smilesammich

Alleged White Supremacist Is Charged With Terrorism After Stopping Amtrak Train

97 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jg121783 said:

You keep pushing this false equivalency between Trump and the KKK where none exists. Trump never once mentioned the KKK in that quote you keep bringing up. When he talks about good people on both sides he is referring to the more moderate conservative and liberal groups there. Not every conservative there was a KKK member just like not every liberal there was an antifa thug. Trump wasn't endorsing the KKK or antifa but rather the other groups of people there. I know some on the left believe this whack job tin foil hat conspiracy theory that Trump is secretly a grand dragon but I assure you that is not the case. I will say that almost every conservative despises groups like the KKK. On the other hand I see about half of the left endorsing their extremist group antifa. So if antifa had done something like what the article is about probably about half of the left would support them whereas I don't know a single conservative who isn't disgusted by this terrorist atrack.

no, you're specifying 'moderate conservatives' when trump never made that specification. not to mention, moderate conservatives were not in attendance to 'unite the alt right' the kkk, however, was there.

you can go off on a tangent about trump being a grand dragon, but no one has said that (i believe it was trump's father that was a dragon of whatever stupid rank) and you can say whatever you want about conservatives despising the kkk..you can't deny who was in attendance that day and the racism they espouse. you don't get to rewrite history because trump isn't skilled at thinking before he speaks. antifa 'thugs' didn't commit murder back in august and antifa 'thugs' didn't plot this attack. both acts spawned from the alt right, who ravenously support trump - david duke and the kkk are a part of that crowd. there's no wiggle room for disassociation, sorry.

5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

dealing-with-child-temper-tatrums.jpg

i'm sure this is posted in most if not all the white house employee bathrooms...

Obama sent a delegation to a funeral to honor a  violent street criminal that tried to disarm a policeman and kill him, who got terminated in the process.

Obama supports cop killers.

That is a direct correlation

the other is not 

Really that simple 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Obama sent a delegation to a funeral to honor a  violent street criminal that tried to disarm a policeman and kill him, who got terminated in the process.

Obama supports cop killers.

That is a direct correlation

the other is not 

Really that simple 

yeah, no. that is not a direct correlation but it is off topic. way off topic.

1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

yeah, no. that is not a direct correlation but it is off topic. way off topic.

3rd page dear, and it is completely on topic because it shows how hypocritical the MDL is in trying to associate Trump with a fringe group like the KKK while giving Obama a pass on championing Cop Killers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

3rd page dear, and it is completely on topic because it shows how hypocritical the MDL is in trying to associate Trump with a fringe group like the KKK while giving Obama a pass on championing Cop Killers.

Some Hate groups are OK

Some Hate groups are not it seems

It is complicated.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

first i'd have to agree that obama championed cop killers, he didn't. first and foremost, no cop was killed in your example. there's no factual evidence that obama supports cop killers. 

the topic as i posted it, is an attendee of the "unite the right" rally (which was full of self proclaimed nazis and kkk members) who has since moved on to attempted terror attacks on amtrak with hopes of blaming it on antifa. i asked if he was one of the good people that trump said were in attendance from both sides. i was unaware that nazis and white supremacists are ever good people or anything less than violent..case in point.

Just now, smilesammich said:

first i'd have to agree that obama championed cop killers, he didn't. first and foremost, no cop was killed in your example. there's no factual evidence that obama supports cop killers. 

the topic as i posted it, is an attendee of the "unite the right" rally (which was full of self proclaimed nazis and kkk members) who has since moved on to attempted terror attacks on amtrak with hopes of blaming it on antifa. i asked if he was one of the good people that trump said were in attendance from both sides. i was unaware that nazis and white supremacists are ever good people or anything less than violent..case in point.

excuse me. Attempted cop killer. Thank God he got smoked before he could carry it out 

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

excuse me. Attempted cop killer. Thank God he got smoked before he could carry it out 

sort of negates your entire "That is a direct correlation" but i mean, i get it. no one in their right mind wants to be on the same side as racists and white supremacists. takes a lot of effort to talk that sort of association back, which luckily  (for trump) he doesn't have to even try since the game plan really only entails denying the correlation beyond all reason. deny deny deny, call antifa thugs, ignore domestic terror (unless it's from the left, any examples?). meanwhile, those not blinded by maga remember what groups were in attendance and what groups were fighting racists and what groups were trying to act like there were some 'fine people' in that racist camp.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

Interesting, something we agree on.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Interesting, something we agree on.

context and comprehension would be key here..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

context and comprehension would be key here..

I only commented on what was written.  Maybe a Freudian slip?

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I only commented on what was written.  Maybe a Freudian slip?

no, you only commented on what you put in bold..

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

no, you only commented on what you put in bold..

Did you write what I bolded?  If so, what did it mean?

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Did you write what I bolded?  If so, what did it mean?

yes and you bolded a portion of the first sentence of my response to nb. 

in order for me to give "Obama a pass on championing Cop Killers" (nb said this) "first i'd have to agree that obama championed cop killers, he didn't."

do you really need me to break down what this means?