smilesammich

Reddit’s The_Donald Was One Of The Biggest Havens For Russian Propaganda During 2016 Election, Analysis Finds

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I heard on the news that the Russians spent a whole $300 in Pennsylvania.  Apparently they got their monies worth.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I heard on the news that the Russians spent a whole $300 in Pennsylvania.  Apparently they got their monies worth.

smh. is it just about defending trump or do you have any concern about a foreign entity mass organizing the spread of false information to subversively sow division within our citizenry? false information that is still being repeated, btw.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

smh. is it just about defending trump or do you have any concern about a foreign entity mass organizing the spread of false information to subversively sow division within our citizenry? false information that is still being repeated, btw.

Well, just following your lead regarding foreign entities working with campaigns.  In this case, the Russians were not even working with a specific campaign, they actually believed the polls that Hillary was going to win which would have been a field day for them considering they probably have her yoga emails, so she would have been ripe for blackmail.  Btw, didn't they do the same thing when they were the Soviet Union?  I suppose that was fine considering the MDL loved them at that time.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Well, just following your lead regarding foreign entities working with campaigns.  In this case, the Russians were not even working with a specific campaign, they actually believed the polls that Hillary was going to win which would have been a field day for them considering they probably have her yoga emails, so she would have been ripe for blackmail.  Btw, didn't they do the same thing when they were the Soviet Union?  I suppose that was fine considering the MDL loved them at that time.

oh sure, hillary was ripe for blackmail, but not donnie. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I think everyone kinda agreed that we all thought she was going to win. I know I did and that's why one weekend in October 2016 I was visible sick for a couple days thinking she was going to be President.

5 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I think everyone kinda agreed that we all thought she was going to win. I know I did and that's why one weekend in October 2016 I was visible sick for a couple days thinking she was going to be President.

i had my doubts. coming off of two elections where i saw a pretty equal amount of support for d/r (locally) i saw pretty much nothing but trump signs around here. at first i thought it was absolutely insane that anyone would vote for a conman. but as election time got closer, i was shocked just how many would not only vote for a con, but defend him without question.

2 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

i had my doubts. coming off of two elections where i saw a pretty equal amount of support for d/r (locally) i saw pretty much nothing but trump signs around here. at first i thought it was absolutely insane that anyone would vote for a conman. but as election time got closer, i was shocked just how many would not only vote for a con, but defend him without question.

So voting for a person who left people to die in a embassy while it was being attacked is a ok to be President, but a guy who was a legitimate business man and did have grievances(as does everybody) is not ok to be President?

Edited by cyberfx1024

The Fat Orange Nixon will be looking to Vladi to ensure he gets favorable results during the midterms.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

28 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

So voting for a person who left people to die in a embassy while it was being attacked is a ok to be President, but a guy who was a legitimate business man and did have grievances(as does everybody) is not ok to be President?

that's a gross mischaracterization of benghazi (while ignoring other deadly embassy attacks at that) and a gross glossing of trump's career and business dealings. btw, voting for one or the other is okay. it is okay to vote. not sure what you're getting at.

5 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

The Fat Orange Nixon will be looking to Vladi to ensure he gets favorable results during the midterms.

fat orange nixon never has a bad word for vladi, loves the guy. bffs. vladi is a real man. trump admires real men, gives him something to aspire to.

41 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-

Benghazi.....End of the World.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

21 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

that's a gross mischaracterization of benghazi (while ignoring other deadly embassy attacks at that) and a gross glossing of trump's career and business dealings. btw, voting for one or the other is okay. it is okay to vote. not sure what you're getting at.

It is not a mischaracterization of Benghazi at all. They were literally sitting on the ground at the consulate and the black site for over 12 hours with no support at all because there was supposedly "Nobody close enough to support them". Sorry I called BS on that as soon as I heard it because I have ACTUALLY been to the closest air base that we have to Libya, which it is right outside of Catagonia Sicily. Sigonella Naval Air station that could have sent fast movers over to help provide ANY type of support whatsoever.

It was also reported several times by some military that they were geared up and ready to go but were told to stand down. A commander at Africom was forcibly retired because he got into a argument with State because State told them to Stand Down and he was going to send people anyway until he was relieved of command.

Edited by cyberfx1024

4 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-

Benghazi.....End of the World.

Sorry when did you ever go overseas besides the UK? Oh that's right you live in a bubble. Don't worry I will go over all of these and make sure you are called out on them and proven wrong. Because I did a simple google search for the the last one on that list about the US Embassy in Yemen and it came up with this

"Though no Americans working at the embassy were injured or harmed during the attack,[6] Susan el-Baneh, a newly married woman from New York City, was killed along with her Yemeni husband while waiting outside to fill out paperwork." She was a civilian and not an actual employee at the embassy.

2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

It is not a mischaracterization of Benghazi at all. They were literally sitting on the ground that the consulate and the black site for over 12 hours with no support at all because there was supposedly "Nobody close enough to support them". Sorry I called BS on that as soon as I heard it because I have ACTUALLY been to the closest air base that we have to Libya, which it is right outside of Catagonia Sicily. Sigonella Naval Air station that could have sent fast movers over to help provide ANY type of support whatsoever.

It was also reported several times by some military that they were geared up and ready to go but were told to stand down. A commander at Africom was forcibly retired because he got into a argument with State because State told them to Stand Down and he was going to send people anyway until he was relieved of command.

i'm really not interested in arguing over benghazi, especially not when your argument is that you've ACTUALLY been to the closest air base. i mean, why did we spend all that money on an investigation when they could have just asked you if you'd ever been to the closest air base before?

6 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry when did you ever go overseas besides the UK? Oh that's right you live in a bubble. Don't worry I will go over all of these and make sure you are called out on them and proven wrong. Because I did a simple google search for the the last one on that list about the US Embassy in Yemen and it came up with this

"Though no Americans working at the embassy were injured or harmed during the attack,[6] Susan el-Baneh, a newly married woman from New York City, was killed along with her Yemeni husband while waiting outside to fill out paperwork." She was a civilian and not an actual employee at the embassy.

wow. out of line, so far out of line.

if you want to start a benghazi thread go for it. otherwise, keep to the op.