Update, approval received 4/11/19

Approval date 4/06/19

Sent in July 6, 2018

Receive July 18,2018

Bio notice August 3,2018

Bio August 24,2018

USCIS last update was Feb 5,2019

Took Nebraska center 9 months

Also USCIS website or app have not been updated. Still show fingerprint fee was received.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ravinder said:

Thanks mine is aug 17 .i m still waiting. 

It's long wait...my lawyer said it's not good idea to send inquiry...so keep waiting.

Good luck to you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, spoler said:

It's long wait...my lawyer said it's not good idea to send inquiry...so keep waiting.

Good luck to you!

Thanks so much

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ravinder said:

Thanks so much

4 hours ago, Ravinder said:

Thanks mine is aug 17 .i m still waiting. 

The date on processing time is usually when it's put in line for processing, so you should wait whatever date it shows + 60 days before raising inquiry on status.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, AndyJuarez said:

The date on processing time is usually when it's put in line for processing, so you should wait whatever date it shows + 60 days before raising inquiry on status.

Yes, that's why they're showing time frame like 6.5 to 8.5 months.. after 9 months or so you can raise inquire.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NVC IV application question -

NVC asks that my husband have proof of his vaccinations -  he was vaccinated about 35 years ago as a toddler in Mexico City.  Obviously he no longer has documented proof.  Anyone else have to answer no and explain why?  

Is this a big deal? I'd be surprised if any older adult still had such an old medical document. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Clarebear101 said:

NVC IV application question -

NVC asks that my husband have proof of his vaccinations -  he was vaccinated about 35 years ago as a toddler in Mexico City.  Obviously he no longer has documented proof.  Anyone else have to answer no and explain why?  

Is this a big deal? I'd be surprised if any older adult still had such an old medical document. 

He can go to the local Health Department and pick up all vaccine what they request. So you will have a proof he vaccinated. It`s way cheaper there and good for future live here. He will get certificate from all vaccine. So answer will be yes.

Timeline
On 4/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, mariflor said:

Update, approval received 4/11/19

Approval date 4/06/19

Sent in July 6, 2018

Receive July 18,2018

Bio notice August 3,2018

Bio August 24,2018

USCIS last update was Feb 5,2019

Took Nebraska center 9 months

Also USCIS website or app have not been updated. Still show fingerprint fee was received.

Finally! Congratulations! I am so happy for your approval! Thank you for your update us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, spoler said:

He can go to the local Health Department and pick up all vaccine what they request. So you will have a proof he vaccinated. It`s way cheaper there and good for future live here. He will get certificate from all vaccine. So answer will be yes.

I've done some more research, and it is my understanding that my husband will have to undergo a medical exam immediately prior to his interview in Juarez... if we aren't able to produce proof of his childhood immunizations, he will receive vaccinations then in the Juarez clinic he goes to :) Hope I am right... 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Clarebear101 said:

I've done some more research, and it is my understanding that my husband will have to undergo a medical exam immediately prior to his interview in Juarez... if we aren't able to produce proof of his childhood immunizations, he will receive vaccinations then in the Juarez clinic he goes to :) Hope I am right... 

Yes, you are right. He will go to medical exam before interview. But He can receive vaccine here beforekeave US (in the States) or in Juarez. I just heard from others,  it's way easier and cheaper here. 

Other. Did you receive your waiver approval or any update?

Edited by spoler

Timeline

This is my first time posting, but wanted to login to let you guys know we just got our approval yesterday!

Sent July 2017

Received July 27, 2018

Receipt Notice Aug 1, 2018

Biometrics Completed September 5, 2018

Approved  April 12, 2019 -Nebraska Service Center

Received Letter April 16, 2019. 

The app and website still doesn't show any updated info since July 2018.

Hang in there guys!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 minutes ago, lva03 said:

This is my first time posting, but wanted to login to let you guys know we just got our approval yesterday!

Sent July 2017

Received July 27, 2018

Receipt Notice Aug 1, 2018

Biometrics Completed September 5, 2018

Approved  April 12, 2019 -Nebraska Service Center

Received Letter April 16, 2019. 

The app and website still doesn't show any updated info since July 2018.

Hang in there guys!

Your dates are pretty close to mine. Great to hear. Congrats 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 4/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, SignLanguageLady said:

Your dates are pretty close to mine. Great to hear. Congrats 

So how you come to know abt approval i mean by email or letter. Mine received date is aug 17.i am checking my status everyday.congralutions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.