aesp

Case Was Received At My Local Office

1,585 posts in this topic

Finally an update on the website since July 3 2017. Page now shows: "On February 25, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number XXX, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address." Not sure how many days until it gets finally approved but it sure is progress. I'd love to hear previous experiences or guidance after this. 

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
53 minutes ago, shadowfox7569 said:

Us to. Thanks for the heads up. The second number finally showed up :). May 2017 flyer 

That's really exciting! We have similar timelines, my NOA was May 30th so I am hopeful that I will get an update soon! Did you receive a notification alert for your update?

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, sweetswinks said:

That's really exciting! We have similar timelines, my NOA was May 30th so I am hopeful that I will get an update soon! Did you receive a notification alert for your update?

Nope. Didn't get an alert. Saw your post and put in the second wac one we had that has never listed anything and was updated today to say it is in Cincinnati. Hope Cincinnati is moving quick :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I too received notification that my case has been received at my local office. March 2017 Filer.

I only found out by chance as I was looking to book an info pass appointment as my extension letter (or extension) expires 03/14.

Even though I am setup for email or text notifications I did not receive any. Hopefully this is progress as I was eligible for N400 December 12th 2017.

Does anyone on this site have any clarity on the process of service center to local office. In the past this is normally a good thing...right?

All advice and experiences are appreciated!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I've just read in another thread that when it's sent to a local office it's usually indicative of an interview 

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Amzonian said:

I am an April filler and I got a status update of my case being transferred to local office. I believe it is usually followed by an interview at local office.

Please update your info in our spreadsheet. April 2017

1 hour ago, ianf77 said:

I too received notification that my case has been received at my local office. March 2017 Filer.

I only found out by chance as I was looking to book an info pass appointment as my extension letter (or extension) expires 03/14.

Even though I am setup for email or text notifications I did not receive any. Hopefully this is progress as I was eligible for N400 December 12th 2017.

Does anyone on this site have any clarity on the process of service center to local office. In the past this is normally a good thing...right?

All advice and experiences are appreciated!

Are you a divorce filer

Are you married but living seperately

or none of the above

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.