pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So we just got the "Card is being produced" notification for our EAD/AP.

59 days after expediting (denied)

171 days after NOA1

Things did not really move at all until we got in contact with our congresswoman last week. Now we wait for the card to arrive.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cayman Islands
Timeline
27 minutes ago, jdolvera said:

So we just got the "Card is being produced" notification for our EAD/AP.

59 days after expediting (denied)

171 days after NOA1

Things did not really move at all until we got in contact with our congresswoman last week. Now we wait for the card to arrive.

What’s your PD?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yayyyy at last! Congratulations, I am very happy for you, 1 step down

4 minutes ago, Stt said:

Good morning y'all. I haven't been on here much lately.. Just trying to keep myself busy.  But just some update, I got the "card is being produced" email this morning for ead thank God. It's been 161 days since pd, I did not expedite! I am very happy this morning, I feel like I can breathe again as I have been so depressed lately. This process is draining me mentally, the wait is brutal but thankful I'm now one step closer. Now I'm going to buckle down into some serious job hunting while I wait for the card in the mail. Hope y'all have a blessed day!

01/08/2018: Priority Date

01/19/2018: Checks cashed

01/22/2018: 3 NOA's received in Mail (I-130, I-485 and I-765)

02/09/201: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter scheduled for 02/22

02/10/2018: Email notification of RFIE :(

02/12/2018: Early walk-in for Biometrics, successful

02/16/2018: RFIE received for birth certificate and translation, sent back the same day

02/20/2018: RFIE response delivered, sent via Fedex

02/23/2018: Case status updated to RFIE response received

03/05/2018: Courtesy letter for I-693, medical exam received, letter dated Feb 28th

03/08/2018: AP application delivered by Fedex

03/19/2018: NOA for AP received in the mailbox

05/03/2018: AP ONLY approved (Approved in 56 days)

05/11/2018: AP received in Mail

05/21/2018: Email received,EAD card in production (Day 133)

05/22/2018: Interview scheduled

05/25/2018: EAD approval letter received in Mail

05/29/2018: EAD card and letter for interview (Jun.26th) both received in Mail, Woot woot :)

06/26/2018: Interview completed, now waiting for the magical email/letter...

10/30/2018: Went to Infopass, officer has not made a decision yet, an email was sent to him tell him I came to inquire

03/26/2019: Moved so updated our address online with USCIS

04/16/2019: I-130 petition approved

04/20/2019: approval notice received in the mail

04/22/2019: received notification of RFE for AOS I-485

06/01/2019: RFE finally received after being lost in the mail, asking for a new medical exam

06/06/2019: Response to RFE sent, received the next day 06/07/2019

06/17/2019: Received notification of another RFE, 3rd time will be the charm hopefully

06/22/2019: RFE received for new medical

07/02/2019: Went to doctor for new medical

07/11/2019: I-485 approved without new medical exam

07/18/2019: Green Card received in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stt said:

Good morning y'all. I haven't been on here much lately.. Just trying to keep myself busy.  But just some update, I got the "card is being produced" email this morning for ead thank God. It's been 161 days since pd, I did not expedite! I am very happy this morning, I feel like I can breathe again as I have been so depressed lately. This process is draining me mentally, the wait is brutal but thankful I'm now one step closer. Now I'm going to buckle down into some serious job hunting while I wait for the card in the mail. Hope y'all have a blessed day!

Yay finally :) So happy for my boo <3

Hello everyone,

I am us citizen, I got married November 27th 2017 and We file our papers on:

jan 3 -PD

feb 6-biometrics 

may 23-interview.

After the interview, a paper was giving to us that the interview is held for review for 120 days.My spouse is yet to get his work permit. July 3rd will make it 6 months the we filed these papers.We are so worried that we don't know what to do.please can we get some suggestions and advise from the house on how to move forward?

thanks

On 6/27/2018 at 9:29 AM, Jjjb said:

For those who received the EAD, how long is it for? 

My just says 1yr and I received it in June. Will I have to reapply for extension in December, since it's taking 6 months to get the card? 

Hopefully the interview comes before that. My PD is Jan 12. 

Hello everyone,

Am a new to this forum, don't really know how to do the post..I am sorry if I have posted in a wrong place.    I am us citizen, I got married November 27th 2017 and We file our papers on:

jan 3 -PD

feb 6-biometrics 

may 23-interview.

After the interview, a paper was giving to us that the interview is held for review for 120 days.My spouse is yet to get his work permit. July 3rd will make it 6 months the we filed these papers.We are so worried that we don't know what to do.please can we get some suggestions and advise from the house on how to move forward?

thanks

Hello everyone,

jan 3 -PD

feb 6-biometrics 

may 23-interview.

thanks

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jane101 said:

Hello everyone,

Am a new to this forum, don't really know how to do the post..I am sorry if I have posted in a wrong place.    I am us citizen, I got married November 27th 2017 and We file our papers on:

jan 3 -PD

feb 6-biometrics 

may 23-interview.

thanks

Hello everyone,

jan 3 -PD

feb 6-biometrics 

may 23-interview.

thanks

I suggest you call USCIS and make a service request to enquire about out of processing time for his EAD or better still, book an infopass appointment online for the same Service Center you guys had your interview and speak with an immigration officer about this. And if these options don’t yeild any dividends, contact your local senator or congressman 

Edited by simonvikih79

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, simonvikih79 said:

I suggest you call USCIS and make a service request to enquire about out of processing time for his EAD or better still, book an infopass appointment online for the same Service Center you guys had your interview and speak with an immigration officer about this. And if these options don’t yeild any dividends, contact your local senator or congressman 

Did you get yours finally? Mine is with officer..who mailed a letter which will say where to fax documents again. But the USCIS guy yelled at my wife yday that we best not fax anythihg by Saturday since we have to read this magical letter first....when everyone knows ####### the letter will say.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, A&H2018 said:

Did you get yours finally? Mine is with officer..who mailed a letter which will say where to fax documents again. But the USCIS guy yelled at my wife yday that we best not fax anythihg by Saturday since we have to read this magical letter first....when everyone knows ####### the letter will say.

Are you talking about a letter from USCIS after the service request? I did receive a letter about 5 days ago simply stating that my case is under review and I will be notified shortly of any decision or action. I’m yet to receive any letter requesting for more evidence on my expedite request. Really frustrating 

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, simonvikih79 said:

Are you talking about a letter from USCIS after the service request? I did receive a letter about 5 days ago simply stating that my case is under review and I will be notified shortly of any decision or action. I’m yet to receive any letter requesting for more evidence on my expedite request. Really frustrating 

Did your congressman or senators office already fax over your evidence? How did you initiate the expedite request?

Timeline
1 minute ago, A&H2018 said:

Did your congressman or senators office already fax over your evidence? How did you initiate the expedite request?

I did call USCIS and initiated the request online. I’ll be faxing the evidence to my congressman maybe tomorrow because he’s already replied me with a mailing address and fax number to fax my documents. I haven’t faxed them yet because I noticed February filers are being approved so giving myself till Friday or next week Monday to fax the evidence if I’m not approved by then

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.