2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, IKD said:

Same

Today I got mail as your case status is changed but nothing change on CEAC

Everything is as submitted... 

ll u get update???? 

No update on my case yet. I called yesterday and spoke to a supervisor. I was told that my case is under “administrative processing” and that I just have to wait. That there is not a time frame when it will get approve.

At this point I am just frustrated and trying to be positive but it’s so hard as I keep thinking about it.

1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

No update on my case yet. I called yesterday and spoke to a supervisor. I was told that my case is under “administrative processing” and that I just have to wait. That there is not a time frame when it will get approve.

At this point I am just frustrated and trying to be positive but it’s so hard as I keep thinking about it.

Seriously it's really frustrating 

Hope so my case is not under AP  😢

Edited by IKD

Timeline
2 minutes ago, IKD said:

I resubmitted on 25 march

Some documents of joint Sponcer 

Oh ok you are still within the 3 weeks time for them to review (my 3 weeks was yesterday). It was just frustrating to get that email to check status on CEAC after 10 days of resubmitting and there was nothing. 😞

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

7 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Oh ok you are still within the 3 weeks time for them to review (my 3 weeks was yesterday). It was just frustrating to get that email to check status on CEAC after 10 days of resubmitting and there was nothing. 😞

Yeah when I got email that status changed m just eager that what ll happened but there is no action .. 😔😔😔😔😔

3 weeks so may be I got approved within this time????? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, IKD said:

Yeah when I got email that status changed m just eager that what ll happened but there is no action .. 😔😔😔😔😔

3 weeks so may be I got approved within this time????? 

From others that have received the same email like us and have been under “administrative processing” they have gotten responses from the NVC within 3 to 5 weeks.

hope we get a response/approval soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/28/2019 at 10:14 PM, IKD said:

That's Great for you😄

Except police clearance certificate your

Other doc accepted???? 

Yes all other docs were accepted. Just waiting on the new police certificate. FYI to anyone from Canada, the rules have changed since last fall, the travel.gov website doesn’t clearly describe what you need. See the thread below for further info - hope this helps someone. I searched for days before stumbling upon it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, IKD said:

Guys 

I want help please 

Can anyone know can we delete documents of joint Sponcer  that fill by mistake... Some documents of them accepted ...

If yes than how???

If no than how to solve????

Please please guys help... 😰

I had accidentally uploaded my household member’s docs under joint sponsor. Actually because I was unsure (they don’t make it super clear) what category we fell under until I was uploading docs. So I added the same person as a household member (you have to use a different name so I added her middle name). Then when uploading the i-164 I added a note in the note section saying “I mistakenly added this person as a joint sponsor when they are in fact a household member, not joint sponsor”. It was accepted. I never had to call in. 

1 hour ago, lilleahbeah said:

I had accidentally uploaded my household member’s docs under joint sponsor. Actually because I was unsure (they don’t make it super clear) what category we fell under until I was uploading docs. So I added the same person as a household member (you have to use a different name so I added her middle name). Then when uploading the i-164 I added a note in the note section saying “I mistakenly added this person as a joint sponsor when they are in fact a household member, not joint sponsor”. It was accepted. I never had to call in. 

Thank you 

But yesterday I got email that your case status changed ...

But nothing happened to that... 

Everything just as it is 

No change.. 

Now just waiting for nxt change

Edited by IKD

1 hour ago, lilleahbeah said:

did you get CC??? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

WRONG POST, MISTAKENLY saw this post as 2019.

DELETE MY POST

Edited by Rexxx
WRONG POST, I FILLED IN MAR 2019
I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Timeline
On 4/7/2019 at 1:21 AM, IKD said:

Thank you 

But yesterday I got email that your case status changed ...

But nothing happened to that... 

Everything just as it is 

No change.. 

Now just waiting for nxt change

After a little over 3 weeks (I resubmitted my tax transcript on March 15th) I finally received an update from the NVC. They accepted all the documents but now are asking for "Proof of Domicile". 

Currently I live with my husband in Sao Paulo, Brazil, so right now we don't have an address in the US yet. His company is transferring us to Miami and will set up temporary housing until we find a permanent place (my husband's company will provide us the temporary housing address so we can submit it during our interview, we don't have that address yet). Our lawyers sent us an affidavit for me to sign stating that we will secure an address before we move to the US and also to explain the situation. She said that it would be sufficient to proof domicile (she has provided that before to other clients with no problem). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.