1,678 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, JillB said:

We  have about the same timeline. My application was received on the 15th and  I received the notification on the 22nd thru email and text. I am waiting for the Biometrics Appointment letter. Hopefully our process is as quick as the others. Quick question, did you use a lawyer? 

yes I did use the a lawyer.. 

Think positive, everything will go well..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My waiver was approved

Application sent January 26, 2018, received Feb 8, 2018

Biometrics taken March 12, 2018

Approved May 23, 2018

Received approval by mail yesterday.  Now just waiting for the next step.

1 hour ago, corona said:

My waiver was approved

Approved May 23, 2018

Hi congrats on your approval. What office was you case at? My application was sent around the same date as yours but was move to a different office.I don't know if that makes it take longer for approval.  

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, corona said:

My waiver was approved

Approved May 23, 2018

Wow!  Congratulations!!  About the same time as ours.  Hopefully we can have an answer soon!.. Keep us posted!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, corona said:

My waiver was approved

Approved May 23, 2018

Congratulations!!! Hopefully our approval follows. Good luck with the next steps!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rey90 said:

Hi congrats on your approval. What office was you case at? My application was sent around the same date as yours but was move to a different office.I don't know if that makes it take longer for approval.  

Nebraska Service Center

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 hours ago, corona said:

My waiver was approved

Approved May 23, 2018

Nicely done, and good to see I601a approvals in the five month range at the Nebraska USCIS office.

Now you'll be working directly with the NVC for the remainder of your case up until the interview.  I hope you've been proactive and have sent your documents to the NVC for them to review.  If not, no biggie.  It usually only takes the NVC a month to process all your documentation for your case.  

Good luck.

Hi everyone ^_^... I am waiting for my approval of a I601 from June 6, 2017..... anyone here already received theirs from year 2017_

On 5/2/2018 at 12:33 AM, mommyde5 said:

It's been a comfort to read all these threads with people waiting and as anxious as me about this whole process so I'd promise myself I would give an update as soon as I got my 601a approved. 

My application was sent to Nebraska.

Received notice of 601a 1/31/2018

Biometric appointment 3/15/2018

601a approval date 4/23/2018

I wish I sent the affidavit of support and civil documents at the same time but I thought it would take longer since everybody say that the processing time is more slow now and it takes up to 6 to 8 months to be approved. So I was nicely surprised that it took them around 3 months. Now I have to hurry to send my documents. I'll keep you updated! Good luck to all! There is hope. 

Congratulations on waiver approval👏🏻👍🏻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, corona said:

My waiver was approved

Approved May 23, 2018

Congrats!! Did you use a lawyer?

Timeline
1 hour ago, JillB said:

Congrats!! Did you use a lawyer?

Thank you. Yes I have a lawyer, I think it’s worth getting one and making sure everything is done right. 

Hello guys I submitted my I-601A on 12/5/17. 

12/28/17 biometric appointment. 

3/26/18 case was transfer to the Nebraska office.

I check the processing time on the uscis.com page and it said 2.5-6 months and working on 12/09. I checked my case and it says received to my local office. Wondering how much longer is going to take.

Edited by Mchave32

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.