TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

I’d like an approval today USCIS 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

i was shortly in this forum, maybe 2 months, before i got NOA-2...you where here. What is the hold up? You filed just a couple of weeks after me. Unreal they have not giving you guys a NOA-2 still!!! Hoping you guys get your approval soon. :yes:

8/7/2017                    NOA-1

3/1/2018                    NOA-2

3/15/2018                  NVC case received

3/22/2018                  NVC case assigned

3/23/2018                  Consulate ready

4/11/2018                  Medical

4/17/2018                  Visa Approved

4/24/2018                  Visa on hand

5/23/2018                  Point of Entry ATL

5/24/2018                  Marriage license, officiant and certificate / applied for SS#

5/31/2018                  AOS/AP/EAD

6/7/2018                    email notification of NOA-1

6/11/2018                  NOA-1 hard copies for AOS/EAD/AP

6/27/2018                  Biometrics for AOS/EAD

7/7/2018                    ready to be scheduled for interview

7/11/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (email from USCIS)

8/22/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (same email again)

9/5/2018                     We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is getting boring!!!)

10/3/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is insanity, 4th time while some got GC)

10/17/2018                After 136 days of wait in HELL, finally EAD in production

10/21/2018                Card was mailed to me, and yes it said so on a Sunday night, while Vj-ing

10/22/2018                Card was picked up by the USPS

10/24/2018                EAD in hand. F%^&& finally

12/28/2018                Interview has been scheduled. Waiting for notification with date by snail mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, AbSa said:

quietly waiting for an update and counting days passing 264 days...:(

thank you so much for checking on us anyway 

Hang on!
A day passed means a day closer. Praying for you all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks for all of the positivity. It’ll happen soon. I’m glad that all of the additional paperwork has been gathered for the medical and interview. So here’s hoping to a speedy process once we are approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

I  am so sorry to hear that. I hope that you get your approval ASAP! 

Are you getting it done through a lawyer? Have you submitted an inquiry? 

Thank you so much hope for your approval too ASAP.

No lawyer was involved , and yes we submitted an online service 38 days ago 

Timeline
2 hours ago, emekus94 said:

Hang on!
A day passed means a day closer. Praying for you all 

That's definitely true but one day without our lover is one day missed in our life ...:(

Thank you sooo much  

Called NVC and they told me the name I gave them isn't the name they show. :blink:  How does info mysteriously change from USCIS to NVC?  No issue with name this whole time and them boom, "we screwed up your file" and you have to email us so we can correct it.  I'm so sick of these people I have never met.   

Edited by Pedro0319
punctuation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello all. I opened the inquiry, sent the email with 30 days and they said we will only receive the response in 45 days and didn’t allow us to open another inquiry. This is being hard...😖

Timeline
3 hours ago, anna lucia said:

Hello all. I opened the inquiry, sent the email with 30 days and they said we will only receive the response in 45 days and didn’t allow us to open another inquiry. This is being hard...😖

same thing :(

4 hours ago, Pedro0319 said:

Called NVC and they told me the name I gave them isn't the name they show. :blink:  How does info mysteriously change from USCIS to NVC?  No issue with name this whole time and them boom, "we screwed up your file" and you have to email us so we can correct it.  I'm so sick of these people I have never met.   

This is so weird.  I submitted an inquiry to AskNVC so they can correct my name.  I then called back to find out how long it would take.  They guy who took my call started giving my the NVC case # and invoice id, then stops mid-sentence and asks for my and my fiancé's info.  Then he fgoes ok I can give you the info then.  :blink:<_< I wanted to say ####### are yall doing over there?  The right hand obviously isn't talking to the left.  How exhausting and stressful this has been.  Just let my man come home to me damn!

Timeline
18 hours ago, Vholde346 said:

I’d like an approval today USCIS 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

You deserve it! I can’t understand what’s going on. We filled the same date. Why it is so long for you guys...

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Julia Cancun said:

Yesterday I had an interview in Kiev and received my viza! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ August 18 is happy!!!!

Congrats on you Visa!!! We are waiting for them to deliver the passport after a week. It says "issued" on the CEAC. A little more wait. 

8/7/2017                    NOA-1

3/1/2018                    NOA-2

3/15/2018                  NVC case received

3/22/2018                  NVC case assigned

3/23/2018                  Consulate ready

4/11/2018                  Medical

4/17/2018                  Visa Approved

4/24/2018                  Visa on hand

5/23/2018                  Point of Entry ATL

5/24/2018                  Marriage license, officiant and certificate / applied for SS#

5/31/2018                  AOS/AP/EAD

6/7/2018                    email notification of NOA-1

6/11/2018                  NOA-1 hard copies for AOS/EAD/AP

6/27/2018                  Biometrics for AOS/EAD

7/7/2018                    ready to be scheduled for interview

7/11/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (email from USCIS)

8/22/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (same email again)

9/5/2018                     We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is getting boring!!!)

10/3/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is insanity, 4th time while some got GC)

10/17/2018                After 136 days of wait in HELL, finally EAD in production

10/21/2018                Card was mailed to me, and yes it said so on a Sunday night, while Vj-ing

10/22/2018                Card was picked up by the USPS

10/24/2018                EAD in hand. F%^&& finally

12/28/2018                Interview has been scheduled. Waiting for notification with date by snail mail

Timeline
Just now, Alabamak1 said:

Congrats on you Visa!!! We are waiting for them to deliver the passport after a week. It says "issued" on the CEAC. A little more wait. 

Thanks 🙏 for your advice !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.