dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

yes,you just need to ask for a confirmation with a stamp of your doctor about the vaccine that you have received .

IS YOUR SPOUSE IMMIGRATING TO THE US WITH YOU ? What do you think is the most accurate answer ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

IS YOUR SPOUSE IMMIGRATING TO THE US WITH YOU ? What do you think is the most accurate answer ?

No , because you as a petitioner is not innmigrating , you are already legally in America 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
Just now, harsh2010 said:

No , because you as a petitioner is not innmigrating , you are already legally in America 

SO THE THERE IS SUBQUESTION , IS YOUR SPOUSE IMMIGRATING TO US LATER DATE TO JOIN YOU, SO ANSWER TO THIS IS NO RIGHT ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

SO THE THERE IS SUBQUESTION , IS YOUR SPOUSE IMMIGRATING TO US LATER DATE TO JOIN YOU, SO ANSWER TO THIS IS NO RIGHT ?

No to that question too 

22 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Is NVC closed tommorow 

10 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Snow storm?

snow storm tomorrow night, i guess they will open during the day

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Timeline
11 minutes ago, shexy said:

Please I want to ask if it is necessary to include a cover letter in each packet when sending AOS and IV documents to NVC, waiting for response.

Thank you all

It's not  Necessary inside each packet , you can put it up you want just listing what's in the packet , not needed thou. 

You do need cover letter on top of everything thou , outside the 2 envelopes 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Just an update...we got our case number last monday the 12th...we are a pivot case. It took over 2 months to get the case number. However, the day we received the case number I was able to pay both AOS & IV fees. It took only two days to process and then the DS-260 opened up. We finished that on Thursday...friday I uploaded my husbands civil documents. And today I finished uploading all of the AOS documents. Everything says "Paid" and "Submitted". Now we wait, and hoping we don't get a checklist. So even though it took forever to get the case number...it took only one week to complete everything. Hope that gives some of you some hope who are still waiting for case numbers and are pivot cases!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Timeline
51 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

It's not  Necessary inside each packet , you can put it up you want just listing what's in the packet , not needed thou. 

You do need cover letter on top of everything thou , outside the 2 envelopes 

Please do you mean the document cover sheet provided by Nvc where we will tick all the documents applicable to us or we will draft our own cover letter along with that NVC document cover sheet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
57 minutes ago, shexy said:

Please do you mean the document cover sheet provided by Nvc where we will tick all the documents applicable to us or we will draft our own cover letter along with that NVC document cover sheet?

I think it means that you have to put the cover letter provided by NVC on both envelops, and outside of the packet your own cover letter. I will do that. Also write on top of every page your case number, just in case. 

I am ready to send everything tomorrow, I hope I don't get a checklist later.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Diana f said:

I think it means that you have to put the cover letter provided by NVC on both envelops, and outside of the packet your own cover letter. I will do that. Also write on top of every page your case number, just in case. 

Thank you very much. I will do that too 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Diana f said:

Sorta , 

You have to put that document checklist where we mark things on top outside both envelopes ,  

If you go to ceac website where you paid AOS fees on receipts page on bottom you'll see option to print documents cover sheet , you can print that and put on very top of package then documents checklisted cover sheet then both envelopes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.