The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Merle said:

You should come down to Phoenix sometime and see who owns all the Landscaping businesses and who works for them. Might change your mind a little bit.

why would that change my mind? 

1 minute ago, charmander said:

Sky fines, jail time, blacklisting.

exactly.

11 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

if they didn't have jobs to come back to, why would they come back? 

They wouldn't that is why we need to cut off education, medical and employment opportunities 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

why would that change my mind? 

exactly.

Because the people that are employing illegals for manual labor jobs here are themselves illegal. You said the only ones that do that are Americans. I kindly disagree.

5 minutes ago, bcking said:

The same solution can apply - Go to the source of the problem.

Stricter regulations, and harsher penalties if you are caught as an employer. 

Eliminate their job opportunities as illegal immigrants and they won't want to stay. Of course employers wouldn't like that because it would be bad for business, and Americans may not want the jobs.

cut off the subsidized housing, food stamps and welfare to able bodied people. That belly get to rumbling they will go to work 

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

They wouldn't that is why we need to cut off education, medical and employment opportunities 

the burden needs to be on those who provide jobs for people without legal presence.

Because the people that are employing illegals for manual labor jobs here are themselves illegal. You said the only ones that do that are Americans. I kindly disagree.

i said the only ones i know. so, people without legal presence own businesses in az? or are you assuming they're illegal.

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

i said the only ones i know. so, people without legal presence own businesses in az? or are you assuming they're illegal.

I guess if you call getting an old truck and slap your name on the side of it with the word Landscaping on it is owning a business then yes illegals own businesses here. It's not hard to tell someone who is illegal. Usually the lack of English speaking skills as a dead giveaway. Those type of people don't usually get visas to come here and do landscaping.

Just now, Merle said:

I guess if you call getting an old truck and slap your name on the side of it with the word Landscaping on it is owning a business then yes illegals own businesses here. It's not hard to tell someone who is illegal. Usually the lack of English speaking skills as a dead giveaway. Those type of people don't usually get visas to come here and do landscaping.

sounds like an az problem. round here you have to comply with a host of licenses depending upon the nature of your business. i would think az consumers might be a little weary of such setups as well but maybe not since their licensing requirements seem pretty non existent. funny huh, kids setting up lemonade stands get shut down for not being licensed but illegals can run landscaping businesses and employ illegals and not even speak a lick of english and nothing. gee, no wonder you're so mad.

7 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

the burden needs to be on those who provide jobs for people without legal presence.

I think that is what I just said.

We also need to cut off access to any kind of public service and medical care except for life threatening. Our public schools are full of illegal kids 

7 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

and Middle Ga. I know this for a fact.

I think that is what I just said.

We also need to cut off access to any kind of public service and medical care except for life threatening. Our public schools are full of illegal kids 

well i disagree with you on the medical and school access because that will infringe upon us citizens more than anything else.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

sounds like an az problem. round here you have to comply with a host of licenses depending upon the nature of your business. i would think az consumers might be a little weary of such setups as well but maybe not since their licensing requirements seem pretty non existent. funny huh, kids setting up lemonade stands get shut down for not being licensed but illegals can run landscaping businesses and employ illegals and not even speak a lick of english and nothing. gee, no wonder you're so mad.

Who said im mad? That's your assumption. Phoenix is a sanctuary city so one really bats an eye at the rampant illegal priblem here. Its a joke.

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

well i disagree with you on the medical and school access because that will infringe upon us citizens more than anything else.

Oh please tell me how not allowing illegals in our school system or loading up or ER's for colds will impact citizens 

Who said im mad? That's your assumption. Phoenix is a sanctuary city so one really bats an eye at the rampant illegal priblem here. Its a joke.

phoenix being a sanctuary city has nothing to do with small business licensing practices.

Oh please tell me how not allowing illegals in our school system or loading up or ER's for colds will impact citizens 

besides citizens constantly having to prove they're citizens? 

6 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

besides citizens constantly having to prove they're citizens? 

so you have a problem with a school collecting and verifying the personal info of parents and kids. Absurd 

So how do you propose an employer not hire an illegal without making a citizen prove they are a citizen 

Edited by Nature Boy Flair