KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/27/2018 at 1:56 AM, Sickawife said:

Package received at USCIS Phoenix lockbox on 2/20/2018 and NOA1 received via email 2/26/2018 - Nebraska Service Center

Have you got any updates...?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hi February filers,I just recently checked the new website and it shows two lines of case was received and I don’t know why,it used to be only one line with the case was received msg...is that normal guys??? Thank you in advance :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
5 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Hi February filers,I just recently checked the new website and it shows two lines of case was received and I don’t know why,it used to be only one line with the case was received msg...is that normal guys??? Thank you in advance :jest:

Hi, its like me , before it used to be one but now in my case history tab it shows two , I just read in the January filers forum it means someone started working on your case and the approval is soon :D 

I hope others share their experiences too to see what about others . do they see also 2 lines ? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nill said:

Hi, its like me , before it used to be one but now in my case history tab it shows two , I just read in the January filers forum it means someone started working on your case and the approval is soon :D 

I hope others share their experiences too to see what about others . do they see also 2 lines ? 

Well I hope that is true and see our approval very soon ,my PD is feb 27 TSC..I’m a bit nervous 🤪🤪 NVC stage is waiting for us !!! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

Well I hope that is true and see our approval very soon ,my PD is feb 27 TSC..I’m a bit nervous 🤪🤪 NVC stage is waiting for us !!! 

LOL , I know that based of majority of cases that there is a theory for knowing when your visa is ready on the website . I think so it is something , at least they looked at our cases that there is some changes on it :D also another good news is that Texas Center is speeding up the case processing , so lets see what will happen.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nill said:

LOL , I know that based of majority of cases that there is a theory for knowing when your visa is ready on the website . I think so it is something , at least they looked at our cases that there is some changes on it :D also another good news is that Texas Center is speeding up the case processing , so lets see what will happen.

That’s good news for us,please let me(us) know once you get your approval ,based on that theory of the two lines,we should be approved anytime soon ..!!🤓🙏🙏

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Andy josue said:

That’s good news for us,please let me(us) know once you get your approval ,based on that theory of the two lines,we should be approved anytime soon ..!!🤓🙏🙏

when my case is approved everyone will understand sure !!! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

What’s the link to the website you’re checking your status on? When I check my status it just says case was received and it’s blank under case history. Did you have case received under case history and now it’s there twice?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On Sunday, July 08, 2018 at 5:29 PM, Lillyandkip said:

What’s the link to the website you’re checking your status on? When I check my status it just says case was received and it’s blank under case history. Did you have case received under case history and now it’s there twice?

I think new website link is:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

also have the two lines...Feb 26 PD and Texas Service Center. I'd love it if this meant something meaningful. 

Service Center :Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate :Ethiopia

Marriage (if applicable):2016-07-21

I-130 Sent :2018-01-29

I-130 NOA1 :2018-02-26

I-130 Approved :2018-08-30

NVC Received :2018-09-28

Send AOS Package :2018-11-19

Send IV Package :2018-11-19

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2019-01-09

Case Completed at NVC :2018-12-28

Interview Date : 2019-02-25

19 minutes ago, rahill said:

also have the two lines...Feb 26 PD and Texas Service Center. I'd love it if this meant something meaningful. 

Same for me, I have two lines  that I noticed last Thursday and found odd. 

PD: 21st Feb 2018

Texas 

🤞🏻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I have two lines as well but yesterday was the first time I checked the new website in a really long time so I have no idea for how long they’ve been there. NOA1 is 02/20, 02/22 on the new website, Texas.

Edited by Lillyandkip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.