IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

On 6/8/2019 at 12:05 PM, Godschild! said:

Hey you guys soooo update, I finally got my second interview it wasn't by call or email, for spousal visa they sant it directly through DHL. Now my only prayer is for the country to remain calm without noooo riots so god can grant me my spousal visa. To everyone else that interview had been cancelled just like mine. You will soon get your new interview again too.god bless

Congratulations. Hope everything stays stable for us all. Someone here told me the embassy is only processing fiancé but I see you say  you are spousal. Are all the consulates back now or was that just false information the person was given?

Edited by CDLAdriver

On 6/8/2019 at 12:05 PM, Godschild! said:

Hey you guys soooo update, I finally got my second interview it wasn't by call or email, for spousal visa they sant it directly through DHL. Now my only prayer is for the country to remain calm without noooo riots so god can grant me my spousal visa. To everyone else that interview had been cancelled just like mine. You will soon get your new interview again too.god bless

Yes and those of us who were on the verge of getter our interview date will be soon to get the date now also. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Prayers that Haiti stays stable for Haiti and also for all of us in Jesus name

2 hours ago, CDLAdriver said:

Congratulations. Hope everything stays stable for us all. Someone here told me the embassy is only processing fiancé but I see you say  you are spousal. Are all the consulates back now or was that just false information the person was given?

Honestly man I call the embassy every single day since the protest had started again for the past 10days now.  They are still working normally  doing interviews and taking appointment for those who are scheduled.  All we can do is continue to pray that they stay open and operate while the country still in shambles. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Honestly man I call the embassy every single day since the protest had started again for the past 10days now.  They are still working normally  doing interviews and taking appointment for those who are scheduled.  All we can do is continue to pray that they stay open and operate while the country still in shambles. 

I've been waiting for a month to get an interview date.. I call almost everyday too. All they say is WAIT 

2 hours ago, Anna J1920 said:

I've been waiting for a month to get an interview date.. I call almost everyday too. All they say is WAIT 

Am sure soon they will give you one hun since they seem to give you guys faster appointments than spousal visa, Believe me been there too, in its not easy. My case beennnn completed since November (2018)so imagine now getting an appointment for July finally after the first one was cancel.  And the country is chaos .so the thought of my second interview been cancel again constantly play in my mind😭😭.its depressing.  All we can do is pray. And also you can constantly send them email. I use to send them email every single day as well.

Edited by Godschild!
Error

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Am sure soon they will give you one hun since they seem to give you guys faster appointments than spousal visa, Believe me been there too, in its not easy. My case beennnn completed since November (2018)so imagine now getting an appointment for July finally after the first one was cancel.  And the country is chaos .so the thought of my second interview been cancel again constantly play in my mind😭😭.its depressing.  All we can do is pray. And also you can constantly send them email. I use to send them email every single day as well.

Wow!! Hope everything goes well for you! 

30 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Did you send the embassy an email or NVC?

2 hours ago, Godschild! said:

So they have been doing both spousal and fiancé visa interviews recently?

My fiancé completed the medical and gathered all documents and submitted to DHL on May 29. I called and Embassy states they received our packet. Any idea how long the wait is for a call for interview? Will they call or email my fiancé when it’s time to

schedule? Our USCIS approval (I-797) is only valid until Friday, June 21. Will we have to renew anything? Any direction, response or experiences appreciated 

On 6/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, Godschild! said:

Yes that's what the guys told again today since I call everyday . That they doing all visa category at the moment .and all department is functioning.

I talked to them recently and was told the same thing. The person I talked to seemed a little appalled that I asked if they were only scheduling fiancé interviews and said no there was nothing in the computer showing that only one category was being interviewed. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.