Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

This coming up Monday will make 5 weeks since last documents were submitted... just called NVC asked to speak to a supervisor and the only answer I could get is that it’s still under admistrative processing and there’s no timeframe for review... Really trying to keep my faith up but it’s very difficult with case in process for OVER a year already... 😓

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

This coming up Monday will make 5 weeks since last documents were submitted... just called NVC asked to speak to a supervisor and the only answer I could get is that it’s still under admistrative processing and there’s no timeframe for review... Really trying to keep my faith up but it’s very difficult with case in process for OVER a year already... 😓

Im right here with ya as far as frustration goes. The NVC stage seems to be the worst and cant wait to be done with it. I resubmitted my documents 10 days ago so im not holding my breath.... 🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, rbzdjyummy said:

Finally received Case complete from NVC.  Took 2 weeks.  Now to wait for an interview date.  Everything has sped up since getting NOA2. I'm estimating an interview date in June hopefully. 

Congrats. Follow this thread: https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/702752-case-complete-to-interview-may-2019/

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Regi84 said:

Case still pending. PD 03/22/2018.  I’m getting frustrated. My husband got deported on 03/21 of this year. My lawyer is working on submitting appeals on his case. 😔😔😔😔!! Need motivation. Hopefully I get an answer soon. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I hope you get answers soon 🙏🏾🙏🏾everything will be worth it in the end so keep that in mind & try to stay strong!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Regi84 said:

Case still pending. PD 03/22/2018.  I’m getting frustrated. My husband got deported on 03/21 of this year. My lawyer is working on submitting appeals on his case. 😔😔😔😔!! Need motivation. Hopefully I get an answer soon. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hey, keep staying strong and optimistic. I hope for positive outcome for your case. Best wishes.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

Did you asked for it to be escalate it? When my case was under "administrative processing" I called after 3 weeks of being submitted and spoke with a supervisor and she was able to have it escalate it for review. A day later all of our documents were accepted and with a message to reload our "proof of domicile", which we did this past Monday April 8th.  Now waiting for that to get accepted so hopefully we finally get "case complete" soon!

2 hours ago, Mmefall said:

Im right here with ya as far as frustration goes. The NVC stage seems to be the worst and cant wait to be done with it. I resubmitted my documents 10 days ago so im not holding my breath.... 🙄

It is definitely the worse stage! I cannot wait to be done and over with it. Yeah this 5 week wait for me has been after resubmitting... 

1 hour ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Did you asked for it to be escalate it? When my case was under "administrative processing" I called after 3 weeks of being submitted and spoke with a supervisor and she was able to have it escalate it for review. A day later all of our documents were accepted and with a message to reload our "proof of domicile", which we did this past Monday April 8th.  Now waiting for that to get accepted so hopefully we finally get "case complete" soon!

I did ask if there was anything she could do to move my case along and she said no. All I had to do was wait, she wasn’t very nice in all honesty... I thought speaking to a supervisor would be the key but I guess not.. waiting game continues...

Very exciting news! About two hours after my post on here earlier today I received an email from NVC stating that a change had been made to my case... 

I logged in and to my surprise, all of my documents were accepted and joint sponsors were deleted so I can finally re-add them as household members!! One step closer!!! 

Sooooo.... long story short, EVEN THOUGH the supervisor I spoke to told me nothing could be done to keep my case moving, it appears something was done!! 😃 NVC stage is still not over for me but definitely ALMOST there! To God be the glory!!! 

Were all together in this, let’s not any of us loose our hope! Good luck all! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rosalessss1023 said:

Very exciting news! About two hours after my post on here earlier today I received an email from NVC stating that a change had been made to my case... 

I logged in and to my surprise, all of my documents were accepted and joint sponsors were deleted so I can finally re-add them as household members!! One step closer!!! 

Sooooo.... long story short, EVEN THOUGH the supervisor I spoke to told me nothing could be done to keep my case moving, it appears something was done!! 😃 NVC stage is still not over for me but definitely ALMOST there! To God be the glory!!! 

Were all together in this, let’s not any of us loose our hope! Good luck all! 

Any positive news is progress. Slowly but surely you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Timeline

I got an email today from the NVC about mt husbands birth certificate that we reuploaded that was 2 years old. They came back today as invalid doc again stating the cant see all aide of it but you can CLEARLY see that is not true! The document was literally scanned in its entirety. What should I do guys? Uggh this is so frustrating 😣

4 minutes ago, Mmefall said:

I got an email today from the NVC about mt husbands birth certificate that we reuploaded that was 2 years old. They came back today as invalid doc again stating the cant see all aide of it but you can CLEARLY see that is not true! The document was literally scanned in its entirety. What should I do guys? Uggh this is so frustrating 😣

When did you submit your documents 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

When did you submit your documents 

The 1st time was 3-5 then resubmitted 2 weeks ago today. Update was done today by them 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.