Hi im new to this thread but happy to share my journey

CC febuary 15

Interview schedule febuary 28

Interview date april 5

El salvador embassy

So excited :jest:

Congrats to all the interviews:jest::D

15 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Today was our interview at Islamabad. I think this was one of the most stressful days of my life. We did get pulled into a private interview room separately after our first initial interview but the CO was very friendly and nice and respectful to both of us. I was interviewed first and basically was asked questions about his family, why didn’t they come to the wedding, was my family supportive of our relationship and my converting to Islam. Did he speak to my daughter, asked about her biological father. Next was my husband and basically asked the same questions. What is my daughter’s favorite video game? About my sisters and my work. Also asked him if I do have the occasional glass of wine and what he thought about that. After all of that my husband came out and said we were approved but he just has to send in the correct size passport photos. So we did get the white sheet but only thing marked on it was photos for my husband. The CO told him as soon as they get the photos they will start processing his visa. Checked our status and it still says ready as of right now. 

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Officially 20 days until our interview in Lima, Peru. Good luck to all of you in your upcoming interviews!

I was updating my timeline, but I don't understand which is the Pckt 3 and the pckt 4. Could anyone help me with that? I really want to fill my timeline to help futures couples.

Thanks in advance

04/20/17 - Sent I-130 package

04/21/17 - USCIS received I-130 with PD 04/21

04/26/17 - Received hard copy of NOA1

05/26/17 - Sent K-3 package

05/31/17 - USCIS received I-129F with PD 05/31

10/16/17 - I-130 petition approved & notification of I-129F dismissal were issued

10/22/17 - NOA2 sent by E-mail to our lawyer

10/23/17 - Received hard-copies of both notifications (I-130 NOA2 & I-129F dismissal)

11/15/17 - Case was sent to DoS

11/16/17 - Received an e-mail notification of our case being sent to DoS

11/23/17 - NVC received the case (confirmed over the phone on 11/28) Case # not generated yet

12/01/17 - Got the NVC Case # & IIN over the phone

12/05/17 - AoS and IV fees paid Received Welcome letter through e-mail earlier this day.

01/02/18 - NVC packet delivered to/received by NVC

01/05/18 - SD assigned

02/05/18 - CC (First showing "At NVC" on CEAC, then called and confirmed it)

02/13/18 - Received e-mail notification of our CC and it being placed in queue for interview scheduling

02/13/18 - Just got interview date over the phone: 03/20/2018 Operator said that it was scheduled TODAY and that I'd be getting an e-mail with instructions soon

Later on the day I got the e-mail with PDF letter confirming the CC

02/16/18 - Received PDF letter indicating date of interview + instructions CEAC status showing 'In transit'

02/21/18 - CEAC status showing 'Ready'

03/05/18 - Medical exam in Lima, Peru

03/20/18 - Interview date at 10:15 am

03/24/18 - Visa on hand

03/26/18 - Paid the Immigrant Visa Fee

03/28/18 - POE LAX

03/29/18 - Form OS155A ‘Received and in process’

07/13/18 - Status changed to 'Card Is Being Produced' @ the egov.uscis.gov website

07/17/18 - Status changed to 'Card Was Mailed To Me' (this means it was placed in queue to be sent) 

On the myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov site status changed to 'Case Closed Card Is Being Produced Non-DACA'

07/18/18 - Status changed to 'Card Was Picked Up By The USPS' Tracking No. was provided

07/20/18 - Card received 114 after POE 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, dpk said:

Hello everyone!

Officially 20 days until our interview in Lima, Peru. Good luck to all of you in your upcoming interviews!

I was updating my timeline, but I don't understand which is the Pckt 3 and the pckt 4. Could anyone help me with that? I really want to fill my timeline to help futures couples.

Thanks in advance

I believe Pckt 3 is for K-1 visa and Pckt 4 is for Ir/Cr-1 visa. 

10 hours ago, Bos said:

Folks I  just got my p4 interview letter this morning for April 12 interview consulate is Lagos Nigeria. I called NVC last Friday and I was told no date has been set yet. So I was planning to call them later today but to my surprise just got the p4 letter this morning. My SD was 12/21/17  CC was 1/19/18. So glad I am one step closer to the end of the tunnel.

congrats have same date for interview in lagos:D

Hey everyone had a nice surprise last night! Case Complete on February 28th. Saw the change on the portal first and then call to confirm. Now waiting on interview date. 

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

7 hours ago, Sayuri2014 said:

Thank you everyone! 

And to my people waiting for Ciudad Juarez, be patient. I know the wait time is hard ( i would know haha) mine took a little over 2 months and i still havent gotten my email. 

I hope that you all dont have to wait as much as i did, and that all works out for you! Keep checking, and the day will come!  

hopefully u get your email tomorrow  for u could start preparing u only have like 4 more weeks to get ready 

Good a.m. My husband and I received great news two days before I came to the Dominican Republic. He is scheduled for an interview on April 18th. 

Please update my info  go on the spreadsheet 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.