dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

Thank you :) It is electronic processing; I think it was referred to it as a pivot case. 

wish you good luck.

Thanks I’m waiting for my case number.. not to get u worried but you’ll have to wait about 2 months before u will get a case number since ur case is pivot

Timeline
1 hour ago, truelove29 said:

The ds-260 is the long application for the beneficiary. I never saw the ds-261...I feel like I've read on here that for EP we don't have to complete the choice of agent...that it's automatically chosen based on what we put on I-130. Let me know if you see or don't see that.

hey how long did it take u to finish ds-260 and also was most info on there u easily have access to or some stuff u have to look up and harder to find....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
25 minutes ago, H&H. said:

hey how long did it take u to finish ds-260 and also was most info on there u easily have access to or some stuff u have to look up and harder to find....

It took us about an hour to complete. I had looked at the sample form months ago, so I knew which info we needed to search for, like the addresses to the universities he attended & past employment info. Take a look at the sample form so you can prepare! 😊

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
30 minutes ago, H&H. said:

@H & H. You can google a sample ds260 form.  You Will get an idea of the questions and you can be prepared. 

Im so confused i thought DS260 gets reviewed before we send all documents, just called (SD 2/20/18) and was told to allow 11 weeks for them to review DS260 qnd documents she was very rude too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Im so confused i thought DS260 gets reviewed before we send all documents, just called (SD 2/20/18) and was told to allow 11 weeks for them to review DS260 qnd documents she was very rude too

Some of them can be cold hearted no empathy. But they always say it can take up to 11 weeks for your documents to be completed in other words to get case complete. Don't stress it can take 11 weeks but it's very rarely take that long. Pivot cases usually takes anywhere between two and four weeks regular snail mail cases usually take between 6 and 8 weeks for cc hang in there

10 minutes ago, Netta said:

Some of them can be cold hearted no empathy. But they always say it can take up to 11 weeks for your documents to be completed in other words to get case complete. Don't stress it can take 11 weeks but it's very rarely take that long. Pivot cases usually takes anywhere between two and four weeks regular snail mail cases usually take between 6 and 8 weeks for cc hang in there

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, SME2017 said:

Wow nous sommes dans le même bateau, sauf que mon cas n'est pas un cas de pivot. Vous ont-ils donné une explication? 

Nothing, juste Wait 8 week to have à case number

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! FINALLY! a case number was assigned. I called today and they gave me the case number. My case is EP case. 

NVC received my case on Feb 13th and a case number was assigned either today or Friday March 16th! 

I did call on March 12th and the agent was kind enough to make a request for a supervisor to look into the case. 

so what is the next step now guys?

Same date with me😊😊

2 hours ago, lucky1 said:

Hey please help me

My case belong to new delhi and my case number start to NWD  and my lawyer paid too all fees only pending to da260 form and its CR1 visa but now my wife got another mail and mention  my case transfer Mumbai  and case number change with bmb can i know why

Its too long way for me  i can drive for delhi only 4 hour and mumbai 1 day and more hour why my case transfer to mumbai  somebody know about this ??

all spousal visas are now being handled in Mumbai. 

https://in.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
3 hours ago, crissyfisher said:

Thanks I’m waiting for my case number.. not to get u worried but you’ll have to wait about 2 months before u will get a case number since ur case is pivot

Today I got the case number :) as well as the invoice number,. It was generated on the 15th of March.  I guess I was lucky. I already got my share of waiting from USCIS :( My PD is May 16th of last year. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ICM said:

Just cheked online on NVC page and it says they received my Ds260 03/16/18 but lawyer just mailed civil documents today overnight what date would be my scan date the ds260 or when they receive the civil documents with checklist?

When they receive your documents and scan it in the system 

Edited by Netta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.