smilesammich

Alleged White Supremacist Is Charged With Terrorism After Stopping Amtrak Train

97 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Not only are you making a false connection between Trump and this criminal but your fabricating quotes to support your false connection. Typical of the left.

That is what Trump said about Charlottesville "very fine people on both sides"

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
12 hours ago, Merle said:

Well the person that started this topic brought Trump into it from the start. Why do that if Trump is mentioned  nowhere in the article?

JG attacked NPR and by infernce those of us you listen:

'Good old national propaganda radio. They tell you Trump made this deranged criminal do this and you eat it up and ask for more.'

this is counterfactual.

I am setting the record straight, the sloppy attacks on good journalism and those that read or listen to it are one of the major reasons we see such irrational outbursts.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

JG attacked NPR and by infernce those of us you listen:

'Good old national propaganda radio. They tell you Trump made this deranged criminal do this and you eat it up and ask for more.'

this is counterfactual.

I am setting the record straight, the sloppy attacks on good journalism and those that read or listen to it are one of the major reasons we see such irrational outbursts.

I listen to NPR, my alarm turns NPR on.

I agree sadly there is a lot of sloppy journalism on there. Presumably they do not have the resources to employ journalists and rely on interns?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

That is what Trump said about Charlottesville "very fine people on both sides"

White supremiststs were not the only group of people opposing the antifa thugs that day. So where is your proof he was talking about the white supremisists and not the other groups of people protesting antifa? I'm sorry the facts don't fit your false narrative but you can't just go and change quotes to fit your agenda.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

White supremiststs were not the only group of people opposing the antifa thugs that day. So where is your proof he was talking about the white supremisists and not the other groups of people protesting antifa? I'm sorry the facts don't fit your false narrative but you can't just go and change quotes to fit your agenda.

Lots of us on the left oppose ANTIFA, not just Trumpsters.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

fighting with Antifa was not the only thing the Unite the right movement was up to on that weekend

Image result for charlottesville attack

Image result for charlottesville attackImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rally

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

fighting with Antifa was not the only thing the Unite the right movement was up to on that weekend

Image result for charlottesville attack

Image result for charlottesville attackImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rallyImage result for charlottesville unite the right rally

All rhetoric aside you still haven't shown a single example where Trump has supported white supremacists or directly said he supports them. If some vague paraphrased quote is all you have to link Trump to the terrorist this thread is about that is pretty pathetic.

3 hours ago, jg121783 said:

All rhetoric aside you still haven't shown a single example where Trump has supported white supremacists or directly said he supports them. If some vague paraphrased quote is all you have to link Trump to the terrorist this thread is about that is pretty pathetic.

Its the daily grasping at straws, It will be Russia again next week

15 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Its the daily grasping at straws, It will be Russia again next week

You forgot to add empty threats of impeachment.

Timeline
5 hours ago, jg121783 said:

The original post regarding " fine people " was what you objected to, no one said he was a card carrying KKK member, just that calling them fine people is not helping. 

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

21 hours ago, Boiler said:

Not quite sure what that has to do with the point I made.

then we might be even, i'm not sure of your point.

11 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

The original post regarding " fine people " was what you objected to, no one said he was a card carrying KKK member, just that calling them fine people is not helping. 

He never once called the KKK fine people. You have yet to provide one direct quote where he said such a thing about the KKK. You should post his direct quote instead of paraphrasing and making wild assumptions about it. There were right wing groups at the event that oppose the KKK. Where is your proof he was referring to the KKK and not another group? That's right. You don't have any. But you want to believe so that apparently makes it so. Just like that ridiculous book that just came out written by a known liar and the pathetic Russia investigation that still hasn't produced anything.

10 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

He never once called the KKK fine people. You have yet to provide one direct quote where he said such a thing about the KKK. You should post his direct quote instead of paraphrasing and making wild assumptions about it. There were right wing groups at the event that oppose the KKK. Where is your proof he was referring to the KKK and not another group? That's right. You don't have any. But you want to believe so that apparently makes it so. Just like that ridiculous book that just came out written by a known liar and the pathetic Russia investigation that still hasn't produced anything.

not sure where you get your information from but, if you really think trump didn't make those comments - google up "trump both sides" and read. ridiculous that if this amtrak plot had been carried out by antifa trump supporters would be allllll over it.

15 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

not sure where you get your information from but, if you really think trump didn't make those comments - google up "trump both sides" and read. ridiculous that if this amtrak plot had been carried out by antifa trump supporters would be allllll over it.

You keep pushing this false equivalency between Trump and the KKK where none exists. Trump never once mentioned the KKK in that quote you keep bringing up. When he talks about good people on both sides he is referring to the more moderate conservative and liberal groups there. Not every conservative there was a KKK member just like not every liberal there was an antifa thug. Trump wasn't endorsing the KKK or antifa but rather the other groups of people there. I know some on the left believe this whack job tin foil hat conspiracy theory that Trump is secretly a grand dragon but I assure you that is not the case. I will say that almost every conservative despises groups like the KKK. On the other hand I see about half of the left endorsing their extremist group antifa. So if antifa had done something like what the article is about probably about half of the left would support them whereas I don't know a single conservative who isn't disgusted by this terrorist atrack.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

You keep pushing this false equivalency between Trump and the KKK where none exists. Trump never once mentioned the KKK in that quote you keep bringing up. When he talks about good people on both sides he is referring to the more moderate conservative and liberal groups there. Not every conservative there was a KKK member just like not every liberal there was an antifa thug. Trump wasn't endorsing the KKK or antifa but rather the other groups of people there. I know some on the left believe this whack job tin foil hat conspiracy theory that Trump is secretly a grand dragon but I assure you that is not the case. I will say that almost every conservative despises groups like the KKK. On the other hand I see about half of the left endorsing their extremist group antifa. So if antifa had done something like what the article is about probably about half of the left would support them whereas I don't know a single conservative who isn't disgusted by this terrorist atrack.

dealing-with-child-temper-tatrums.jpg