card belongs the updated status online.

Wait and see dear, but any card is the gift to your case, mentions that it's going through. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.