aesp

Case Was Received At My Local Office

1,585 posts in this topic

Just now, AlluringSoul said:

You should be good to go! 🙂

Thank You for your support I will let you know. I am waiting this since January 2017

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 12:06 AM, Chingay said:

i checked my status and says it was transferred to my local office. I hope this doesn't mean that we will get an interview because i was pretty bad the first time, i /\was so nervous that i got sick after the interview. :(

Hi. Did you have to go to interview? My status says it as well. So worry.

On 4/9/2018 at 11:30 AM, AnGeLxX said:

I got an email too this morning about a status update..I was afraid I got another stupid update haha but...

according the DHS website they approved my case :D:D  

My status changed to: " We are producing your card and will mail it to you" 

Case history:

March 20th 2017 - filed my case at Vermont

March 2 2018 - RFE

March 26 2018 - They received my RFE

April 7 2018 - we are producing your card and will mail it to you

On 6/12/2018 at 12:51 PM, AnGeLxX said:

So small update from my side. March VSC 2017 filer I got approved in April 2018 never received my 10 year green card. On June 1 they told me to file for I-90 so I did online, I called today to request a expedite on my case based on USCIS error. So that is where we are now :jest: 

So last Monday they approved my I-90 total of 4 months ( they denied my expedite) and last Saturday I finally received my 10 year GC. Very happy 😁 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, hopefully it won't be much longer. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Case history:

July 24th 2017 - NOA filed my case

January 22nd 2018 - RFE

May 9th 2018 - They received my RFE

May 17th 2018 - decision notice was denied due to late submit RFE

May 24th 2018 - case was transferred New office  has jurisdiction 

July 12 2018 - case was receive at my local office 

5 hours ago, Warsame said:

Case history:

July 24th 2017 - NOA filed my case

January 22nd 2018 - RFE

May 9th 2018 - They received my RFE

May 17th 2018 - decision notice was denied due to late submit RFE

May 24th 2018 - case was transferred New office  has jurisdiction 

July 12 2018 - case was receive at my local office 

So, based on the May 17th event, I assumed you sought legal advice?  We have come to the concensus that the case transferred messages have little bearing on the case.

Signature coming soon...

so in June we submitted additional evidence. last week they sent over a letter to come in for an interview and to asking for the same information they asked for a few months ago. jeez that is too much man! why all that? did anybody have to go in for a 2nd interview? how did that go? did you get your card right after?

• 2 months later...

Hi all.

Figured I'd write a post for the purpose of encouraging everyone going through this seemingly endless process.

I received my card today after applying to remove conditions in May 2017. 

My process was more complicated as I was unfortunately left by my spouse before I could apply to have conditions removed. 

As most of you might know, this can cause complications. Through several affidavits and the help of a very skilled attorney, I was able to prove that my ex-wife and I entered into our marriage in good faith. 

I received a request for additional evidence a few months ago, which I thought was slightly odd, as the request asked for documents (Joint bank statements, leases, etc), which I had already sent it.

I sent in as much as I could, and checked my case status frequently. It was stuck on "We have received your response" for almost two months, before suddenly, it was changed to "The United States Postal Service has picked up your card". It was in my mailbox today, and is now residing comfortably in my wallet. 

Just wanted to give this update for all of those who are concerned and impatient. Try not to worry. It'll work out. Best of luck. 

• 1 year later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 2/26/2018 at 8:00 PM, Ck207 said:

I got the same notification what does that even mean? I am confused. 

Did they interviewed you after transferring to local office? why?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.