dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Timeline
2 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

Unfortunately I already tried this site and several others, and they only reduce it by a little bit. I don't know if I need to buy a new scanner?? The one I have is pretty old...i just don't know why its making the document so big. 

My tax transcripts are also coming out too large...around 3 to 4MB. Are other people printing and scanning and not having this problem?? Wouldn't everyone using CEAC have to print it in order to sign it? I'm fine with buying a new one, if that's the actual problem...I'm just feeling hopeless right now lol

actually i just noticed i printed a form to sign and scanned it and its 6 pages and each page is 1.2 mb so total would be around 7mb....see if scanner has option for different settings so less quality but less size too

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Nani & lizzy said:

My Status Changed it says At NVC my scan date was FEB 23rd  and I Called NVC today and the supervisor said my Case was Complete.

Scan date FEB 23rd  

Case Complete March 15 exactly 3 weeks 

Congrats 🎉 

4 minutes ago, NilsaAnil21 said:

I got my case number today. Exactly 8 weeks after they received it from USCIS. 

My case is a pivot case. So for those still waiting...you'll get it soon . trust me I was frustrated too. I kept calling them twice a day since week 6. Good luck guys

Congratulations @NilsaAnil21  That gives me some hope that I may receive my case number by the end of the month.  My case was received by NVC on January 31st!

6 minutes ago, aywang said:

Congratulations @NilsaAnil21  That gives me some hope that I may receive my case number by the end of the month.  My case was received by NVC on January 31st!

Yes! It seems its taking them exactly 8 weeks for pivot cases...you'll get the case number soon 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Nav1985 said:

Nvc received my case three weeks back and still haven’t generated a case number. No accountability...........very difficult to stay away from your love......

Seems like NVC received our cases at around the same time. When was your NVC receive date?

8 hours ago, Tkim said:

As I understand the NVC now changing the process time for creating the case is 8 weeks instead of 2 weeks (it means after 8 weeks it will consider out of normal process time and sent to their NO HELP SUPERVISOR). I lost all of my hope from them. 

I seriously feel the 'SUPERVISOR' is a fictitious character ;) :P Just a thought! haha. Nowadays, whenever I hear the supervisor thing, I just say thank you and hang up the call :D

4 hours ago, Nani & lizzy said:

My Status Changed it says At NVC my scan date was FEB 23rd  and I Called NVC today and the supervisor said my Case was Complete.

Scan date FEB 23rd  

Case Complete March 15 exactly 3 weeks 

Congrats! :)

Could you tell me what all petitioner's documents and beneficiary's documents you sent? In the checklist it is not mentioned whose document has to be sent for a particular document. :( 

4 hours ago, truelove29 said:

Unfortunately I already tried this site and several others, and they only reduce it by a little bit. I don't know if I need to buy a new scanner?? The one I have is pretty old...i just don't know why its making the document so big. 

My tax transcripts are also coming out too large...around 3 to 4MB. Are other people printing and scanning and not having this problem?? Wouldn't everyone using CEAC have to print it in order to sign it? I'm fine with buying a new one, if that's the actual problem...I'm just feeling hopeless right now lol

Try taking the scan as jpeg files. Then reduce the quality of each jpeg (reducing the resolution might help). Then print to PDF to get pdf. Use freepdf join to join all these into a single PDF file. :)

Might work!

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Diana f said:

My IV fee was in process because I paid it 2 days ago, this morning I received the IV fee bill again, and says pay now again. What should I do?

Same here. We paid our IV fees yesterday and I woke up  this morning to there invoice again asking us to pay now. Any one that knows what should be done should help please

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, emeraldbu said:

Same here. We paid our IV fees yesterday and I woke up  this morning to there invoice again asking us to pay now. Any one that knows what should be done should help please

I think you should wait. Call NVC. It should change to paid! :) 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HariMS said:

I think you should wait. Call NVC. It should change to paid! :) 

Thanks . We will call them and hear what they have to.say.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, KLOVEM said:

I have same time line as you. NVC recieved my case on Feb 26th. Keep informing me.

Thank you !!!!

I have a similar timeline as yours. NVC received my case on Feb 28th. Good luck for case #.

Hello everyone                                                       Congratulations to those who has gotten their case number and those with case complete,really happy for you guys🤗 please I would like to ask a question,I heard NVC is now taking 8weeks to create case number,is it for pivot cases or everyone???cos today made it 3weeks since Nvc received my case from USCIS and yet no case number,...this whole wait is so frustrating 😬

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello everyone                                                       Congratulations to those who has gotten their case number and those with case complete,really happy for you guys🤗 please I would like to ask a question,I heard NVC is now taking 8weeks to create case number,is it for pivot cases or everyone???cos today made it 3weeks since Nvc received my case from USCIS and yet no case number,...this whole wait is so frustrating 😬

I think u should wait till the 4th week. It took them 4weeks to give me a case number. I'm not a pivot case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.