1,601 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello everyone,
So I called USCIS today to check on my case because I could not see any updates on both sites. I could not connect to talk to the representative so I checked my receipt numbers with the automatic voice system instead and only my EAD number said "they ordered production of my card TODAY (July 9, 2018) and it will come in within 30 days" while the other numbers could not be found at the moment. Is it normal when it said your receipt numbers could not be found or recognized? 

Anyway, I found so relief because it looks like my EAD is approved.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
8 minutes ago, hamintsz said:

Hello everyone,
So I called USCIS today to check on my case because I could not see any updates on both sites. I could not connect to talk to the representative so I checked my receipt numbers with the automatic voice system instead and only my EAD number said "they ordered production of my card TODAY (July 9, 2018) and it will come in within 30 days" while the other numbers could not be found at the moment. Is it normal when it said your receipt numbers could not be found or recognized? 

Anyway, I found so relief because it looks like my EAD is approved.

update:

I just checked regular USCIS website and the update is like this - no update yet on DHS

tempsnip.png

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmm it should your i485 # cant be found. Is it normal, not at all. Do a bunch of us feb filers have the issue, totally. Congrats on EAD, youll get by next Wednesday.

Edited by A&H2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Small update: this morning I received three emails stating:
"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time
We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on June 26, 2018."

Mostly routine, except the last time myUSCIS displayed an update was April 24, 2018 registering response to RFE and on the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/ tracker the last date something changed there was May 30 indicating case ready to be scheduled for interview. I have been checking both trackers daily. So they did something on June 26, but I can't tell what as no changes are displayed. I read about something similar on another VJ post, and someone suggested it as the date their case was sent to the local field office. Anyone else see something like this? :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

To all those who are yet to have their interviews

Tips on how to arrange your documents for the interview. It is from another user in this forum by the name "USC4SPOUSE". It is a lot easier for the ISO to review a case if the documents are all arranged properly and hence for the applicant to get a quick approval

I-130 Firefox 1 80%.jpg

I-130 Firefox 5 90%.jpg

I-130 firefox 4 90%.jpg

I-130 Firefox 2 90%.jpg

I-130 firefox 3 90%.jpg

Edited by harhad

AOS Timeline 

01/24/2018   Filed via Fedex 

01/30/2018   Package Delivered

02/06/2018   NOA1 text/email received

02/10/2018   NOA1 received formal copy by mail

02/17/2018   Biometrics letter received

02/21/2018   Early Bio walk-in unsuccessful<_<

03/01/2018   Biometrics Completed !!

03/03/2018   Courtesy letter to bring updated I-693 at the Interview

04/03/2018   Scheduled for Interview

05/07/2018   Interview Completed " Case under review"

07/02/2018   "We approved your case" for I-765 and I-131"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, RHINO26 said:

Received my interview notice and it is set for August 2. 

Congratulations!! What is your timeline and what category have you filed in?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey everyone! Got an RFIE (after not hearing anything for ages) apparently they want me to redo my i864. Do you guys have tips on how you did yours/how you organized your file with what was included? I'm a bit confused with the w2, 1099 tax returns or tax transcripts etc. Thank you in advance!! And good luck to everyone getting their EAD's, this job search feels like another long wait

UTmSm4.png

Married: July 18th, 2017

AOS Sent: January 31st, 2018

AOS Received: February 1st, 2018

NOA's Received: February 21st, 2018

I-765 Resent: March 3rd, 2018  (They asked to refile because I used an old form)

I-765 Delivered: March 8th, 2018

Biometrics Complete: March 15th, 2018

NOA (I-765) Received: March 27th, 2018

Biometrics Complete (I-765): April 11th, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
40 minutes ago, bostonfilerca said:

Hey everyone! Got an RFIE (after not hearing anything for ages) apparently they want me to redo my i864. Do you guys have tips on how you did yours/how you organized your file with what was included? I'm a bit confused with the w2, 1099 tax returns or tax transcripts etc. Thank you in advance!! And good luck to everyone getting their EAD's, this job search feels like another long wait

Apparently, it depends on what precise information is needed from you. But I’d advise you include like 6 months pay stubs, a statement of account for the past 12 months, proof of employment; another letter from your employer gonna make a solid case, a duly filled I-864 form, the letter and a cover letter mentioning all this. Consider finding a co-sponsor if your income in just above the 125% poverty threshold and let your co-sponsor include all the same documents and proof of citizenship or permanent residency. Hope this helps!

Edited by Itssimons

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nikku777 said:

Anyone here in the Feb 2018 forum whose EAD got approved in National benefits center ?? 

Yes, mine was approved on July 5th,

PD : 02/14/2018

The NOA came yesterday and the card was mailed today (notification per the USCIS website). I am hoping to get them by  the end of this week.

Edited by Kedar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nikku777 said:

Anyone here in the Feb 2018 forum whose EAD got approved in National benefits center ?? 

PD Feb 02, EAD/AP approved on June 27, 2018(145 days). Card in hand July 06th due to the July 4th holiday. I’d advise you apply for jobs, get an offer, call USCIS and request for expedite based on this offer with severe financial loss to a person or company as the main reason

Edited by Itssimons

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, Ram Iyer said:

Congratulations!! What is your timeline and what category have you filed in?

Application received by USCIS Feb. 27.  EAD approved April 6.  Employment based EB1 to AOS.  Hope this helps. 

20 hours ago, Nikku777 said:

Me, you can check the timeline in my signature.

On 2018/7/10 at 9:24 AM, Tilly87 said:

Small update: this morning I received three emails stating:
"We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time
We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on June 26, 2018."

Mostly routine, except the last time myUSCIS displayed an update was April 24, 2018 registering response to RFE and on the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/ tracker the last date something changed there was May 30 indicating case ready to be scheduled for interview. I have been checking both trackers daily. So they did something on June 26, but I can't tell what as no changes are displayed. I read about something similar on another VJ post, and someone suggested it as the date their case was sent to the local field office. Anyone else see something like this? :)

This is an automated email for inactivity of account. You can turn off at dhs site -> setting -> don't send any email if there's no update. It wouldn't affect any notification for the actual movement of your case.

2 yr GC approved 04/29/2019

10 yr GC approved 06/02/2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.