dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Bonsai18 said:

Hello everyone..just want to update😊

sd:1/18/18

2/15/18-i check at ceac it says “at nvc” and the the aos disappeared(my hubby had no time to confirm cc at nvc)

2/22/18- received the email that our case was in queue for an interview appoinment

2/28/18-received the interview letter(P4) via email that....

4/6/18- is my interview appoinment at US Embassy Manila at 9:40am. 😊😊😊

IR1

planning to have my medical in the 3rd week of march..hope my medical goes well as well as my interview. Thankie Lord☝️ 

Goodluck everyone..hope you guys receive your P4 soonest😊✊

Congrats!

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Good luck on all of those who are still waiting and big congrats on the ones that received their interview date. Now I'm a little bit curious and confused somewhat, here is what happened to me (My wife's case is being treated at Paris consulate): 

End of Nov: NVC receives my documents

Jan 8th: Receive a letter for missing document

Jan 26th -Feb 2nd: I send the missing document to NVC, NVC receives it within the said timeframe.

This is where it will get somewhat confusing:

Feb 24th: I receive an email that goes a little like this: We are missing a document (proof of U.S citizenship from household member for the I864A), do not send this document to NVC, and although we will schedule your interview, the consulate may need the missing document, be sure to take it with you to interview.

By this point I knew it was case complete, I even called to confirm. But what I'm confused about is that I did not receive anything else after the Feb 24th email, and I did not get a letter that explicitly says that your case is complete and that we are waiting to schedule an interview. My question is: what does that letter look like?

Also, I think it is a little confusing when the phrase "we will schedule your interview" is written in a nonspecific manner. In other words, the email was about missing document, and within it there is that little phrase.

Thanks 

Edited by Unclesam1990

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Unclesam1990 said:

Good luck on all of those who are still waiting and big congrats on the ones that received their interview date. Now I'm a little bit curious and confused somewhat, here is what happened to me (My wife's case is being treated at Paris consulate): 

End of Nov: NVC receives my documents

Jan 8th: Receive a letter for missing document

Jan 26th -Feb 2nd: I send the missing document to NVC, NVC receives it within the said timeframe.

This is where it will get somewhat confusing:

Feb 24th: I receive an email that goes a little like this: We are missing a document (proof of U.S citizenship from household member for the I864A), do not send this document to NVC, and although we will schedule your interview, the consulate may need the missing document, be sure to take it with you to interview.

By this point I knew it was case complete, I even called to confirm. But what I'm confused about is that I did not receive anything else after the Feb 24th email, and I did not get a letter that explicitly says that your case is complete and that we are waiting to schedule an interview. My question is: what does that letter look like?

Also, I think it is a little confusing when the phrase "we will schedule your interview" is written in a nonspecific manner. In other words, the email was about missing document, and within it there is that little phrase.

Thanks 

Expect it tomorrow or Monday. It usually takes exactly a week and that brings you to Saturday so maybe they won't send it out until Monday. But not to worry. 

I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
Receive I-864 Package :  
Interview Result :

Timeline

Did you use a lawyer for your filing? 

I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
Receive I-864 Package :  
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I called to know my second sd and cc date..

First sd: 29/12/2017

checklist: 02/02/2018

second sd: 13/02/2018

case completed: 27/02/18

waiting for interview to be scheduled 🤞🏻

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
19 hours ago, Rose Sharon said:

Hi  everyone just got off the phone 📲 interview schedule for April 11 at Yaounde 🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃💃💃💃

cc 02/16

Thanks 🙏 God for everything and hope everyone here got cc and interview very soon 

Hi Rose. I am from Cameroon too. Shold have been scheduled for April too but I am delayed because of issues with non conviction. 

I need to ask you some questions. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Robin1200 said:

I called to know my second sd and cc date..

First sd: 29/12/2017

checklist: 02/02/2018

second sd: 13/02/2018

case completed: 27/02/18

waiting for interview to be scheduled 🤞🏻

Sd means?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

CC: 02/14/2018

Interview was scheduled on 03/01/2018 and will take place on the date 04/09/2018

My wife will be here just in time to distract me from finals on the last week of April haha.

Timeline
1 hour ago, BossT said:

Hi Rose. I am from Cameroon too. Shold have been scheduled for April too but I am delayed because of issues with non conviction. 

I need to ask you some questions. 

What do you mean by non conviction @BossT

Thank you everyone! 

And to my people waiting for Ciudad Juarez, be patient. I know the wait time is hard ( i would know haha) mine took a little over 2 months and i still havent gotten my email. 

I hope that you all dont have to wait as much as i did, and that all works out for you! Keep checking, and the day will come!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

i'm here too. We got a CC after just one week after uploading everything. Maybe I'll have a chance of an interview in April. just the last step.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am waiting for my case to be completed. It should had happened by now since we did not have to summit the AOS, just civil documents! My status has always been AT NVC since the beginning! SD: Feb 8. 

We will see how long it takes to get the interview at Mumbai! I can't wait! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.