dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Me and my wife are waiting her interview date for ciudad Juarez her cc:02/10/18. I was told by someone that they will not be scheduling interviews until next week(April 2nd) because this whole week is a holiday in mexico (semana santa) but who knows 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Chrisco2018 said:

Hi everyone,

Me and my wife are waiting her interview date for ciudad Juarez her cc:02/10/18. I was told by someone that they will not be scheduling interviews until next week(April 2nd) because this whole week is a holiday in mexico (semana santa) but who knows 

I think they are closed Thursday and Friday 

FEFDD7A5-4B86-4CDD-A609-DB39CC39C61F.png

Timeline
15 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

When I called 2 weeks ago they also told me end of the month and lady I spoke to today said later this week so just praying that we all get our interviews soon! ☺️

I just called and nothing yet! :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
19 hours ago, Netta said:

My husband's interview is tomorrow. I'm excited and extremely nervous at the same time

Good luck, Keep us updated!! 

Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Lebanon
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-06-27
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-05
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16

I-130 Approved : 2018-02-20
NVC Received : 2018-03-12

Send AOS Package : 2018-05-25
Submit DS-261 : 2018-05-24

Case Completed at NVC : 2018-06-25

Interview Date : 2018-08-07

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Netta said:

Hello everyone I'm happy to announce my husband's Visa was approved today

Total time spent at the embassy 45-50 minutes

Questions

Are you the petitioner to me

when and where did you meet her reaction was wow what a nice love story

Have you ever lived or worked outside of Guyana

Did you start it dating right after meeting

she asked me how often did I travel to Guyana

Congratulations your Visa was approved

Then she said to him come back on Tuesday the 3rd she stopped herself and asked me when was I returning back to the United States I told her that I was traveling back to the United States on the 3rd. And I would like for us to travel back together . She then said they don't process visas on Thursdays and Friday and Monday are holidays I told her then I will call my boss and request an additional day off would we be able to pick up the Visa Tuesday morning she said hold on let me check something she came back and said come back tomorrow at 1 p.m. to pick up your passport with the VISA

Congratulations 🍾🎈. I pray we get our date this week too 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Congratulations 🍾🎈. I pray we get our date this week too 😢

Thank you. You will get it. I was nervous last night, I woke up this morning and felt extremely confident I said to myself it is my rights as a US citizen to have my husband be in the same country as I am I went there with confidence I went there with positive thinking and left with very positive results. You will be just fine the the consulate it was very friendly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I checked ceac this morning at 9 a.m. and it said administrative processing I just checked it a second ago and it shows issued I am so this is over we can finally start our lives

Edited by Netta

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Netta said:

I checked ceac this morning at 9 a.m. and it said administrative processing I just checked it a second ago and it shows issued I am so this is over we can finally start our lives

Congrats

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.