dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2018

827 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
5 hours ago, iheartspink said:

Congratulations!!! Can you share from what country?

Tunisia 

i guess it was fast since it’s not a busy embassy 

5 hours ago, I&A/T said:

Tunisia 

i guess it was fast since it’s not a busy embassy 

Ohhh cool!!! Well congratulations again!!! I know you must be so happy! This whole process is so hard... Gives me hope that they're working on scheduling interviews in the middle of the month!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, iheartspink said:

Ohhh cool!!! Well congratulations again!!! I know you must be so happy! This whole process is so hard... Gives me hope that they're working on scheduling interviews in the middle of the month!

Thanks !! I hope you a fast interview date too 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Good morning all, 

Just called NVC and confirmed that I have CC as of yesterday Feb 12.

For records:

First SD: December 14, 2017

Check list: January 10, 2018

Second SD: January 17, 2018

CC: February 12, 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, aindian310 said:

Good morning all, 

Just called NVC and confirmed that I have CC as of yesterday Feb 12.

For records:

First SD: December 14, 2017

Check list: January 10, 2018

Second SD: January 17, 2018

CC: February 12, 2018

Congratulations! Please update the excel sheet to track your interview date.

Edited by AJLove

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

My CC data was 2/8/2017, which I got by calling, still no email from NVC. We are in Iceland and I thought we'd have our interview scheduled immediately, but we are still waiting. The only case on the spreadsheet for Iceland is from 2013 and they had their interview scheduled on their CC day. I am so tired of this. I really hope we get something in March, if we have to go into April I might go crazy.

PS - I can't update the spreadsheet with my info at work but I will do it ASAP.

Edited by RoseEinar

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, cybermax said:

Is there anyone please let me me know after knowing the interview date by calling NVC, when do we receive an official email from then regarding the interview date?

I guess within one or two days 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, L0bster00 said:

Called in and got another date 5 MARCH 2018 for Islamabad. Lady how ever said. This date is not official unless i get email from them.

Did you ask when are they going to send emails?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.