dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sayuri2014 said:

Hey don’t worry. Just be patient, i know that that is the hardest thing to do, but this is what happened to me last month. 

A bunch of people with CC right before me got interviews scheduled for March at the end of January and i did t get one. I was so upset! 

I had to wait until this past wednesday, a month later than those before me! But i did get an earlier date. Now my apptment is in 4 weeks! So even tho i had to wait so long, i still got my apptment at like 3 months after CC. Which is what i had been seen happening. I dontknow if that makes any sense but i hope it makes you feel better! 😘

Thank you for your words of encouragement!  My husband and I started his process in July 2014, so a few more months of waiting is worth it.  It makes absolute sense, hopefully I will get an appointment for 4 weeks out from when it is scheduled :D

6 minutes ago, Godgrace said:

It is the Cameroonian police certificate.

7 minutes ago, Godgrace said:

It is the Cameroonian police certificate.

Not sure if this can help you 

Court/Prison Records

Available/Unavailable: Available

Fees: Yes

Document Name:  Criminal Record / Casier Judicaire

Issuing Authority: Court of First Instance/ Tribunal de Premiere Instance

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: N/A

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: The State Counsel / Le Procureur de la Republique

Registration Criteria: N/A

Procedure for Obtaining:

In Cameroon, the Certificate of Non-Conviction (Extrait du Casier Judicaire or Bulletin No. 3) reports on the police, court conviction and prison records of a person.  It must be signed by the State Counsel (Procureur) and the Registrar-in-Chief (Greffier en Chef) of the Court of First Instance (Tribunal de Premiere Instance) where the applicant was born. English-speaking Cameroonians and French- speaking Cameroonians from the three Northern Regions can obtain the Certificate of Non-Conviction in Yaounde. An individual can obtain the Certificate of Non-Conviction by presenting his/her National Identity Card or birth certificate at the office of the Registrar-in-Chief, in person or through a relative. There may be a fee for this service.

Foreigners resident in Cameroon for more than six months may obtain a Certificate of Non-Conviction (Casier Judiciaire) from the office of the Registrar-in-Chief (Greffier en Chef) at the Department of Criminal Affairs and Pardon, attached to the Court of First Instance (Tribunal de Premiere Instance) in Yaounde. This Certificate of Non-Conviction (Casier Judiciaire) can be obtained by presenting the following information: names, date and place of birth, nationality, passport number and issuance information, number and date of any Cameroon visas issued, number and date of issuance of the Resident Permit (Permis de Sejour), dates of residence and addresses while in the Cameroon. This can be done by the individual in person, or by a relative or friend. There is a fee for this service.

Certified Copies Available:  N/A

Alternate Documents: N/A

Exceptions: N/A

Comments: N/A

Police Certificates

Available/Unavailable: N/A

Fees: N/A

Document Name: N/A

Issuing Authority: N/A

Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: N/A

Issuing Authority Personnel Title: N/A

Registration Criteria: N/A

Procedure for Obtaining: N/A

Certified Copies Available: N/A

Alternate Documents: N/A

Exceptions: N/A

Comments: 

In Cameroon, the Certificate of Non-Conviction (Extrait du Casier Judicaire or Bulletin No. 3) reports on the police, court conviction and prison records of a person.  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
18 hours ago, SashaFiERCE24 said:

What do you mean by non conviction @BossT

18 hours ago, Rose Sharon said:

I have the same question 

Non conviction is how we call the police certificate in Cameroon

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rose Sharon said:

So here is my problem: This reciprocity schedule states this: " English-speaking Cameroonians and French- speaking Cameroonians from the three Northern Regions can obtain the Certificate of Non-Conviction in Yaounde. "

I have submitted mine twice done in Yaounde. NVC has rejected them both claiming it must be done in my place of birth which I cannot go to nor send someone there right now. That is the only reason I have not been scheduled yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, Xindy1215 said:

Hi paola i just called and they told me they wont be booking any appts until march 23.

I dont know if you can call and ask see what they tell you. I dont knw what to believe any more.

Sure I will call today and let you know. 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 8:29 AM, Knychala said:

@USA BRA any update on your side? Have you gotten an interview date? Not for me, called yesterday and they said Brazilian consulate was busy to schedule and might start today.

Nothing for me yet. Hoping it comes soon.. my God, I am so sad.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Minhaj88 said:

Alhamdulillah Wife received her Visa Packet today 4 days after Interview Approval. So happy and Relieved!! 

Congratulations. 🎈🎊🍾 

1 hour ago, USA BRA said:

Nothing for me yet. Hoping it comes soon.. my God, I am so sad.....

It is difficult not to feel such intense emotions in your situation.  You have come so far though!  Be proud that you are strong enough to make this happen!  We are all special for enduring this, including you.  Visualize your happiness for when that moment comes and the time when you look back and this process is all behind you.  You will be so proud of yourself and realize you have achieved an amazing dream :) 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Nepenhyah said:

It is difficult not to feel such intense emotions in your situation.  You have come so far though!  Be proud that you are strong enough to make this happen!  We are all special for enduring this, including you.  Visualize your happiness for when that moment comes and the time when you look back and this process is all behind you.  You will be so proud of yourself and realize you have achieved an amazing dream :) 

You know, that's why this group is so huge. Because of the people like you and so many others who take part in it. The words you said gave me peace and made me look backwards and I noticed once more what I have gone through, and I am here opened to receive the big dream which is on the way.

Thank you so very much hope you receive the double you wish for me.

Hey guys, 

Does anyone from Mumbai consulate with CC in Feb have interview date ? 

My CC is Feb 21 . I called and checked but haven't been assigned a date yet. I see that people with later dates have been assigned interviews in Mumbai. Should I be worried ? Should I wait till March end for the next batch of scheduling ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/1/2018 at 11:54 AM, scarlett262004 said:

Today was our interview at Islamabad. I think this was one of the most stressful days of my life. We did get pulled into a private interview room separately after our first initial interview but the CO was very friendly and nice and respectful to both of us. I was interviewed first and basically was asked questions about his family, why didn’t they come to the wedding, was my family supportive of our relationship and my converting to Islam. Did he speak to my daughter, asked about her biological father. Next was my husband and basically asked the same questions. What is my daughter’s favorite video game? About my sisters and my work. Also asked him if I do have the occasional glass of wine and what he thought about that. After all of that my husband came out and said we were approved but he just has to send in the correct size passport photos. So we did get the white sheet but only thing marked on it was photos for my husband. The CO told him as soon as they get the photos they will start processing his visa. Checked our status and it still says ready as of right now. 

Finally, congratulations  

1 hour ago, USA BRA said:

You know, that's why this group is so huge. Because of the people like you and so many others who take part in it. The words you said gave me peace and made me look backwards and I noticed once more what I have gone through, and I am here opened to receive the big dream which is on the way.

Thank you so very much hope you receive the double you wish for me.

Hi USA BRA, May I know what is your scan date please? I am from EB3 case filer.

23 minutes ago, reddy9 said:

Hey guys, 

Does anyone from Mumbai consulate with CC in Feb have interview date ? 

My CC is Feb 21 . I called and checked but haven't been assigned a date yet. I see that people with later dates have been assigned interviews in Mumbai. Should I be worried ? Should I wait till March end for the next batch of scheduling ?

Hi reddy, I am also reddy. May I know your scan date please. I sent my documents to nvc on januvary 31.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.