dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/21/2018 at 7:52 AM, imasunshine said:

can you get a checklist twice?

Yes but the 2nd time will tell you to take the requested documents to your interview.Good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

Wifey getting medical tomorrow in LAhore, Pakistan ...

i booked my flight today to travel to Pakistan to be with my wife during her interview .. 4 trips to Pakistan and 1 trip to Thailand for our honeymoon in the last 16 Months ... my manager at work hates me ...

24 Days to Interview .. Both nervous and excited

:jest::jest:

Looks like we have our interviews the very same week. Best of luck at the interview.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Robin1200 said:

Hello guys I’m here because y’all have gotten Case complete from NVC so I need help.

I just called NVC .. after speaking with the rep, she asked if I submitted my DS261 and got a confirmation, I said yes and she replied that she'll have it sent to the supervisor review to check and that was all ..could someone explain what this means? And hope it doesn't mean I get a new scan date ? My scan date is Dec 29.. I'm so depressed, please I need answers. Thank You ! 

Relax don't be depressed buddy the supervisor will check and confirm for you try and give them 1day or 2days to do that then call them to ask again.Maybe you ommited some things that needs to be corrected

It's nothing to be worried about

All the best 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Had my spousal interview 22nd January 2018 in lagos 

Appointment was 6 45am

Elderly ones and family with kids were attended to first.Aftr all the security checks a beautiful American woman attended to me and asked the following 

Who called me

Where did we meet

When we got married

How many weddings

Where he works

My address in Nigeria

His address

SHOW me your favorite pix

VISA APPROVED 

Just be confident and put on smiling face

I WISH all of you THE VERYBEST 

Congrats on your approval. ..I hv a question, wen u went for ur medicals in lagos was the result given to you in a sealed envelope or was it sent directly to embassy?  My husband's interview is 2nd week of February,  we r wondering how he can get it done before the interview so he doesn't hv to travel to lagos from east twice...wts ur advice? Thanks

Edited by Loved by God

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Had my spousal interview 22nd January 2018 in lagos 

Appointment was 6 45am

Elderly ones and family with kids were attended to first.Aftr all the security checks a beautiful American woman attended to me and asked the following 

Who called me

Where did we meet

When we got married

How many weddings

Where he works

My address in Nigeria

His address

SHOW me your favorite pix

VISA APPROVED 

Just be confident and put on smiling face

I WISH all of you THE VERYBEST 

Big congratulations to you 

2 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

i booked my flight today to travel to Pakistan to be with my wife during her interview .. 4 trips to Pakistan and 1 trip to Thailand for our honeymoon in the last 16 Months ... my manager at work hates me ...

Wow!! A date for you finally!!! Congrats and wish both of you all the best for the interview!!!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Loved by God said:

Congrats on your approval. ..I hv a question, wen u went for ur medicals in lagos was the result given to you in a sealed envelope or was it sent directly to embassy?  My husband's interview is 2nd week of February,  we r wondering how he can get it done before the interview so he doesn't hv to travel to lagos from east twice...wts ur advice? Thanks

He picks up medicals from the clinic after 2weeks&take to his interview. 

He should go do it,pick it up when he travels back to Lagos for his interview instead of travelling back to Lagos to pick it.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Relax don't be depressed buddy the supervisor will check and confirm for you try and give them 1day or 2days to do that then call them to ask again.Maybe you ommited some things that needs to be corrected

It's nothing to be worried about

All the best 

Thank you so much 🙏🏻

Timeline
5 hours ago, Loved by God said:

Yes the result was sealed and it will be in an envelope and aftr the medicals he will be asked to come back in  14days to get the result

I DID mine at the children clinic ikoyi that is the cheapest and fastest bcos it's just for a day.He can travel back after his medicals

And he should be prepared to pay atleast 100k bcos of some vaccines i payed 93k bcos Am A NURSE.It depends on his profession.Good Luck

On 1/1/2018 at 9:42 PM, Hcaceres08 said:

CC Oct.2 waiting 3 months for interview in Guatemala, hoping this is the month ee finally get our interview

Same here. CC oct.18 and still waiting for interview date til now. Hoping we can get it this month.GG

Timeline

Hi Guys,

This question is for people from Mexico.

Last week my wife had her interview and she was approved. She is now waiting in Jalisco for the "package" with all the documents.

Do any of you know if she can directly fly to California? or is it required to go through the border? This is what the NVC says: " you will travel to a U.S. port-of-entry (often an airport) and request permission to enter the United States.".

Has anyone done it yet?

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Let me know how the medical exam went and how much was the fees? 

Also, does the petitioner have to send passport size photos in the interview? in the checklist, it only says for each person who are applying for the visa. 

let me know,

thanks and Good luck!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Minhaj88 said:

Let me know how the medical exam went and how much was the fees? 

Also, does the petitioner have to send passport size photos in the interview? in the checklist, it only says for each person who are applying for the visa. 

let me know,

thanks and Good luck!!

Medical exam went good bud... Rs. 28,000 in Lahore

She only got 2 shots... Tetanus and Flu i believe ... even though she never had record for other vaccinations they never gave her any shots

They told me wife to pick-up the results next day

Smooth and easy

I just checked Tracking and found out the case number ahead of mine got interview date yesterday. Also a few case number after mine got interview scheduled. All of the nearest case numbers has been updated recently like yesterday. Should I call and ask at NVC

My CC was Jan 12.

Embassy: Dhaka Embassy. 

Edited by csi260sa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.