2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Maryakhadra said:

@GBOS  thanks for the reply. my number is 18125. although i dont think that even matters ahhhhh

@Maryakhadra EAC181255?  That is three days behind me.  I can tell you for certain nothing around our groups is moving since May 2018.

19 minutes ago, GBOS said:

@Maryakhadra EAC181255?  That is three days behind me.  I can tell you for certain nothing around our groups is moving since May 2018.

@GBOS mine says fingerprint done since may 2018 nothing since then thats all. and yes 181255

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
53 minutes ago, fredricksburg said:

Hello All.

i did not received 18 months extension letter. I just received 12 months letter so i went to local field office on 02/20/2019 and got stamp on my passport for 1 year. But they kept my expired green card. i asked him why he is keeping it and he told me that i can either have stamp or expired GC, not both. i have filed with divorce waiver. and my case status says "at this time USCIS can not provide any information". and it has been like this ever since i filed. I have checked both new and old USCIS websites but it's the same.

Any COMMENTS??????

I got the 18 month extension letter, but my case status is the same as yours. I don't think it's anything to worry about. The online case status check seems to be hit or miss.

AOS

Spoiler

Feb. 4 2016: Mailed package to Chicago lockbox

Feb. 8 2016: AOS received by Chicago lockbox
Feb. 15 2016: NOA1 email

Feb. 26 2016: NOA1 hard copies

Feb. 29 2016: Biometrics letter

Mar. 7 2016: Biometrics done

Mar. 15 2016: RFIE for I-485 email

Mar. 29 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 8 2016: Second RFIE

Apr. 20 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 28 2016: AP approved

May 6 2016: Interview notice

May 23 2016: AP hard copy

June 13 2016: Interview, approved!! Online status changed to My Card Is Being Produced

June 14 2016: Online status changed to My Case Was Approved

June 17 2016: Online status changed to My Card Was Mailed To Me

June 18 2016: Green card received

ROC

Spoiler

Mar. 19, 2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 20, 2018: I-751 delivered to CSC

Mar. 26 2018: NOA date

Mar. 30, 2018: Received NOA

May 11, 2018: Reuse of biometrics notice date

April 23, 2019: Case approved

April 30, 2019: Card received

Naturalization

Sept. 25, 2020: submitted N-400 online (Estimated Case Completion: May 2021 (8 months))

Oct. 3, 2020: NOA received by mail

Apr. 17, 2021: biometrics re-use letter 

May 3, 2021: interview scheduled for June 4

1 hour ago, GBOS said:

@Maryakhadra - looking from the case statuses which are publicly available online, some officers in Vermont Service Center is working on cases filed during the first week of January 2018 (EAC180695xxxx; note this is not the same date as EAC180690xxxx; I have discussed the receipt numbering differences in details previously).

An RFE was issued for two receipt numbers from this batch of receipt number as of this morning, 2/25/2019.

This does not mean that they are not working on anything after that.  I have discussed the basket and speed of work issue among the officers, so the timeline is roughly estimated.  Nobody knows for sure.

I'm on of EAC180695xxxx filers. Can you please re-quote discussion regarding number differences in details again ? 

It's seem  like all EAC180695xxxx case status shown  "CASE STATUS..." on Case Tracker 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
15 minutes ago, anhtai1810 said:

I'm on of EAC180695xxxx filers. Can you please re-quote discussion regarding number differences in details again ? 

It's seem  like all EAC180695xxxx case status shown  "CASE STATUS..." on Case Tracker 

@anhtai1810 - Around this page is where the discussion was.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All.

i did not received 18 months extension letter. I just received 12 months letter so i went to local field office on 02/20/2019 and got stamp on my passport for 1 year. But they kept my expired green card. i asked him why he is keeping it and he told me that i can either have stamp or expired GC, not both. i have filed with divorce waiver. and my case status says "at this time USCIS can not provide any information". and it has been like this ever since i filed. I have checked both new and old USCIS websites but it's the same.

Any COMMENTS??????

I got the 18 month extension letter, but my case status is the same as yours. I don't think it's anything to worry about. The online case status check seems to be hit or miss.

@iPod

did you also filed with divorce waiver???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, fredricksburg said:

Hello All.

Any COMMENTS??????

@iPod

did you also filed with divorce waiver???

No. Still no updates. It seems to be the case for several people.

AOS

Spoiler

Feb. 4 2016: Mailed package to Chicago lockbox

Feb. 8 2016: AOS received by Chicago lockbox
Feb. 15 2016: NOA1 email

Feb. 26 2016: NOA1 hard copies

Feb. 29 2016: Biometrics letter

Mar. 7 2016: Biometrics done

Mar. 15 2016: RFIE for I-485 email

Mar. 29 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 8 2016: Second RFIE

Apr. 20 2016: Response to RFIE was received

Apr. 28 2016: AP approved

May 6 2016: Interview notice

May 23 2016: AP hard copy

June 13 2016: Interview, approved!! Online status changed to My Card Is Being Produced

June 14 2016: Online status changed to My Case Was Approved

June 17 2016: Online status changed to My Card Was Mailed To Me

June 18 2016: Green card received

ROC

Spoiler

Mar. 19, 2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 20, 2018: I-751 delivered to CSC

Mar. 26 2018: NOA date

Mar. 30, 2018: Received NOA

May 11, 2018: Reuse of biometrics notice date

April 23, 2019: Case approved

April 30, 2019: Card received

Naturalization

Sept. 25, 2020: submitted N-400 online (Estimated Case Completion: May 2021 (8 months))

Oct. 3, 2020: NOA received by mail

Apr. 17, 2021: biometrics re-use letter 

May 3, 2021: interview scheduled for June 4

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@Fer00

i also have filed a divorce waiver. did you received a letter asking what document they want in RFE. or it's just asking for more evidence?

I just checked a hundred numbers around mine and there are around 30 with RFE. Few approved and some others with no updates.

Apparently, the officer who reviewed our cases wants to know more about us. I thought it had been just me or few with REF but there are plenty.. that really brings me down ‘cause i don’t really know what they are asking for now since I already sent all I had, and the longer my case is gonna take now to be approved 

For those that have been approved, did your new card come USPS registered mail? USPS tried to deliver something in a large envelope today but I was not home to sign. This is the only thing I can think of that it could be. Fingers crossed. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
40 minutes ago, cmsanchez said:

For those that have been approved, did your new card come USPS registered mail? USPS tried to deliver something in a large envelope today but I was not home to sign. This is the only thing I can think of that it could be. Fingers crossed. 

I have not been approved yet, but my friends mail was just delivered. 

Sign up for INFORMED DELIVERY 📦. You get to see your mails before it come to your mailbox 

downlone USPS app or Informed delivery app. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.