dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, indianDallas said:

Good Morning,

I have called the NVC and received my case numbers, they said they do not know when will i receive my welcome letter. What is teh next step, and generally how long does it take ?

Thanks for all the help.

Congratulations!!! Happy for you!  

I am in my 5th week. Called today but no case number yet.  After reading about you I have hope now for this week!!!

Timeline

for folks who have cc, on i-864 if there was some field that did not apply, did u leave it blank or put n/a or none etc? there are many field that wont apply to me or spouse so not sure what to do since it will be a lot of n/a or none....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Got my case number on phone today, but could not log in to pick an agent. Do i need to wait or call them?

Nvc received ....2/14

Edited by Fade

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, H&H. said:

for folks who have cc, on i-864 if there was some field that did not apply, did u leave it blank or put n/a or none etc? there are many field that wont apply to me or spouse so not sure what to do since it will be a lot of n/a or none....

Write N/A. And send all 12 pages back to nvc even if it doesn't apply to you they will checklist you for not sending all of them back

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Fade said:

Got my case number today on phone but could not log in yet to pick an agent. 

Nvc received ....2/14

Congratulations!  Mine was received 16 Feb. Can't wait!!!

7 minutes ago, Fade said:

Got my case number on phone today, but could not log in to pick an agent. Do i need to wait or call them?

Nvc received ....2/14

Omg you gave me a big hope. They received mine on 2/15. Congrats

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

3 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Congratulations!  Mine was received 16 Feb. Can't wait!!!

Thanks, relax urs  in on d way. You too will soon share d good news.

Timeline

i-864 edition UPDATE: 

03/06/18. Starting 05/16/2018, we will only accept the 03/06/18 edition. Until then, you can use previous editions. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

2 hours ago, Tkim said:

It seems like Indiandallas’s case was at NvC on the 12th Feb. did you call to see what happen with your case yet? Can they locate your case now?

I called today and was told that out of nowhere my case now was received March 16, can go you believe that? That is seriously crazy. This whole time I was calling and was told that they received it February 13. I really don't know what to do anymore. :( this is so unfair.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello every body

i just check the ceac web site and its say at nvc and the AOS fee is disappeared is this mean cc ?

if so does any one know how long in take to get interview date at the cairo embassy ?

sd date is feb 27

Edited by mina dawoud

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, mina dawoud said:

hello every body

i just check the ceac web site and its say at nvc and the AOS fee is disappeared is this mean cc ?

if so does any one know how long in take to get interview date at the cairo embassy ?

sd date is feb 27

Yes it does. Call them to verify though. Congratulations 🎉 

On 3/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, crmathew1 said:

No My case WAS received by NVC on Feb 9. Like 20 different agents told me so for the past one month. I had just been waiting for my case number and out of the blue my peition ends up in EP like a pivot case but neither one of the embassies I am requesting does EP. It is a bizzare situation and they have no answers for me yet. Major screw up by someone at NVC basically. Now in their electronic system is says that they JUST got my petition on March 12! Ridiculous

Exact same thing happened to me. I was told this whole time that my case was received on February 13 and out of nowhere now they are saying that it was received March 16. Ah I really don't know what to do. Have you talked to a supervisor? What can we do to fix this. This is freaking unfair. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
9 hours ago, Joann_18 said:

Could you share, what NVC asks for AOS documents for pivot cases.

For the petitioner the only required documents are the I-864 & the tax return or transcript. They have a tab to add additional documents if you want. For joint sponsor they require I-864, proof of US citizenship, proof of domicile and tax return/transcript.

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.