julyk12017

March 2018 NOA2 ---> NVC thread

2,723 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 hours ago, NateAndJessica said:

Marinapoli, Do you have what email you used for the Rio consulate handy? Id love to do it the exact same as you did. We have been "in transit" for 3 days

Sure, here’s what I wrote without names and numbers: 

to immigrationrio@state.gov

“Dear US Consulate

I have had my fiancé visa approved and NVC sent to you under the case number RDJxxxxx, my name is Marina Xxxx and my fiancé is Bradley Xx. . 

I am not able to schedule my interview online and I am in a hurry since I have been waiting since July 24th 2017, my NOA1 date. I currently have no place to live in Brazil, since my lease ended and I could not renew it due to my Immigration process. Could you please allow me to schedule my interview?” 

Edited by marinapoli
Add email

23 minutes ago, Amit M said:

@Greenbaum help!!! My case is ready and I called up consulate to know what my next steps are even though I know them cuz of their website and other sources including you. But now the consulate is saying to wait until I receive the packet to proceed further with any steps. Is this a standard response is that really a case? Also, the medical people say I need a letter and PCC say that they need a letter too. Why does these steps have to suck so bad in my country cuz I know most of the people here on forum already filled DS-160 and scheduled interview without waiting for package. Does this mean the medics and PCC in their country didn’t care about letter from embassy? 

@Swissmiss82 @h&y heartiest congratulations for the next steps!!! 👯‍♂️👯‍♂️

Each Embassy is different. Most applicants find ways around different "roadblocks" in getting through to their interview. Call the medical people and ask what it is they exactly need to complete the Medical. Some Med Ctr will except a screen shot of your appointment confirmation others will take the confirmation page of the DS-160 and some require something else entirely. I have given some links and suggestions to look for further information and how to contact others who have proceeded before for help in a number of previous posts. I believe I even specifically talked about India. 

Look, you can sit and wait for something to happen :angry: or you can be proactive and get control of you situation and get it done. Be creative. Think outside the box. Use Google. Communicate, Communicate and Communicate some more with others that can help.

If you have questions I'll try and help you the best I can. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
12 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

For all the people going through the UK embassy this is what’s available for May interview dates :jest:

44D1181A-48B7-423E-8B91-B1B3E7E611AC.jpeg

Thank you so much for this! Glad you were able to schedule, hopefully we can soon. The end is near! :wub:

Timeline
12 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

For all the people going through the UK embassy this is what’s available for May interview dates :jest:

44D1181A-48B7-423E-8B91-B1B3E7E611AC.jpeg

Wow you guys are so lucky with your embassy! In Brazil, there are like 3 dates per month and needless to say it runs out pretty quickly 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ls511271 said:

Thank you so much for this! Glad you were able to schedule, hopefully we can soon. The end is near! :wub:

I hope you guys can! Are you still at NVC

Its so close! I honestly cannot wait to pick him up at the airport by the time he lands it’ll be 8 months or so since we last saw each other :( but it’s so exciting to finally see the end of this process haha 

3 minutes ago, marinapoli said:

Wow you guys are so lucky with your embassy! In Brazil, there are like 3 dates per month and needless to say it runs out pretty quickly 

Really??? That’s insane! I wonder why the have so few spots..

Did you schedule yours yet?

3 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

Woke up to a ready status! @Swissmiss82@NICK & PAULA @LizM @Naes Trying to get my breathing under control. 

Yaaasssssss! @Swissmiss82 @Thelucybelle - Almost done girls, almost done. Woooooohoooooo! Victory is within our grasps now,  if only UAE embassy will send me my packet 3 the soonest so everything will be rock and rollin'. Lol! I'm really happy and feel like I've won the lotto with these good news from both of you. @Naes, can't wait till you're done with the NVC stage, too. You aren't far behind from us, my dear! Hooray! :wub::jest::D

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

3 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Yaaasssssss! @Swissmiss82 @Thelucybelle - Almost done girls, almost done. Woooooohoooooo! Victory is within our grasps now,  if only UAE embassy will send me my packet 3 the soonest so everything will be rock and rollin'. Lol! I'm really happy and feel like I've won the lotto with these good news from both of you. @Naes, can't wait till you're done with the NVC stage, too. You aren't far behind from us, my dear! Hooray! :wub::jest::D

omg i'm in shock - we just got our email from the embassy :D :D :D packet 3 is here!!!

and now i have to run to the copy store to print and sign and return some things!  and will hopefully get the appt ASAP!!! :D :D :D :D :D

good luckkkkkkk my dear hope that you can do the things immediately!! BAM BAM BAM

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

omg i'm in shock - we just got our email from the embassy :D :D :D packet 3 is here!!!

and now i have to run to the copy store to print and sign and return some things!  and will hopefully get the appt ASAP!!! :D :D :D :D :D

good luckkkkkkk my dear hope that you can do the things immediately!! BAM BAM BAM

WoooooohooooO!  Yessssss! This is it. This is your BAM, BAM, BAM moment! Go, go, go! No running, though. Take care my dear :wub:

11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

I just had a total ‘ what am I going to do when we are all done and with our loved ones  and not talking on Visa Journey anymore’ moment. 😨I’m not a Facebook person but if any of you instagram and want to dm me your insta name id love to keep in touch with as many of you as possible. It feels like we have all shared so much to just disappear when this is overxxx

Also my mama responding to commands - this is HUGE as means her brain is actually working. She now opens her eyes when asked and wiggles her toes too. She is still unconscious but trying her very hardest to wake up. It’s only baby steps but definitely ones in the right direction. 

I'll pm my instagram account to you. ;)  I won't easily disappear from your sight. hehehe! 

I'm glad to hear that there are significant progress with your mama's condition. I told ya she's a fighter. :wub:

She wouldn't miss your wedding! She will wake up and will get better soon. :wub:

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Hello to all my fellow brits !

Quick question - packet 3 is this sent to your email or through snail mail. And is this what we need to take to Knightsbridge with us?

How long did it take to get packet 3 after your case arrived at London?

Thanks all 😊

1 hour ago, NICK & PAULA said:

WoooooohooooO!  Yessssss! This is it. This is your BAM, BAM, BAM moment! Go, go, go! No running, though. Take care my dear :wub:

like seriously!!!! :)

mine had a form i had to print and sign and return to them with payment proof of the 265. 

which i was able to return with all other required doc's in within 1 hour :D lol  (no wonder, i was ready for 7 months hahaha)

so let's see how quick they sent packet 4 / and the embassy appointment!

the last 3 days were like flying with a jet around the world! :)

thank you ladies for the constant sweet support <3 @Naes @Thelucybelle @LizM & @NICK & PAULA 

what would I do without you guys!!!!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 minute ago, Swissmiss82 said:

like seriously!!!! :)

mine had a form i had to print and sign and return to them with payment proof of the 265. 

which i was able to return with all other required doc's in within 1 hour :D lol  (no wonder, i was ready for 7 months hahaha)

so let's see how quick they sent packet 4 / and the embassy appointment!

the last 3 days were like flying with a jet around the world! :)

thank you ladies for the constant sweet support <3 @Naes @Thelucybelle @LizM & @NICK & PAULA 

what would I do without you guys!!!!

Yayyyy! You'll receive your packet 4 in no time because your US embassy there is efficient and fast! Woooohoo! I know that you're so ready so this is it! :jest:

Good luck on your medical and interview soon! :wub:

Wish my packet 3 is on the way now too. Lol! :jest: C'mon UAE embassy, you can do this!!! I'm waiting....... 

P.S: Thank you too for your sweet words and infectious energy, my dear! I can't go through this stressful process easily without you and the girls! :wub:

Timeline
2 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Its so close! I honestly cannot wait to pick him up at the airport by the time he lands it’ll be 8 months or so since we last saw each other :( but it’s so exciting to finally see the end of this process haha 

I did, but my case was approved March 2nd and I was only able to schedule interview for May 8th due to the lack of interviews dates and NVC/USCIS taking their sweet time :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Just-in-case18 said:

Yes we’re still at NVC hoping that changes today or tomorrow :( I’m getting anxious. I want to schedule the interview lol. I know I can’t wait for the day he is here for good. Wow eight months, I give you so much credit that is tough. Luckily my fiancés dad works for British airways so he is able to get cheap flights. It’s been about two months for us. No one outside of this process understands the struggle. Glad things are finally moving though! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.